Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Nd5aWM2Ks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-207670/100-Greatest-Black-Britons.html
strawpoll.me/15097777
homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrndfu/IWAA/Blench.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

love a nice arse

>amharic has arabic origins
its semitic yes, but it is not of arabic origins you fucking donut. its a bit rich of you to go on about how thick africans are when you're also a bit dim isn't it?

Anyway, yes its semitic, but semitic languages (and other afro-asiatic languages) are originally african as can be seen from the early divergence of the omotic languages. So it is very much possible that semitic languages from the south of arabia and horn of africa were originally african and are the genesis of the langauges further north (hebrew, assyrian, arabic) etc.

OFFICIAL THREAD TUNE youtube.com/watch?v=f-Nd5aWM2Ks

where is the alt-right ethnostate going to be?

just an anecdote to get us to 300 posts

The Battle of Harlaw (Scottish Gaelic: Cath Gairbheach) was a Scottish clan battle fought on 24 July 1411 just north of Inverurie in Aberdeenshire. It was one of a series of battles fought during the Middle Ages between the barons of northeast Scotland against those from the west coast.

Rorke wants to throw out all the nigerian quantum physicists

>The Semitic languages[2][3] are a branch of the Afroasiatic language family originating in the Middle East. Semitic languages are spoken by more than 330 million people across much of Western Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, as well as in often large expatriate communities in North America

>The most widely spoken Semitic languages today are (numbers given are for native speakers only) Arabic (300 million),[5] Amharic (22 million),[6] Tigrinya (7 million),[7] Hebrew (~5 million native/L1 speakers),[8] Tigre (~1.05 million), Aramaic (575,000 to 1 million largely Assyrian fluent speakers)

>Amharic
>A written language created by Africans

'No'

amazing we live in a time where if a bunch of retards on twitter get worked up over something it makes the news

social media was a mistake

mate this is my gf this has been established please refrain from posting photos of her

>Semitic languages are a branch of the AFROasiatic languages

AFROasaiatic languages originally come from africa, as shown by the early divergence of omotic mate.

wales

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-207670/100-Greatest-Black-Britons.html

He said he wouldn't be opposed to an ethnostate for African Americans too. So I am assuming they would just allocate the already most black populated states to African Americans, and the rest of it would be a white ethnostate.

listened to jordan peterson and now i have an overpowering urge to clean my room???

Maybe you missed the part where it originated in the middle east. It's right after the segment you just posted. Have another look mate.

Your """""girlfriend""""" is a slut who would show her pussy to anyone who asked

>Are you a...
strawpoll.me/15097777
strawpoll.me/15097777
strawpoll.me/15097777
strawpoll.me/15097777
please consider responding to my poll

there is no western european invented written languages either though. europe's writing systems (beisdes the minoan scribblings) are all descended from middle eastern ones too.

the only people to come up with writing system on thier own were: chinese (still in use), sumerians (cuneiform), egyptians (from which most other writing systems are based via canaanite), mayans, indians (IVC cuneiform) and minoans. The rest of the world has learned writing from others.

>So Rorke, what do you make of this Cheddar Man thing?

>CHEDDAR MAN? CHEDDAR MAN?!?!?! THE WHOLE THING IS A JEWISH PLOT DESIGNED TO UNDERMINE WHITE, BRITISH IDENTITY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR A DARK-SKINNED MAN TO HAVE SURVIVED THIS CLIMATE EVEN FOR A SECOND, HE WOULD HAVE DROPPED DEAD THE SECOND HE SET FOOT ON OUR SHORES AND FELT HOW DRIZZLY AND FOGGY IT WAS, ONLY A HIGHLY-EVOLVED AND ADAPTED MAMMAL LIKE MYSELF CAN SURVIVE IN THESE HARSH CONDITIONS - NOT THAT I BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION OF COURSE.

>Yeah you tell 'em pal, what do you reckon about that FA Cup draw eh? United and Brighton should be a cracker.

literally whomth are you quoting

equality is impossible

>taking advice from a Canadian
your funeral m8

The Ge'ez (precursor to Amharic) language is no longer universally thought of, as previously assumed, to be an offshoot of Sabaean or Old South Arabian,[16] and there is some linguistic (though not written) evidence of Semitic languages being spoken in Eritrea and Ethiopia since approximately 2000 BC

I'm a shoulder man

please stop being rude she is loyal and faithful to me, her phone is hacked on a regular basis that is how these pictures get out it is a well established fact

any pictures or videos involving a willy are in fact my own willy of course

dou you believe in magic

I put the "I'm bent teehee" option on there

how do the socks stay up

in a young girls heart?

might kill myself just to teach my mum a lesson

funny and true

have you ever actually got all 3

Black magic, yes.

the vast majority of what we consider modern britons don't share much ancestry with cheddar man

been told by my mum to go round my gran's house later to help tune her telly

no idea how to tune a telly; used to just plugging into the Sky box and 'it just werks'

gonna take an HDMI cable, a scart cable, plug in every cable I can find, navigate to 'Auto Tune' in the settings menu and hope for the best

was mathematics invented or discovered

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH it's 9:36 PM on Sunday. Weekend is officially over.

Early on the morning of 13 February 1692, in the aftermath of the Jacobite uprising of 1689, an incident known as the Massacre of Glencoe or Mort Ghlinne Comhann in Gaelic took place in Glen Coe in the Highlands of Scotland. Thirty-eight men from Clan MacDonald of Glencoe were killed by government forces billeted with them on the grounds they had not been prompt in pledging allegiance to the new monarchs, William II and Mary II. Another forty women and children later died of exposure after their homes were burned.

literally how can you tell the skin colour and eye colour of an ancient skeleton

>The husband of murdered MP Jo Cox, Brendan Cox, has quit two charities he set up in her memory after allegations of sexual assault were made public.

>Mr Cox denied assaulting a woman in her 30s at Harvard University in 2015 - but admitted to "inappropriate" behaviour while working for Save the Children.

LMAO

high tension elastic at the top

see how it sort of bites into her thighs?

mathematics was invented just like fire was

>how can you tell the skin colour and eye colour of an ancient skeleton

looking at the dna

>literally how can you tell the skin colour and eye colour of an ancient skeleton

gota really feel for the kids

going to buy a few galereuxs later and drink the absolute fucking shit out of them

10000 year old DNA would be almost entirely degraded you mong

DNA, even though race doesn't exist

they invented axioms
other stuffs are all tautologies

>have a fit wife
>presumably have regular sex
>she gets done in
>balls fill up
>regularly attend conferences where you get lots of sympathy from women

what's a lad to do

>race doesn't exist

Yeah if I was the journalist with that story I'd almost consider not printing it.

Wrong, explain Cheddar Man then

jo was still alive then

Adjust the antenna inclination

Interesting, clothing can get pretty technical hey.

The Jacobite rising of 1745 or 'The '45' (Scottish Gaelic: Bliadhna Theàrlaich [ˈbliən̪ˠə ˈhjaːrˠl̪ˠJç], "The Year of Charles") refers to the attempt by Charles Edward Stuart, also known as "Bonnie Prince Charlie" or "the Young Pretender" to regain the British throne for the House of Stuart. It was the last of a series of rebellions that began in 1689 with further revolts in 1708, 1715 and 1719.

its literally a jewish conspiracy retard

CHEDDAR MAN? CHEDDAR MAN?!?!?! THE WHOLE THING IS A JEWISH PLOT DESIGNED TO UNDERMINE WHITE, BRITISH IDENTITY. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR A DARK-SKINNED MAN TO HAVE SURVIVED THIS CLIMATE EVEN FOR A SECOND, HE WOULD HAVE DROPPED DEAD THE SECOND HE SET FOOT ON OUR SHORES AND FELT HOW DRIZZLY AND FOGGY IT WAS, ONLY A HIGHLY-EVOLVED AND ADAPTED MAMMAL LIKE MYSELF CAN SURVIVE IN THESE HARSH CONDITIONS - NOT THAT I BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION OF COURSE.

The misconduct was from before his wife's murder.

she was an ugly hag though

brainlet me all you want but at least i have the courage to question these hoity-toity science boffins

we are all white with our bones
we are all red with our blood

white communists are what we naturally meant to be

Blacks are simply less intelligent, more violent and have less impulse control.
If I had been saying that two populations of a bird species which had evolved in different environments for hundred thousand years had had differences in intelligence, yet they could still have fertile offspring you wouldn't have been the least surprised, but when it comes to humans evolution just magically stopped working before people dispersed out of Africa, on anything deeper than skin color.

You're aware that racial differences in the brain between blacks and whites can be observed in an MR scan?

its an "estimate"
even if they could determine he was black, which they can't, how could they determine he has blue eyes? fucking stupid altogether

and i must add
our hearts are beating in left side

might grow a mescaline cactus (not peyote though takes too long)

she lives in a block of flats on the 16th floor

The Highland Clearances (Scottish Gaelic: Fuadaichean nan Gàidheal [ˈfuə̯t̪içən nəŋ gɛː.əl̪ˠ], the "eviction of the Gaels") were the evictions of a significant number of tenants in the Scottish Highlands mostly during the 18th and 19th centuries. They resulted from enclosures of common lands and a change from farming to sheep rearing, largely carried out by hereditary aristocratic landowners who previously had status as Scots Gaelic clan chiefs. The Clearances were a complex series of events occurring over more than a hundred years.[1] A Highland Clearance has been defined as "an enforced simultaneous eviction of all families living in a given area, such as an entire glen".

>Blacks are simply less intelligent, more violent and have less impulse control.
>If I had been saying that two populations of a bird species which had evolved in different environments for hundred thousand years had had differences in intelligence, yet they could still have fertile offspring you wouldn't have been the least surprised, but when it comes to humans evolution just magically stopped working before people dispersed out of Africa, on anything deeper than skin color.

>You're aware that racial differences in the brain between blacks and whites can be observed in an MR scan?

they look for the gene that determines eye colour and skin colour

what about individual blacks who are intelligent?

Going down the pub with my extremely attractive and intelligent friends for sunday lunch and a rousing discussion of the pakis later today, lovely.

feel like the Inuit are alri

probaly bring a ladder then

idiot

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

can't imagine living a country that has castles and shit from the 1200s flippin crazy that

>one gene determines both
retard shut the fuck up
not to mention most studies on blue eyes say the mutation only occurred 5000 years ago and spread to europe via the indo europeans

Brain Size by Race:

• Blacks = 1267 cm
• Whites = 1347 cm
• Asians = 1364 cm

Whites' brains are faster, larger, denser, and more complex than Blacks' brains:

• 7% larger
• 126 grams heavier
• deeper fissuration in the frontal and occipital regions
• more complex convolutions
• larger frontal lobes
• more pyramidal neurons
• 16% thicker supra-grandular layer
• one standard deviation more cerebrum
• react faster on mental chronometry tests
• 600 million more neurons

its not though its actually quite interesting

i think i might have a problem now lol

Pulled up outside the pub in my Porsch yesterday - I can afford one because I'm very well paid - and before I even walked in the door I could hear a very rousing discussion taking place about how vile and hideous the pakis are, and how evil and cunning the Jews are.

Needless to say, upon walking in I discovered all the participants in this discussion were very attractive.

giraffe brains are similar size to peoples reckon were related

homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrndfu/IWAA/Blench.pdf

If you want a good laugh. Have a look at this. (detailed analysis of African Agriculture tools). Highlights include a 'digging stick' and an 'arrowhead digging stick'. They provide pictures of these, from 1984 (nineteen eighty four). Wooden blades. They actually become more advanced around 1990 and move on to 'bound hoes' which are basically sticks with a metal blade bound to it using string. By 1999 they had ascended to the next level with 'Socketed hoes' those are sticks with a round end which you can attach a blade to without the need for sting.

And so on. They're still not quite up to tractors and ploughs. Give them another century, though.

outweighed by the unintelligent ones

>muh... muh brane

5am in yankland why are their braindead spastics posting here

was nearly attacked by a flying nigger monster today but my excessive clapping frightened it away

where did the asians have bigger brains/higher iq's meme come from? really sick of it.

>10 metre brain

so blacks aren't deterministically stupider than whites? they just are on average?

but a given black man can be a PhD in mathematics, so we should treat him as an individual rather than as an average?