John Oliver Exposes Alex Jone to be a fraud

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/infowars-founder-alex-jones-discusses-custody-battle-n752406
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q

>exposes nothing, ad homs and strawmans to a trained audience that claps on command
>causes Infowars store weekend sales to double

Unlike John Oliver, Alex Jones is actually funny.

Í don't know what there is to explose. Its obv that alex jones is an retard and on top of that he is a piece of shit.

>exposes nothing
Explain how he isn't right about the imagine in OP.

Alex Jones is like a stopped clock. The question is he's been around for decades- why try to discredit him in the MSM.

What crackpot shit did he say that ended up being true?

Explain how he is?

there's no difference between the two pictures except that he's more red in the second one.

Okay, now explain how he isn't.

no he's gotten massively successful , then normalized through some interview some lady did

jew is just being a jew, with laugh track cherry picked news segment for sad people who need to feel better about themselves. the fact you need to shill his dog shit show here just shows how insecure you are in your watching of him

His own wife and lawyer called him fake. You can stop trying now. The rest of us won't fall for the bullshit but you can go back to being a puppet if you wish.

Is this really new information? Anyone with a lick of common sense knows Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman. Anyone who buys his shit is too stupid or too invested to be talked out of it by sense.

But seriously check out his store, it's hilarious. He sells shit like an anti-fungal supplement, sold on the premise that there's a devastating fungal infection ravaging humanity and the whole world of medical science is involved in a vast conspiracy to suppress knowledge of its existence, but thank god Alex Jones has the cure for $55/bottle.

ad hominem isnt a retort
he's not destroyed, he's continuing to make money and be massively successful

what is your point of making this shill thread?

go cry about russia or something

Liberals blame him with a whole list of other things that helped got Trump elected so be must be destroyed.

>>causes Infowars store weekend sales to double
Are you making this up? salsa monegro

>Is this really new information? Anyone with a lick of common sense knows Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman. Anyone who buys his shit is too stupid or too invested to be talked out of it by sense.

This is true, and if the criticism people leveled against Oliver was that he's just preaching to the choir and not accomplishing anything, I'd be right on board. But trumpfags are so deep in their conspiracy theories that they have to pretend he's part of the jewish liberal white genocide conspiracy.

In 45 days you'd expect someone to lose maybe 12lbs and I think you actually see weight loss in the image. His stomach looks a little flatter, his chest a little flatter, his face a little thin, a little more definition in his arms

Does his coffee at least taste good?

Britain btw

>MSM "liberals" think Alex Jones is too crazy
>mfw the truth is he isn't "crazy" enough

you arent missing anything, just a jew and a trained audience

This isn't reddit.

>In 45 days you'd expect someone to lose maybe 12lbs

Would you really? That seems very ambitious. If you did see that much difference, it would be because of exercising hard and consuming nothing but low calorie high nutrient meals, not anything in the Alex Jones store.

But there is definitely not 12lbs of difference there. I don't think there is any difference. If there is it is extremely minuscule. If you really look for it, you can kind of see maybe the slightest increase in definition on his arms, which is probably accounted for by the fact that he is bending them a little more.

>believing manchurian candidate russian sleeper agent is president
>calling anyone crazy

He'll expose fire to be hot next.

>his own wife who was attempting to get custody of their kids as she divorces him, said bad things about him

Really makes me think.

>That seems very ambitious
Nah. 45 days is like 6 and a half weeks. 12 lbs in that time is 2 lb a week. If you're starting at moderate to high bodyfat that's very doable.

I prefer Icke to Jones too. He's more creative in his idiocy.

Fair enough, I've never been out of shape enough to have to focus on serious weight loss. I think the overall point stands, though.

Everyone knows he shills water filters and Alpha Brain. Sup Forums even makes fun of him over it. He still can be legitimately entertaining even if you don't believe the moon landings were faked.

Leftists can't comprehend watching someone you don't agree with 100% so I understand why John Oliver's confused.

What's funny is his net neutrality videos are blocked in Australia and probably most places outside the US

I understand that, but he deserves to be the subject of ridicule regardless of the source. And while any person with half a brain can see the guy's a nutjob, there are plenty of people who take him seriously, so he is doing serious harm if you and others on Sup Forums are smart enough not to take him seriously.

That whole trial was hilarious. The basic claim was that Alex was unfit to be a father because of his fringe conspiracy beliefs. First Alex tried to blow it off saying he was just playing a character on his show and it was all an act, but that got huge backlash from his fans who think he's legit. Then he tried to backpedal with his fans by saying his "playing a character" comment only referred to him dressing up or doing impersonations on his show, while his core beliefs were true, while also still trying to convince the court he was just an act.

He also forgot what grades his kids were in at school, and blamed it on eating a "big bowl of chili" for lunch.

Why is that?

>it wouldn't be easier for his wife to get custody to just say "yep he's like that in real life"

He also admitted that he plays a character to try and win them back because he knows he plays it way too crazy and unhinged. He probably does believe some of the stuff he talks about but he plays it up for a better performance than encase people don't want to listen to a monotonous dork, they want a guy to get all fired up.

Why did Jon Oliver say the frogs turning gay isn't happening? Has he looked into it? Just because it sounds funny it must not true?

>if you and others on Sup Forums are smart enough not to take him seriously
Sup Forums is in a sad state where more and more Alex shills are cropping up. A few years ago he was universally mocked by Sup Forums as an idiot and a zionist shill/controlled opposition. Then ever since Trump went on Infowars during the campaign people on Sup Forums have been dickriding Alex.

Billy Mays was also successful selling shit products to Americans.

Thanks for the free advertising, cuck

>what is hooktube?

One of the things alex is actually "right" about

dumb phoneposter

"A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization"

give the init system back, heinz

Pretty much this. Oliver's exose isn't doing a thing for Jones's popularity as his followers chalk it all up to false media or something.

Anyone with a high school degree could tell you Jones is a fraud. Normal, well-adjusted human beings don't act like Jones. That said, his followers are dumb enough to buy silly supplements and filters so kudos to him making a business out of scamming losers.

>Another David Icke fan.

thank you for bringing in Jonesy several thousand new viewers and subscribers while making literally zero arguments, Johnny boy

with the amount of people cutting cable, these corporate mouthpiece faggots like john oliver will be shilling products on youtube soon enough.

>Heretics say that the inquisitor is a fraud

Wew, lad!

>He also forgot what grades his kids were in at school, and blamed it on eating a "big bowl of chili" for lunch.

you shitting me?

Its been removed??

Oliver: ‘Republicans are stupid.’

(Audience claps and roars with laughter)

Oliver: ‘Evil white men. (Makes funny face) Am I right?!’

(Audience gives standing ovation.)

Spbp

> muh while persecution complex is real guys we are like the miniorities we crucify !!

>Alex Jones is such a joke that we have to do multiple hit pieces on him daily where we don't try and refute the information he puts forth but instead say the supplements his business makes and sells give you poopy butthole XD

>taking time out of your day to shit on an obvious retard
>being this concerned about your position in the world

wew

>Implying transdimentional paedo vampires are not real

Why do you hate real diversity?

That was the funniest trial in ages

>Jones tries the defense of IT WAS JUST AN ACT BRO even though he immediately discredits himself by posting online that its just something his lawyer is making him do
>still loses because he's such a fucking retard that he can't keep his personality from surfacing in court, as well as demonstrating how he exposes his kids to dangerous situations
Jones is a fucking fool and it made me immensely happy to learn he lost custody over his kids, because I'm sure Sup Forumstards were assblasted about it.

Jones talks about all the time when these retards give him free advertisement. I don't know about sales, but clicks do skyrocket. Happened in the election, with Colbert, and now Oliver. They don't understand that namecalling and other childish methods don't work anymore. They are just free advertisments.

>government creating Human - animal chimaera
>mass surveillance
>Aliens(obvious one)
>elite pedos(see Jimmy savile and pizzagate)

Everything you said was a complete lie. Absolutely everything. Jones won shared custody.

He's been right before and shares where he got his information from.
People just don't want to realize how far power or corruption leads.

Every wants to be in In joke and not be laughed at.
Shit, look at what Internet humor has become because of real sites like this and others.

>everything you said was a lie, leave Jones alone!
Hahaha
Hi Sup Forums!

If John Oliver was a republican you would applaud his behavior

>stopped clock

The “stopped clock” line is always the last excuse used by losers that are always wrong about everything.

If he was republicans he would be fired

>If

Stop making shit up in your own head.

>At nearly midnight on Thursday, a jury awarded joint custody of the three children ages 9, 12, and 14.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/infowars-founder-alex-jones-discusses-custody-battle-n752406

Nah. Republicans are just openly rascist these days and the party is totally unplattable to anyone with common sense

>muh Sup Forums boogieman
Hi r*ddit!

I would enjoy the video except for the fact I know he also spits out half truths himself.

Everyone on TV can't be taken at face value. This goes for most youtube 'news' channels.

Spoken like a true retard.
I hope for your sake you're not white or male.

r/the_drumpf pls go

>“Other research has shown that many other chemicals that are discharged through sewage treatment works can affect fish, including antidepressant drugs that reduce the natural shyness of some fish species, including the way they react to predators,” Tyler said.

It's turning the freaking fish into outgoing, social, lady boys

Give a single example on how Republicans these days are racist.

>I would enjoy the video except for the fact I know he also spits out half truths himself.
kek he was caught colluding with the Clinton campaign. Not even Alex Jones is that dirty.

Iam a white male

>rascist

That was quick. The race card doesn't work anymore. But your old habits and brainwashing is hard to break.

They voted for Drumpf is all you need to know

>Give a single example on how Republicans these days are racist.
>reddit The donald
>@realdonaldtrump

Most of Sup Forums hates Bill because he's not openly antisemitic.

>I'm not Sup Forums, I just like Alex Jones!
Fuck off Sup Forums

This logic is what made the DNC inform the media to play up Trump early on. Look where that got us.

>forgot what grades his kids were in at school, and blamed it on eating a "big bowl of chili" for lunch.

based alex jones

This.

I wonder how much money people in this thread have given to Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is ebin, truly ebin XD

>Sup Forums
>Spending money on anything

I love how unironic this post is.

>muh white supremacy even in Africa where the blacks are majorities and whites are being kicked out of their farms

Thats like "exposing" pro wrestling as fake.

I love Alex, he is the prototypical snake oil salesman and incredibly entertaining.

Why else would people defend Alex Jones? They feel they have to defend their investment.

Except whites actually ARE a minority and will be even more so in the future.

Remember when Jon Oliver dared Trump to run for President?

This is the same thing. He's elevating his enemies thinking they will get totally "btfo" and "exposed". The opposite will happen. Thanks, Oliver!

>Iam a white male

Let me guess. You are a Bernie supporter. Am I right?

what kind of a fuckwit doesnt like alex jones.
oh wait, one that liked john oliver probably

ALEX JONES is the opposite of a snake oil salesman. he is the man pointing out (for free) what snake oil really is.

You do realize sending people to Sup Forums just means more redpilling, right?

>Why else would people defend Alex Jones?
Most of the things he used to say are proven to be true