Why do they act so smug all the time?

Why do they act so smug all the time?

They're constantly assholes to their fellow Eastern Europeans and act as if they're better because they're rich now, they act like Anglos and Germans even though not so long ago their savage shithole country was developed by Russians and Swedes.

Other urls found in this thread:

stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BdQjoeVhjS8
youtube.com/watch?v=6nzBs71DckI
reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=EOSQ144),
transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016#table),
rsf.org/en/ranking),
reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=GCI.B.05.02)
reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=GCI.C.12).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fellow Eastern Europeans

Stopped reading

they are gay

I guess it is frustration.

Like you said, we are better than you in every possible way. Nothing personnel kid :^)

We are sorry for stopping Sweden

We are rich because we fought against communism. We look down on Eastern Europeans because they submitted like cowards and then wonder whey they are poor.

So you did not submit to communism but you do submit to marxsim? Where the hell if logic?

hey look it's another shithole europoor vs shithole europoor thread

>but you do submit to marxsim
Please elaborate

We are Mongolians not Slavs

Because cultural marxism means that I can fug whoever I want while enjoying the fruits of capitalism. Best of both worlds.

(((Schwarzmann)))
Nice try

Don't worry, Estonia has just reached Finnish living standards of 1995. Finns will be brought low by hubris and the degenerative effects of welfare state. In 25 years, you will be rich, free and white. Finland will be poor, full of niggers and every more unfree.

>persu education
That's a Polish flag not Estonian

but you can't fug who you want, white boy
niggers and ragheads will come and fuck, rape and murder all da white wahmen and you'll be their servant

Agreed, Finns are the most projecting people on earth, at least on Sup Forums. They call swedes arrogant while they are the most arrogant posters of all countries. It's almost as if they forgot they only developed a written language around the same time as africans..

autism

I swear to god, those fucking finns deserve a huge cock in the ass.

All eastern bloc. Poland is only trailing Estonia by 5, maybe 10 years max.

>It's almost as if they forgot they only developed a written language around the same time as africans..

Yet today their country is better than 90% of the worlds

and the only way is down
we lost a decade
the next recession (soon to arrive) will ruin this country permanently

finland is comfy you sour losers

You're such an ignorant. Africans had hieryglyffix before wypipo learned the way out of the cave

God I wish that were me.

*thread about burgerland*
>OBSESSED
*thread about any other country*
>LOL SHITHOLES BICKERING EACH OTHER AGAIN
Try to make up your mind

this
if someone has to be fucked in the ass it is the qt finn bois

You know, they don't call us cold people for no reason. And that is partly why refugees want to get out of this country. We only care about ourselves and the rest of world is irrelevant. And i hope it stays that way

We have nothing to be smug about.

Oh look it's trying to associate success with itself.

>Finland is not Eastern Euro-

What the hell is there to elaborate to? You submit to multikult propaganda just like your neighbours Sweden. Don't say you don't, my Cucked Finland folder with over 70 pics says otherwise .

>a horse born in a hog pen is a pig

it’s just a side effect from all those energy drinks

You're a pig in this scenario though.

post it. all of it

If I offer you an energy drink, will you devour my gigantic C O C K?

>my Cucked Finland folder with over 70 pics says otherwise
O B S E S S E D

Maybe if you dedicated some of that effort to building your country, it might not be such a worthless place.

Nay. Call us whatever you want but not that.

we lost the long fight and believe in absolute toxic garbage like "equality"
countries occupied by soviets got inoculated against that sort of bullshit by experiencing equality first hand

I’m not finnish, but I bet actual finns would

Finland is infinitely better than any Eastern European country, so their sense of superiority is completely justified. Finland outperforms almost everyone else at pretty much everything: stat.fi/ajk/satavuotiassuomi/suomimaailmankarjessa_en.html

Nobody has given a flying fuck about beauty pageants since 90's and it shows. Who cares who or what some obsolete organization think about "beauty".

>Helsinki
>Helsinki represents the rest of Finland

Are you a Swedoid?

Finns may act smug, but they do it because they're deeply insecure about the fact that they spent 99% of their existence under subjugation, which proves the inferiority and inherent subservience of Finns. Their country is new, it basically has no culture or customs to speak of.

They're also terribly embarrassed that Finnish "cuisine" pretty much reads like a cookbook, written by a desperate, starving man, lost in the frozen wilderness, with only tree barks and dead squirrels at his disposal.

All böndes ever do is argue about who is most Finnish

You know those winners are picked by a select jury of 4 wannabe celebrities. But if it makes you happy post the cucked folder so i can be sure it's obsession

I’m a south american

Oh...

Helsinki metropolitan area is almost 25% of the country's population.

Helsinkian filth detected

One day your country might be officially a 1st world country too, don't worry

>They're also terribly embarrassed that Finnish "cuisine" pretty much reads like a cookbook, written by a desperate, starving man, lost in the frozen wilderness, with only tree barks and dead squirrels at his disposal.
Brutal and honest. Brutally honest. Finland is kill

>only countries who find finland smug are poor eastern european countries
really made me think

come home my man

Why are you so rude towards each other, my Asiatic Turanic brothers?

Brotherly banter.

Nah, I don't have too much time.

Objectively speaking Poland is a much better place to live. You mongols will turn brown within my lifetime and there is no doubt about it.

It does not matter. It is just another proof that you will be soon replaced my new people.

Wow nice analysis, Freud. Did you read 10000 posts by the same autist spammer to reach the conclusion?
Here's the news, Finns aren't actually patriotic unless it comes to sports or look down on other cultures. We welcome pretty much everyone here and don't smugly look down on others for being foreign. We just hate being misrepresented as Eastern Europeans when our present culture(Lutheran/Nordic) and origins(Shamanist Siberia) have nothing to do with the Slavic world.

>Objectively speaking Poland is a much better place to live

Finnish cuisine is Swedish cuisine essentially. You're fucking yourself with that post.

>Objectively speaking Poland is a much better place to live.

Only in your wet dreams. Now stop daydreaming and clean my toilet igor

FUCK POLAND

3RD WORLD SCUM OF EUROPE

CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE EU WHILE TAKING MORE GIBS THAN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA COMBINED.

A COUNTRY SO SHIT, A MILLION OF THEM FLEE TO THE UK AND DESTROYED THAT COUNTRY FOR EVERYONE.

FINLAND NEVER GOT GIBS FROM ANYONE!!!!

You see this is what I'm talking about. Money isn't everything you should care about. No wonder why you are doomed if sheckles mean everything to you. Bye.

KEEP YOU IN THE DARK YOU KNOW THEY ALL

PRETEND

>Objectively speaking Poland is a much better place to live

Girl in west of Poland can have black boyfriend in Berlin and see him every weekend for sex
You are not free from multiculturalism because you dont have immigrants

*this kills the pole*
youtube.com/watch?v=BdQjoeVhjS8

wow hot

t. Pimps out her own sister on order to pay the local drug lord

You are as shit as you were duing soviet times.

youtube.com/watch?v=6nzBs71DckI

You don't know anything about our cuisine, do you?

It's absolute shit and you're laughed at for it worldwide

It's even shittier since surströmming.

So don't play yaself.

Finnish cuisine

You can suck my dick, Pekka

Why are you such bullies? We actually have some really good food...

Why are Pooles so butthurt about Finnish supremacy?

This guy has dozens of pictures saved which he uses to "defend Finland". It's pretty sad that he feels the need and it comes across as pretty autistic and cringey.

Poland has a less independent judicial system than Pakistan and Nigeria (reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=EOSQ144), it is more corrupt than Bhutan (transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016#table), it has less press freedom than Haiti and Papua New Guinea (rsf.org/en/ranking), it has a worse system of higher education than Rwanda, Jamaica and Jordan (reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=GCI.B.05.02) and it is less innovative than Mexico, Ghana and Tajikistan (reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/competitiveness-rankings/#series=GCI.C.12). By any objective metric, Poles are just as bad as brown people, you are just trying to compensate for your feeling of racial inferiority towards Northwestern Europeans.

I doubt even an downie with machinations of being a top chef could have created something that disgusting, frankly it looks like an insult to food culture.

So the question stands, why and how? Swedish ingeniuity?

Is he the same autist who unironically wants Swedes exterminated? That guy always makes me laugh. He also claims all Swedes are Finnish rape babies and that Wends, Goths and others were Finns.

1 MILLION POLES IN THE UK

MAJORITY OF POLISH WOMEN THERE HAVE KIDS WITH BLACKS OR PAKIS

>sausage and mashed potatoes is disgusting
Alright, are you the somali?

Swedens favourite food is Jamals meaty balls :DDDD gay faggots :DDDDDDD

Goths had Finnish soldiers with them when they conquered Rome. They were not Swedish cucks either.

why do you bully us so much? it makes me very sad ;(

No i'm not. Sometimes i shit on finns and sometimes i praise them. Now i feel like defending them

There are too many people wanting to genocide Sw*doids to count.

THE TRUE FACE OF POLAND

A RACE OF LEECHES ON THE EU

CUM SWALLOWERS FOR NATO

PERMANENTLY OBSESSED WITH RUSSIA

A NATION OF WHORES

t. Ahmed

In the context of tortilla it just looks a bit unappealing.

MUH POLISH DEATH CAMPS

fuck you guys my mom is finnish and you just insulted one of your own, I am 56% finn

>tortilla