/got/ - Game of Thrones General

"D&D are terrifyingly incompetent" edition.

>Previous thread:
>Mandatory viewing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw5JyOtxovo
You fags all watch Preston's stuff, so I know that you can put up with how ponderous this guy is.
Want to know what happened to this series? Why it was doomed from the start? Find two hours and watch this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Dragon_Demands
youtube.com/watch?v=IWSt64gNr30
youtube.com/watch?v=zLqhlpWbnr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hound was never going to rape sansa. only a retard would think this.

Why do you care so much

Bran has truly ascended.

Meera can tug my sled anytime she wants

How is nomenclature a word in GOT universe? pls explain

So were Dany and Sansa raped?

>country
>nation
>virgin

D&D don't care about making the world feel real

reminder that gilly is the best female and will be queen one day

Virgin is an old af word. But............ Country?

Wait, why is the common tongue english? This is a huge plot hole that needs to be addressed.

Jonerys is coming and there's nothing you can do about it

Only the Dorne series is actually any good. He just repeats the same points over and over again in his other videos and doesn't bother to provide any interesting behind-the-scenes information. Also, he's really bad at editing.

The dude is a hyper-autist as well; check out his bio page on the wiki.
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/User:The_Dragon_Demands

In the books? No. In the show? I guess?

Over 2 hours? Fucking kill yourself, seriously.

What if she said yes? Would it have changed her end game?

>I told him to burn his own daughter and he did it the absolute madman
>He still lost anyway

What was the fucking point of this whole thing

Like, if they speak that language,
What is the name of that language?

Westerian?

To show how stannis had no cock and Dany had a big cock

I used to be a ruler just like you, but then I took a finger to the bum.

Margaery?

Stannis was an important plot argument in /GOT/
now he mean nothing.............writers are stupid

I always figured the common tongue is some unearthly language in actuality; but translating it to whatever the reader (viewer) speaks makes sense, i think other series have done similar things

Armada...

>showfags
Praise the seven you'll never be this stupid, /got/.

Literally 0 chemistry between these two. Worst acting of the show this season.

>He just repeats the same points over and over again
True.
But the first time that he raises a point, he does it pretty well. Just skip the rest of the times he brings it up.

>and doesn't bother to provide any interesting behind-the-scenes information.
Not true.
He digs up (and puts together) some really good behind-the-scenes shit relating to production and interviews.

>Also, he's really bad at editing.
Very true.

How are there princes in a world without Augustus?

We should really exclude the one votes from these polls. I'm no D&D apologist, but no one who spends his free time shitposting on this website can seriously think that an episode has no merit at all

>Praise the seven

do they have a religion? what if.........what if....... the lord of the light is satan?

What if she was at Highgarden after the sack?

>I loved Drogo. I mourn his death and regret that I could not bear his child. I named a dragon after him. He was a good friend.
>I WAS RAPED
Daenerys is mentally ill and objectively unfit to rule.

they better enjoy their puppy love while they can, cos /ourguy/ is on his way

To show Stannis as being desperate and having tunnel vision, both leading to his ultimate destruction. Like a Greek tragedy.

ADMIT IT
YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN
STOP DENYING IT
WE'RE ALL /JONERYS/ HERE
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
STOP BEING REEEEEEEEEEEDDIT
youtube.com/watch?v=IWSt64gNr30

why is she such a qt

Is the earth flat in GOT universe????

"The Tyrells' are not known for being fearsome warriors. Fighting isn't their forte" - D&D
I don't understand how D&D can justify it. How can a house be extremely wealthy but not afford to protect their lands? Especially after their family was decimated at the hand of the current Queen. If anything, that should have their guard up.
The quote doesn't make sense in book or show cannon either.
The Tyrells:
With their support, Renly had the biggest army
Turned the war around & were the reason Tywin won the BOTBW
Loras Tyrell was one of the most famous fighters in Westeros
Main supplier of infantry during faith militant uprising
They supply food & drink for much of Westeros. With all that money, you would they they would be able to afford adequate defense, even if not their own army.

**MEANWHILE IN THE PLAINS OF OFTEN CHILLY**

Does Planetos have tectonic plates?

Just your average liberal

this one's qter

Cause like loras the majority are just faggot pansies. Only randyl the traitor has any strength and backbone

What was she thinking?

He really didn't provide any evidence in the Stannis video.He just applied his "D&D like emotive faces" theory to every scene. The whole video is just a rehash of things he said in other videos, but Stannis themed.

The Dorne video has some interesting points about the challenges of filming in an UNESCO world heritage site and the genesis of Indira Varma's role in the show, and now that I'm thinking about it, the production problems from the Battle of the Bastards was also sort of interesting. But the Stannis video, the Sansa video, the Talisa video, and most of the Cersei video are just the same two or three general complaints about David and Dan repeated over and over again by a man with the rhetorical skills of a 14 year old

concurrently, upon the fields of frigidness

Are Dothrakis Muslims in GOT universe??!!

I know we're giving D&D shit for consistency but lets be honest, if George didn't rush pushing his story out of the door before he finished it we wouldn't be in this stupid mess in the first place.

I just hope Dunk & Egg doesn't get touched on before the books are finished (if he ever finishes them). I've read the first three and they would make excellent films. It's about the only thing I'm looking forward to to getting a real decent adaptation.

It was rape at the time

If Sandra grew to love Ramsey, he still raped her

i bet olenna has better tits than margaery

>loving a man who raped you
Literally indefensible.

Are there any volcanoes in Westeros?

Kek

What about rapeplay? Like what Qarl did with Yara.

They're faggot pansies who always ally with the strong. They thought they could outlast the war in the end by allying with Dragon bitch, but they got outplayed and outright defeated by Jamie.

I don't think we can blame George for trying to rush anything. He's taking his sweet time. He was optimistic and thought that he could outpace the show, but he couldn't, and now it's HBO, David and Dan, and practical production constraints that have moved up the timetable.

what the fuck is this guy's problem?
why'd he threaten smelly melly?

>yfw D&D will display the Dothraki beating armored soldiers by doing things like attacking a phalanx head on on horseback, firing "three arrows at once" for some reason and implementing pointless acrobatic horse riding tricks.

It's almost like they didn't even try to research how light cavalry is effectively used. Not to mention the Dothraki's total lack of armor or heavy lances which should mean they're virtually impotent against the heavily armored foot of the Lannisters. Firing three arrows at once literally makes no sense. Doing fancy tricks is a good way to get killed. Head-on attacking a phalanx is literally the worst cavalry tactic. And that's not even mentioning how the stupid arakhs they designed for the show wouldn't be very good cavalry swords -- they're too short and the khopesh design doesn't help. They should be wielding something more like schimitars or shamshirs. They're supposed to be some amalgam or Mongols and Eurasian steppe cavalry, but D&D have literally no idea how they should work in a battle. They'll be shown as super effective despite all logic, I'm sure, but it's borderline actual retard level.

>consummated the wedding that she literally had a choice in and agreed to
>rape

It's retroactively consensual.

Go away little girl

>play
is not actual rape.

Dragonstone is obviously a volcano, and Hardhome was supposedly destroyed by volcanic activity.

Gee I dunno maybe because Melly got Stannis and all of his men fucking killed? She has a real great track record of giving advice to not follow.

>dude roleplaying is real
You will never be this mentally ill

You're no fun, dude.

It's not rape, it's a struggle cuddle.

Then can there be earthquakes in westeros?

>Hardhome was supposedly destroyed by volcanic activity.
lol fucking wikishits never learn

who /readyforzombiehodor/ here?

Coming to fuck bran

Did Margaery succ Tommen when she visited his chambers in s4?

Probably has to due with the fact he is still a little upset over the whole having his balls chopped off by a fire sorceror thing. Idk just spitballing here.

I'm looking at the World of Ice and Fire section right now you goddamn cunt. Fires visible from miles and ash raining from the skies sounds a lot like volcanic activity to me

What are the chances that one of the spin-off/successor shows could actually be great? The world a really wonderful setting for a show and not having D&D running things can only help.

Also, what would your ideal next show in the Game of Thrones universe be?

They fugged as well.

She gave him a hand shandy as her mouth and confessions are reserved for the high sparrows use now

adventures of gilly

I don't remember any earthquakes outside of the earth splitting during the Doom, which was probably a supervolcano eruption. But there logically should be seismic activity unless tectonics are magic like the seasons

>begs jon to be her ally
>the king in the north refuses
>gets super flustered but turned on at the same time
>tsunderex10

wew
e
w

That's actually even worse you lying wikishit

Nah, she just blueballed him to make him want it more. She might have done something, but Ser Pounce was a cockblock.

high sparrow didn't even exist yet

really?

Only if she shows her tits

>delet this politely

Are tornadoes a thing in GOT universe?

>youtube.com/watch?v=zLqhlpWbnr8
Sounds like they fugged to me.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT STANNIS EVERYONE PRAISE STANNIS AND CHEER FOR HIS RETURN

You tell me