Hello friends, I would like to bring to your attention a proof that Poland also has T-I-G-E-R-S

hello friends, I would like to bring to your attention a proof that Poland also has T-I-G-E-R-S

your move Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=panQrGHM8Po
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqhOfCoz7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure that aint a lynx?

>that belarussian flag

That most definitely is a lynx, we have them too

T-I-G-E-R!!!

eurasian lynx, right?
that's pretty neat, you guys should be their friend

>grrr graaarr rrrrawwr rrraa

It's many years since Tigers roamed the polish woods.

Wisents aren't bad

Yeah it's the Eurasian lynx. They live in the Białowieża forest, which is the last remaining primeval forest in the EU. It's also home to some of the last European bisons

> They live in the Białowieża forest
i'm guessing that means thats only where they reside in Poland alone I hope

and how many Bison do you guys have left?
also i'm guessing it's illegal to hunt both bison and lynx in europe I hope in order to preserve

according to latest data in freedom 1455 between 5 herds
yes, it's illegal to hunt both of them.

Poland is very neat
I personally think bison assuredly make up for not having tigers my friend

fun fact: a few weeks ago a cow escaped from a slaughterhouse transport, joined a bison herd and was accepted as it's member. sadly she is to be hunted down because of the fear of her mixing with bisons

They are part of our national pride. We even have alcohol that uses wild Bison in it's logo.

Zebras, elephants, giraffes? Is Poland essentially little Africa in the west and little Asia to the east?

Yeah the pic I've posted shows the lynx distribition, thankfully they are not an endagered species

The European bison however is almost extinct and Poland really wants to protects them. We've also eleased some wisents in Germany some years ago.
There was a case not long ago when a Polish bison crossed the border to Germany and our hunters just straight up killed it, causing an outrage in Poland

Belorussia have them too, and Belorussia is, in fact, the same as Russia.

Fucking murderers. How could you kill that beautiful and peaceful animal you savages?!

Pic related are wolves. Sometimes I envy Eastern Europeans

OH NO NO NO NO

W E

I suppose lol
fair play, brother
that's some interesting euroBison distribution
those "10"s are pretty interesting
and also
>kyrgyzstan
>spain

That map is a bit outdated, we have around 200 bisons now probably.

Germans can be retarded. They also killed than one brown bear than somehow made its way to Germany, because it was "too dangerous". We really hate wild animals lol

Pic related is the distribution of the brown bear, I think southern Poland has some too

Found a newer article it's says there's about 250 out of them now and it's getting a bit out of hand now.

they live in Tatra mountains between Poland and Slovakia and in Beskids. we almost destroyed their population as well, in 1970 there was only around 10 bears left in Poland, now we have 80

youtube.com/watch?v=panQrGHM8Po

Yes we do. Last autum I was with my wife in the mountains, south of Poland. We went to a very dark forest with no people and then suddenly we heard that wild roar. I nearly shitted my pants but it later turned out that it was fucking deers who wanted to mate. I swear my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

no such thing as too many large horned wild animals in a small place being a bad thing

literally me

The thing is all of them are in this area, some of them are getting caught and resettled in Dzūkija and Žemaitija regions.

the soviet union must have had some pretty cool zoos

and strip clubs

What the fuck are those spots in Western Siberia? Novosibirsk, Altay aparently?
I live approximately on it's border and that area is not different from everything around it, bears are a real concern everywhere across Siberia except for Khakas and Tuva steppes maybe, but those are colored.
The other smaller spots seem completely arbitrary too.

>tfw it's legal to hunt bears in Estonia and I ate it when I was visiting

what a cute wolfe

>because of the fear of her mixing with bisons

I would leave her be, afterall cow/bison offspring is infertile.

>Belarus with the original flag
lovely

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqhOfCoz7A
They live in Belarus as well.