Why do women have godtier taste in movies?

Why do women have godtier taste in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p4a7f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a sign of good journalism is when you review a movie and make fun of it's audience in the first paragraph

I wonder how much poo is inside Mehera Bonner's colon right now.

They just do

>native women
what tribe?
>brooklyn
>looks like this
Oh, the lost one...

I'd like to stick my Bonner in Mehera.

always a good sing when you already try justify yourself in the headline

Why were women given rights again?

daily reminder to repeal the 19th

A successor has been found

>men who enjoy war movies are fedora tippers now

What the fuck is this chick talking about?

read the word again, sweetie

Not going to give her article a page view

Is the general consensus that she doesn't see the appeal because "men already have enough movies about men doing manly shit" or something equally retarded?

>tfw Dunkirk is now confirmed Kino
>Woman can't fucking enjoy it
pottery

Look at number of total votes, idiot

>title is a preemptive complaint about people thinking its about her gender
>opening paragraph is a diatribe about gender
Do these people just lack all self-awareness or what?

Kek, this

archive.is/p4a7f

So what if Dunkirk was aimed at men? Films are made aimed at women all the time.
So what? Movie companies want tickets sold to both.

I think what she's actually angry about, are that movies aimed at men have better more mature subject matters.

That's exactly it.
>Dunkirk felt like an excuse for men to celebrate maleness—which apparently they don't get to do enough. Fine, great, go forth, but if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II?

She also complains about Harry Styles being cast, since the average person is apparently incapable of recognizing a celebrity without immediately squealing and losing all immersion. Which is curious, since movies tend to be full of recognizable celebrities.

>movie critric
>makes fun of people who discuss movies
Lmaoo fucking nerd virgins xD

>Women in WW2

She means nurses? Or hookers during WW2? Because there are films about both, but I doubt she's seen anything before 1990 so wouldn't know that.

Check your privilege, cis-scum. It was incredibly triggering for some toxic male to try to mansplain the movie to her.

How dare white men make movies for other white men. Don't they realize that it's their moral imperative to forgo their own pursuits for minorities? since minorities are apparently incapable of making their own cultural works and instead must complain that white men won't do it for them-someone better tell Tyler Perry to stop ruining the narrative

>why not make a movie about women in WW2?

Because nobody wants to sit there for two hours and watch a woman struggle to do a job a man used to do without complaint, but now is unable to do because he's overseas getting shot at by nazis

The white man's burden is truly a heavy weight to carry.

Just another dumb cunt talking out her anus.

Hopefully enough to really get good coverage on my chest

>un-ironically
Do people actually say this? I thought only people here used it

That would be pretty big.

>why not make a movie about women in World War II?
So a movie about women's houses getting destroyed and their kids killed in bombing raids, and then raped when the enemy forces breach into the towns?

Something tells me she doesn't actually want that and would complain about misogyny or some other equally retarded tripe. Stupid bitch.

>these childishly condescending, sheltered middle class women
get Sup Forums every time

>then raped when the enemy forces breach into the towns?
Hollywood depiction of Nanking when?

She also said fedora-tippers. Didn't make sense but she said it.
Our memes heavily infected the normie realm starting around the middle of last year. I even have a friend who's never heard of Sup Forums talk about how something "gave her feels." This world is a strange one.

Woman here, interested in Dunkirk but I saw Atmoic Blonde instead.

It's a hipster thing that caught on. It was theirs first.

There are films like that. Poles recently made a film about Volhynia.

I don't waste a page view for a damn woman

Films women will never understand

>>Dunkirk felt like an excuse for men to celebrate maleness—which apparently they don't get to do enough. Fine, great, go forth, but if Nolan's entire purpose is breaking the established war movie mold and doing something different—why not make a movie about women in World War II?

>the whole movie is about retreating and doing shameful things just to live

can't stand people who go out of their way to to interpret something the way they want

w/e that image is is bullshit.

>why not make a movie about women in World War II?
Because Americans didn't really experience WW2.

Luckily she got ripped to shreds on twitter by both men and women. I couldn't find one person who agreed. This was my favorite response

I'd've given the bitch a fair shake but she opened her article being a huge dick. Why would I be interested in fairly assessing her opinion after that?

SICK burn.

Must be a water thing.

It's true. Soviet films are very often about civilians, including women. For Americans this war was more like a glorious adventure than a tragedy.

4 u