This 18 year old waitress (a Polish girl in the UK) rode her bicycle in front of a semi truck...

This 18 year old waitress (a Polish girl in the UK) rode her bicycle in front of a semi truck, got knocked under the wheels and was crushed to death. Truck driver was found to have no fault.

Doesn't this kind of shit usually happen in third world countries, not the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamindemon.com/community/threads/18-year-old-waitress-olivia-wojciechowska-crushed-to-death-by-truck.94053/
thesun.co.uk/news/5515074/teen-waitress-killed-when-she-accidentally-rode-bike-into-the-path-of-lorry-could-have-been-wearing-headphones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is from one

probably didn't know traffic 101

I am 21 years old she looks older than my mom

It happens all the time in first world countries but you're numb to this stuff happening in places like Russia, China, and Brazil.

Nothing of value was lost.

P*les have no souls

but you and your mum look like gooks

I'd rather look older

more info about what happened:

dreamindemon.com/community/threads/18-year-old-waitress-olivia-wojciechowska-crushed-to-death-by-truck.94053/

thesun.co.uk/news/5515074/teen-waitress-killed-when-she-accidentally-rode-bike-into-the-path-of-lorry-could-have-been-wearing-headphones/

t. Jamal

subhuman bydlo blown the fuck out.
should've stayed in poland

I know it happens, but this seems more brutal than the typical car accident.
And ya, pedestrian life seems totally unvalued in those places.

hahaha I feel even less remorse when I looked at her bicycle.
Anyone who rides a full suspension downhill with knobby tyres in an urban environment deserves to be killed.
Like nigger learn to ride a fucking bicycle

She had fucking amazing tits, imagine how those things looked when they fucking burst on impact with the two-story British bus

Am I the only one who finds it absolutely the gayest sounding shit that British people call trucks lorries?

>she wouldn't have fucked any of you
>caring
why

this
just natural selection

Fuck, is the truck alright?

Brits really seem to be mean for Polish immigrants. Are they harming British society rather than Pakis or Black immigrants? I don't think so.

Why polish girls in pic have always great tits
I fucking hate being gook now

did the lorry cum all over the bike?

Being mean to poles is more socially exceptable

i have never been crushed by a truck.

What are you talking about?

Traffic accidents happen everywhere.

Many Polish immigrants in the UK are professional criminals. They make good money out of pickpocketing and selling/smuggling drugs, send the money home and eventually return to live like kings.

>Are they harming British society rather than Pakis or Black immigrants?
Most certainly. Poles are the niggers of Europe.

Criminal culpability in vehicular homicides is a tricky business and varies between jurisdictions
In my state you can get off if the jury is convinced that you weren't unreasonably inattentive

A nice pair of tits is always a sad loss desu

>Poles are the niggers of Europe
According to Your Logic, Chinese is Niggers of Asia. Since World is full of Chinese Immigrants.

Wtf, I despise the UK now. It's not difficult to the presiding judge to understand her family's sorrow about this case.

Haha, except that's not the bike she actually rode. The bike she rode is a pile of twisted metal in a scrap heap somewhere.
Also here's another pic of Olivia Wojciechowska

I hate that that was one of the first things I thought.

Let me guess: She was looking at her smartphone while riding her bike?
This shit happens here a lot. Idiots look at their smartphones instead of paying attention to the traffic and then they get hit by a tram or a truck.

What would you say about hohles?

The embalmer will have a field day, for once.

Sizeable mammaries

Here she is

She had headphones on and crossed the street while it was red for her, it’s not the drivers fault it’s the sluts fault.

From the article:
>A man who witnessed the event said the wheels of the heavy truck ran over the girl’s chest and crushed her onto the road.

Sounds messy.

I was literally joking when I said that but holy fucking shit.

>exceptable

I feel bad for the driver. He has to live with everyone knowing he ran over some girl.

>thesun.co.uk/news/5515074/teen-waitress-killed-when-she-accidentally-rode-bike-into-the-path-of-lorry-could-have-been-wearing-headphones/
is UK full of Poles or what

> Olivia Wojciechowska, was described by friends as “the life of the party.”
> The driver of the truck, Krzysztof Charewicz

>polish lorry driver

standard

Yes. The U.K. is just a POLISH colony at this point

From the eyewitness statement it sound like the truck driver had no idea.

The witness said she was like 2 feet in front of the cab of the truck, assuming it's a proper HGV, there's no way the driver would have seen her.

Just one of those accidents where someone stops focusing for a moment and wrong place wrong time results in death, very sad, feel sorry for the girls family, and the HGV driver.

>is UK full of Poles or what

Yes, but they're a damn site better than """certain other""" immigrant groups.

I believe they are the 2nd most common after Indians
before 2005 there were barely any poles here

So Poles are the niggers of Oi-rope... Kind of sad.

Do Polish girls who live in Poland dress like western sluts too?

Poles integrate, pajeets not so much, consider yourselves lucky you don't have poos and chinks like us.

>before 2005 there were barely any poles here
What happened in 2005?

Yes, did you really believe the le based Poland threads on pol?

My mother is polish and she is quite conservative and traditional.

> The driver is a Pole too
Is this the future of UK?

Your mother is the old generation, I’m talking about the new generation 1990-2000

English will soon be obsolete in the U.K. and they will merely be an extension of POLISH CLAY AHAHAHAHA

Very sad. Honestly I just want to marry a girl like my mother but 18.

eu expanded free movement and naturally all the gyppos and white nigger bydlos flowed west

poles don't integrate
Obviously they are more suited to the UK than other certain immigrant groups we could mention being sort of european but they are not desirable. They commit a lot of crime and drive down wages, fuck poles even if they are LE BASED WHITE CHRISTIAN xDDD

Are you sure that isn't a UK problem?

My grandfather immigrated here with my mother and they integrated fine, are you sure it isn't just the UK dropping the ball on assimilation like Canada is with the chinks these days?

This isn't natural selection you turds.

It sounds like the girl in the story was integrating fairly well, as she spoke fluent English, went to school and was working as a waitress.

Plenty of poles here and they're perfectly integrated

t. not a pole

dayum shame tqbh

also UK shot itself in the foot with its immigration policy and plenty of bydlo used that

shoulda have visas like US so it would filter the undesireables

Is Poland the Mexico of Europe?

I like to listen music while riding bicycle

>no polish g.f
even I see 0 polish girl in my life
Why I born asia

It sounds like she casually biked in front of the truck, fell down and got squashed. Nothing the driver could have done about it.
She was fuckin dumb slag. Shame about the tits though.

In the Netherlands if a car wasn't absolutely standing still, then the car is always at least 50% in the wrong.

If they hit a bike.

Because when driving a dangerous vehicle you accept the risks and responsibilities that come with it. That's why cars tend to keep some distance from bikes. If a kid falls in front of your car then you better have kept a safe distance.

real life is memes

yes it's just british people being mongs

You should even if you can't be there. Because then outside of what you see nothing is real

I am sick of people whitwashing polish criminals just because they are considered white
You wouldn't wamt to live with bydlos, you dumb gook that takes knowledge from.memes

How can I tell if my grandfather was a Bydlo

>she was killed as she failed to activate a traffic light
serves her right