What does Sup Forums think about this ?

What does Sup Forums think about this ?

Everything is connected lmao

I enjoyed it, although it's pretty normie. I'm a fan of Elijah Wood despite the fact he's typical Hollywood leftist. But what actor isn't?

i havent seen this but this looks like essential numale-core

boring

I like elijah wood

Decent entertainment. Better time travel / problem-solving manchild story than Dr Who. But an insult to the Dirk Gently books, with which they share only the name.

His daughter is in it.

Suck hard

I fucking loved it. Probably not a good adaptation but damn it's a FUN fucking show.

I love the idea that Everything's Connected, and Dirk himself works with it nicely, but the sequences with Bart and Ken really help get the idea across. Elijah Wood's sister is a qt, too. Really kinda wish I saw more of the Rowdy 3.

Bump

peter svidler tier

Really enjoyed it and looking forward to season 2.

It was pretty interesting. Funny and intriguing, although the last episode was pretty meh. I think one of Stargate TV producers worked on it and he knows what I want.

It's kind of high falutin' popcorn fare. I enjoyed it.

I watched two episodes, but stopped as I couldn't stand the dude who played Gently. It would have been entertaining otherwise.

Watched it over the last few days. Fucking amazing. Only TV show I can remember legitimately enjoying lately.

Excellent comedy. Good acting. Really looking forward to season 2.

He's supposed to be annoying as fuck though. You're supposed to identify with Elijah Wood having this crazy weirdo show up and start ordering him around.

where the fuck can i even watch this other than muh torrents

Yeah, I got that, but personally for me it was a tad too much.

I might try and watch ep3 at some point though, as going it now with a full awareness of how annoying weirdo Gently is might make it more bearable.

On Hulu or something.

>on Hulu
>not on the US Netflix
f u c k

I didn't like it as much as the BBC series. I guess this one was more a reboot than an adaptation? Also felt like it was trying for the NuWho audience and trying to be quirky like shows like iZombie, Sherlock, Elementary and Lucifer etc etc. But I definitely thought the crazy blatino serial killer was funny though. Hated Elijah Woods character though since he was always doing shitty things like stealing money from his crackhead landlord or not letting that black woman come into his apartment when she was clearly in trouble.

I want to fuck dirk gently

Everything about this poster tells me i should avoid this show like the cancer. And i will

>posts on Sup Forums
>claims to stay away from cancer

My love for Elijah is big, imo he is the most talented Actor in jewwood.
Maybe I love him so much, because he was outstanding in lotr.

The show is entertaining.

When will season 2 be finally out?

>When will season 2 be finally out?
This fall. I think in October, but maybe in September.

>I fucking loved it.
Agreed
>Probably not a good adaptation
Disagreed. The main complaint it gets (at least from people that saw it) is that it doesn't tell the story from the books, but I was really glad of that, we've got the books, audiobooks, radio series and BBC TV series for that (not so much the last, but the stories are clearly adapted from it), this is the first completely new Dirk Gently story since Adams died, and I was very happy about that as I had no idea what was coming, can't wait for season 2.

>t.Max Landis