Just be urself bro just be more confident bro girls love confidence

>just be urself bro just be more confident bro girls love confidence

He needs to be more confident, i agree with you

just be urself bro just be more confident bro girls love confidence

Thanks, bro. I think I probably just lacked the courage to show my personality.

How do I see ugly white trash bogan couples if it's impossible for ugly guys to get girls?

I know, i will try my best, thanks :)

Unironically, this guy has a lot more chance with woman if he has confidence and social skills than a nice looking dude with asperger and poor social skills.

This is true. I've seen it happen many times with my friends. It fucking sucks being ugly and having no social skills.

This guy has a lot more chance with woman if he has confidence and social skills than , a nice looking dude with asperger and poor social skills

Hate to disappoint you lad

Some more

Agreed bro, personality goes a long way, when girls see how confident I am they're all over me

Who the fuck talks like that to begin with? Bunch of normie-fucks

>This guy has a lot more chance with woman if he has confidence and social skills than , a nice looking dude with asperger and poor social skills

This is the reason why I'm single.

faking confidence and feeling good about yourself for accomplishing nothing might be one of the worst things you do to yourself, instead improve on yourself, and work hard for yourself and none else that is where confidence comes from, good luck guys

The first thing is the ego playing games and justifying your way of life. It's the fat woman who think's its ok to be fat.

Genuine confidence would lead to the latter. It's the fat women who takes charge and improves her life because she knows she can and deserves better.

Most people can be good looking if they just maintain their bodies. This guy can easily be a Chad if he gains some muscle mass and a good haircut.

thank you for your divine advice, my lady

It doesn't work for deformed guys.

It also doesn't work for getting good looking girls.

You see, it's not black or white, OP's guy would never get a 6 even with all the confidence in the world, but could get a 3 or a 4, but nobody thinks about getting them, right? Guys only want the hot girls and think they're entitled to them haha

Yeah so? They’re called UGLY girls for a reason

Yeah, but when you're ugly yourself you can't expect good-looking girls everyone want

So? Are they not even allowed to vent their frustration online now?

Ugly girls are ugly to everybody, I'm not saying they should get a cute girl from the government, I'm just saying they got the short end of the stick, and I understand their feelings.

Yeah, but the point here is that ugly guys think "just be yourself" means you can get beautiful girls by being ugly and having "game" "attitude and just talking to her", that's my point.