What the fuck was her fucking problem?

what the fuck was her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EgiZjYSkIuY?t=109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HasselJoff

She ignored all those clever men. You know, the ones that said it's probably a good idea to leave some men to protect one's home and the seat of the Reach and begin stockpiling food when on the brink of war with the ruling monarch you seek to depose.

She looked fucking stupid.

What the fuck is she wearing

>Oh Cersei has done all these terrible unspeakable things that nobod can ever justify
>Oh btw Jaime I poisoned and killed your kid at his wedding and let someone else take the blame for it lol

This

If she had half a brain, she wouldn't of kept antagonizing Cersei after Tonmen and Margeary got married. The Tyrells should have been on their best behaviour, especially after getting away with killing off Jeoffrey.

To be fair, Olenna did kill off a lunatic King, Cersei killed thousands of innocent people. Just for a handful of people who were mean to her. And Cersei is the one who put that High Sparrow in power in the first place. She also ignored her son so much, she had no idea he'd kill himself without Margeary.

Does she have a sweet ass Guile flat top underneath that hat? Cause that would be awesome

>she had no idea he'd kill himself without Margeary.

That was so out of character from what had been established.

The biggest problem with GoT is the best actors keep getting killed off and the two central characters are played by the worst actors on the show

But if they killed the worst actors would it have the same effect?

>waits for jaime to leave the room
>pulls trig
>climbs out window

Her and Cersei kept messing with each other. Cersei ended it by killing pretty much all important members of her family. But that backfired and ended up killing her son

I was surprised Jamie left the room without cutting hear throat, especially after what she said to him.

What if she pulled off some trickster bullshit and is still alive?

Yeah it might look good on paper, but jesus christ did it not look good on her.

The writing has gone to shit ever since they ran out of books to adapt and started winging it, so the good actors wouldn't have had anything to work with if they had stayed. Look at how Stannis was played by a really good actor but they gave him fuck all to do.

He wanted to keep banging Margeary even when he was running on empty, that's love. But yes D&D are hacks, and should of shown more scenes of him being totally infatuated with her, not just getting along well with her.

Instead they focused to much on Margeary smirking at Cersei.

I would have agreed with you seasons 1-5, but this season Jon and Daenyrs have been pretty interesting to watch.

Jon has got more interesting after leaving the Nights Watch and Danny after being able to use Drogo at Slavers Bay.

>waits until Jaime leaves the room
>camera slowly zooms on her for 10 seconds
>all of a sudden
>BRRAAAPPPPP
>cut to black

A mourning gown?

yeah i thought so, if that's how it goes in the book i'd assume we'll get some inner monologue about tom being embarrassed about his mom blowing up a church

>ywn lovingly KISS Prime Olenna on the lips

why even live?

I dont care, fuck whatever it is she is wearing.

Which lips?

She's mourning, have some fucking decency.

Joffrey was a demon. Killing him wasn't wrong, it wasn't even neutral, it was a good deed.

you do know she sucked dicks with that mouth? fucking cringe its gross. I never kiss any of my gf on the lips, im not a cuck, at most they get a kiss on the cheek. i fucked all the bitches without kissing them on the lips

Being best Bond girl is no problem at all.

you're a cool guy

So is House Tyrell completely rekt now or are there remnants hiding somewhere?

>Killed a king so her granddaughter wouldn't be subjected to the same torture as Sansa
>her entire family killed along with the heart of the faith

I don't why Cersei wanted to kill her brutally

What she ever done to her?

yeah that 80 year old dried up hag doesn't look fuckable with that hat t b h

Be smug

Jaime was shocked by the pronouncement that she killed Joffrey, he genuinely didn't know. BUT on the other hand, he KNEW Joffrey was a perpetual line stepper with everyone. Joffrey deliberately shat all over everyone he could, including his power base. Eventually that behavior will get any regent killed, as it did. So Jaime KNEW the shit had it coming soon, just didn't know exactly who was going to do it. In the end, I don't think he hated Olenna for it at all.

Why did Olenna kill Joff? Because he was le epic evil man And must die? The plot makes no sense

>Tommen killing himself out of character with what has been established.

Not at all, it was shown that Tommen was a very shy child who struggled to maintain connections with other people and relied heavily on people who he perceived as older and wiser. He loved his wife, he trusted her judgment, and he was beginning to align himself with the Sparrows philosophically and politically.

In one fell swoop Cersei knocked out her opposition BUT at the same time stripped Tommen of all he's ever loved and believed in. So really, his suicide does make sense.

Say what you will about GoT, there are plot wholes a-plenty, but character motivations are not one of them. Virtually everything any character does makes sense with that characters personal viewpoints and story.

Are you dense? Her own daughter was marrying a man that was violent and sadistic and had a penchant for killing women and animals. Eventually, no matter how much she tried to play along, Margery would join the long list of casualties if nothing was done. Look at how he tortured Sansa.... this is why Olenna was so curious as to how she was faring as Joffrey's fiance.

>wanting your grand-daughter to marry a sadistic pussy, especially after seeing how fucked up Sansa was after 3 seasons of being treated like shit by him.

This mighty house apparently only has 3 or 4 people in it, despite being the ruling family for generations.

>Oh btw Jaime I poisoned and killed your kid at his wedding and let someone else take the blame for it lol
Joffrey was a psychopath, borderline mad king tier. Even cersei knew that. It was tommen and myrcella who Jaime cared about. They were good people, he loved them.

>Virtually everything any character does makes sense with that characters personal viewpoints and story.

Explain Sansa's role in battle of the bastards without relying on an extreme amount of sociopathic pettiness.

She died in that position?

Remember that meeting between Sansa, Marge and Olenna with the lemon cakes where sansa told them how horrible joffrey was?
Thats why she killed him, so marge could marry a nicer king in Tommen.

Anything to keep normies watching

What an Egotistical little twat

What I dont fucking get is Why The showwriters led us to believe or was Tyron Who did it And after 3 fucking seasons they revealed it was le ebin quipping old lady

Were they unaware it's cold during the winter? This is a very retarded way to try and show how a character isn't a moron anymore.

Joffrey was cruel and was obviously going to be horrible to Margaery, and there was a chance that she would be Queen after his death. Probably killed him too early. But Margaery is a sneaky cunt too and then gets married to the twat Tommen who is a pussy which would have effectively made Margaery the ruler since Tommen would do whatever she wanted.

It was a big gamble but Margaery was basically going to be in charge of the seven kingdoms. But Cersei wasn't having that.

>muh leadership qualities

>Sansa you have the 240 IQ for knowing that winter is cold! damn you smart girl

Like a virgin! Touched for the very first time!

Are you fucking retarded? We were told when it happened it was her

YAAAS QUEEN SLEIGH

Joff wasn't cruel, he punished traitors like The dogs They were, around allied like Tywik he was Pretty shy And homely

>
>Say what you will about GoT, there are plot wholes a-plenty, but character motivations are not one of them. Virtually everything any character does makes sense with that characters personal viewpoints and story.

Lord Baelish would like a word with you.

its like you didnt even watch the episode

This is literally baelish

if only they had the technology to wear articles of clothing beneath armor...

Can Team Genisys survive without her?

Why is bron in incest/rape/necromancy?

When?

They all believed it was Tyrion And he held The poisined cup And toasted it ti Joffrey

>murdered and tortured prostitutes
>killed small animals for fun
>abused innocent sansa

>around tywin
>MY FATHER WON THE WAR WHILE YOU HID UNDER CASTERLY ROCK

>Cersei wanted to make a shitshow out of your execution but i convinced her to just poison you, just drink this and we'll call it even
>[gulps it down] At least I'm not going to die clawing my throat out like i did to your punk ass bitch son lol to be fair i didn't knew the poison was going to do THAT! lmao
what a fucking cunt

That style of dress was rather typical for upper class women of the middle ages. You can see it in a lot of artwork from the time period, women wear those veil type things and even sometimes those big ass cones on their heads.

Lmao

I don't know if I'm misunderstanding you, yes the people in the show thought it was tyrion, but we the audience were shown that she did it

youtu.be/EgiZjYSkIuY?t=109

>Just for a handful of people who were mean to her.

Well that's a bit of a understatement, user.

>marry mentally ill sociopath edgelord who WILL abuse and kill you at some point in the future or murder him after the marriage but before the consumation so you have a legitimate gripe and can easily con the family into letting you marry his younger beta brother who is much more easily controlled

hmm hard choice

I couldn't tell if this was just more bad writing or if it's part of her character.

He's fighting for the Lannisters

>Joff wasn't cruel

She got outplayed by a woman who was willing to commit pretty much any unspeakable act to get revenge on her enemies.

Ollena was cruel and evil, but as she stated, she was small and not as imaginative in her wetworks. Mainly because Ollena was quick and to the point, whereas Cersei is a legit sadist who likes causing maximum carnage for her own amusement

She's dead.

Jamie was just being kind and rebelling against Cersei in one of the few ways he can.

He was outright lying about Cersei approving a painless death by poison. He was going rogue, offering Ollena a peaceful way out for all their sakes, and was going to tell Cersei that Ollena poisoned herself if she pressed him why he didn't bring her back alive.

As for why Jamie didn't cut her up once she confessed? Because Jamie knows she's right with everything she said.

Joffrey was a horrible human being who deserved to be killed and the gruesome nature of his poisoning was karma for the horrible way Joffrey lived and treated other people.

But most importantly, that Cersei truly will be the death of him. Jamie knows this, but he's now at the bargaining stage of the break-up. Hence him rambling on about how if Cersei is allowed to do all sorts of horrible things to her enemies, and get rid of them once and for all, there will be peace at long last and Cersei will go back to her old self and history will vindicate her evil deeds as a necessary for the decades of peace that followed.

Plus, she cleared Tyrion's name. Which will be the biggest turning point: Jamie will want to use the information to vindicate Tyrion and get him to switch sides and come home. Cersei will refuse to allow it and may even threaten violence against Jamie if he publicizes it.

Where did she say she did it?

white men are summer children

see: Sup Forums and Sup Forums

One of the dumbest things in the series so far.

Where did she say she did it?

I heard that constipatory theory but I thought it was bullshit grasp clutching

did you not watch the video?

>there are about three and a half good looking people amongst that roster of alien brits
>mfw three of them are males

>Say what you will about GoT, there are plot wholes a-plenty, but character motivations are not one of them. Virtually everything any character does makes sense with that characters personal viewpoints and story.

This would have been true up to season 4

>tfw the dike is unironically one of the cutes women on the show

Tyrion killed his father, I'm sure he will never forgive him for that. And he was already 90% sure he didn't poison Joffrey. Doesn't change anything.

Not being a bitch helps.

Who is rebelling against the crown without consent of his bannermen? Imagine Robb just making himself King in the North without any meeting and all the other northmen are like wtf? Because all the Reach nobles seemed clueless about being now under a Targaryen queen. Why didn't Joff invite them over the first time when the Reach was pro-Renly?

Maybe she took everybody from the castle with her when she left for Dany and Highgarden was empty. Because that's apparently a thing in the series. And now that she came back, her guards couldn't man the castle in time before the Lannister were already inside the outer walls.

Jamie offered to give up his life as a knight and become a boring as fuck nobleman if his dad would spare Tyrion's life/send him to the Wall. Tywin agreed but then, as Tyrion predicted, renegged on the whole deal.

Plus Jamie never showed ANY remorse for freeing Tyrion. Cersei has repeatedly called him out on it and Jamie goes mum when the subject comes up.

Jamie probably thinks his dad had it coming, and that Tyrion deserves the benefit of the doubt given the abuse and betrayal Tywinn put him through

Kit was OK last season but has been shit this season. Emilia has been bad since season 2.

Sansa has awful lines, but I'm liking Sophie this season if only because she has improved, unlike everyone else who has checked out.

> Why didn't Joff invite them over the first time

Joff: "We can't let Renly become king! Degeneracy will run rampant and your soldiers will fugg amongst each other!"

Tarly: "NOOO, I don't want Dickon to become the gay emperor of Essos!"

Tarly then takes a Lannister army and marches on Highgarden, which is now defenseless because all men are in Renly's camp.

Highgarden falls.

Because the Lannisters are now away. Robb takes Casterly Rock, but it doesn't matter anyway because LOL NO GOLD and his army starves to death because LOL NO FOOD.

BAM, season 2 resolved in season 7 fashion

Nailed it.

> Jon's resurrection is one of the most hyped parts of the series
> He just mopes around sad all the time getting told by girls whats what
For fuck sake, Azor Ahai my arse.

Nice hat

Spirited Away?

Pretty sure this guys is 12 years old or retarded. Most likely both.

He was probably more mad at himself for treating Tyrion like shit

It shouldn't change anything, but it probably will.
Jaime knew Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey, but they'll make it seem like a revelation to him to drum up conflict between Jaime and Cersei.

Jaime says Tyrion is dead to him for killing their father. I believe he says he would kill him if he saw him again.
Jaime understands that Tywin treated Tyrion like shit, but he still loved his father. They had a love-hate relationship, but there was still love there.
Also, Tywin didn't reneg, Tyrion asked for a trial by combat.

He's gonna be fucking his niece

In the books, one of the main tactics that the Tyrells did to fuck Kings Landing up for Renly was to embargo them the food they normally buy from the Tyrells. In the show, the Tyrells were more passive supporters of Renly, didn't actively antagonize Kings Landing, and the decision to back Renly done without Ollena's say. It was 100% Loras wanting to get his fuck buddy on the throne so he could be the faggot behind the throne with all of the power.

Also, Renly was INSANELY well loved by the masses and nobles, who still held resentment towards the Lannisters and feared Stannis. Not to mention that Renly was purposely hanging back in the war, letting Stannis and Rob do most of the fighting for him to wear the Lannisters down with an eye towards sweeping down when the Lannisters eventually got rid of the other sides, leaving them vulnerable for an assault from Renley's army.

Letting Stannis kill Renly was the smart move, as it basically checked the Tyrells, forcing them to bend the knee and marry Margery to Joffrey.

>MY FATHER WON THE WAR WHILE YOU HID UNDER CASTERLY ROCK

IT was great seeing Tywin be butthurt about the truth.

>truth

His father didn't win anything, he only stabbed his king after the Lannisters invaded. If anything, he was mad that Joffrey was being a little bitch and he couldn't smack him.

True facts. The show also showed the distance growing between him and his mom. He went to her and apologized and you could tell it was just a kid wanting his mom, and Cercei was fucking cold as ice and couldn't even be there when she knew his wife was dead. That's some cold ass shit.

She' was still coming out of the King's Landing shell shock of not being able to trust anyone. I think she knows she can trust Jon now. It's a typical woman thing, I don't even think she knows why she did it. I also think she downplays her connection to LittleFinger because it makes her uncomfortable.

I lol'd.