JRE - Countdown to 1000

WHO WILL BE THE 1000th GUEST?

Episodes until 1000: 8 episodes
Current Episode: 992 w/ Ian Edwards
youtube.com/watch?v=VAgbfrRogHY

(Also: Eddie did nothing wrong but is still a retard)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4k2p90/joe_rogan_makes_an_estimated_100000_per_episode/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joey Eddie and redban like old times

Are they phasing Joe out of his UFC stuff? I only see him on there once a month and they brought in a third guy now.

He's on the outs.

I imagine it's by choice.

It's going to be Redban or some of his comedian friends. I wish he would do something epic, since he did get Jones on for #911, seems like he could pull some crazy guest out for #1000. But JRE has been so fucking trash lately so desu I probably won't even listen

good question. I'm curious too. He already shot his wad with Alex Jones earlier this year. And duncan trussell did 666, which was a massive disappointment, though I think they microdosed for it which is cool. I hope it's someone really fucking solid cause I love this podcast when it's good

UFC is his highest paying gig by far.

>listening to Joe and Eddie try to string together a thought for 4 hours

I doubt it. I'm sure between his google adsense revenue from Youtube, his sponsorships for the podcast, and his Onnit money, not to mention what he makes on the road as a standup, he's doing just fine without the UFC.

What do they pay their commentators per fight? Social blade estimates his Youtube income alone to be somewhere between $4,300 to $69,000 per month. I'm sure that's more toward the middle than the bottom of that range, as he's a big channel so his payout per click is probably fairly high. Let's estimate that at $30,000/ month just in YouTube money. Including sponsorships, Probably fair to guess another 20K a month. So, we are guesstimating here, but It's a fair guess that he may be making north of 50K a month (or more) just from Youtube. That still excludes onnit and standup.

You really think he's making 50K per month with the UFC? I doubt it.

Pls Alex Jones

if this thread is anything to go by, I'm WAY off. More like $100K per EPISODE. No way he's clearing a 100K a month in the UFC

reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4k2p90/joe_rogan_makes_an_estimated_100000_per_episode/

Probably Duncan Trussel and Joey Diaz
Callen might be there as a buffer so nobody has too much fun
Either that, or he'll make it a live show at a club like the election one

tfw no redban

>shapiro tomorrow
will joe get btfo? or will he just agree with everything his guest says like usual?

tfw no redban

shapiro is a sophist. one of his arguments against social justice was that adding a qualifier to a good word like justice corrupts it. shapiro is fairly intelligent so he knew he was spewing a bullshit argument for effect.

not a fan of his, but doesnt that make sense?

what is the functional difference between justice and social justice? something is either just or it isn't.

the term implies that something could be just in the traditional sense but not be just socially, or vice versa.

and if thats not the case then why qualify it?

he also said that race was a social construct, when he knows better

Link to him making that argument?

He could be referring to 'social justice' as a kind of dogmatic brand of justice that ideologues push where the other one sticks to the facts.

The shows been whatever.
It's entertaining to hear him say the illuminati or even a small group of people can't control the government, but in Russia, you can.

I think he tries to let the guest expose themselves and he does a great job of letting them talk themselves into a corner. He is nice about it but any time called Eddie or crowder was in and he goes full retard, people can't handle it.

It's crazy how much money he makes.

I got kinda mad hearing him say how Brendan is a great comic because he writes and shit all the time and didn't say dick about the podcast he had for years. But then again, idk, I don't listen to that tfntk. They don't even talk about fights anymore...

Anyone else notice that the JRE clips page uploads videos as the fucking show is going on?

Oh yeah, I miss Joe yelling at Redland.

Jaime seems okay. Kind has mainstream taste but isn't an outright faggot like redband

And I hope it's trump

Who's your favorite regular guest and why is it Tom Papa?

Making his own bread.

>Anyone else notice that the JRE clips page uploads videos as the fucking show is going on?

#1000: Sam Hyde, Reviewbrah, Alex Jones.
half time entertainment: The Death Grips, Poppy
Stunts: shoenice

JOE HAS TRACKED DOWN BIGFOOT AND IT WILL BE THE 1000TH GUEST. SCREENCAP THIS. JRE IS GOING TO MAKE HISTORY.

>8 guests left
>at a maximum of 2 weeks away from no. 1000
>no announcement
I mean he pushed the Alex Jones podcast for a good while in the build up. It more than likely will be a big surprise, but Im expected Joey "Coco" Diaz as number 1000 at the moment.

Also, it seems odd how downplayed getting someone like Jamie Foxx on the podcast (albeit for less than an hour)

Conor McGregor

take ad money and multiply it by a minimum of 10, and you have minimum sponsor revenue per episode by a well run channel. Lets say he's picky and won't put his name behind anything and he'll be somewhere between 5x-10x.

$20k per episode i reckon his absolute minimum sponsorship income is

Post yfw Joe finally comes out of the closet

a kid can dream

Connor McGregor, Alex Jones, and Jordan Peterson

Watching the latest episode with Eddie Bravo it just dawned on me: The fact that i'm listening to these two mentally challenged retards should make me re evalute my life choices

Dude straight up announced that he knows there's pics of him online with a cock in his mouth.

Link or your mom will die in her sleep tonight

its gonna be mcgregor

>not honey honey
you don't know the show.

>not Ari
FUCKING PLEB!!

>and Jordan Peterson
not that alt right hack

>Dude straight up announced that he knows there's pics of him online with a cock in his mouth.
>yfw there are """""""""""straight""""""" Sup Forums posters RIGHT NOW that have never sucked a cock because they're scared they'll catch the gay

Fucking closet-cases lmao

i wouldn't mind just joe and eedband talking about the start of the podcast,, what it was like, watching highlight clips and such

its a real trip down memory lane to remember joe and redban alone

Obama AND Trump

The most famous and funniest comedian in the world, brendan shaub, obviously

Uh oh

he was apparently making 300k per commentary gig - he does around 1 per month