Why is China such a shithole?

Why is China such a shithole?
>Too many people
>Nobody gives a shit about anything
>95% of the country falling apart
>Most people live in poverty and shitty conditions
>Most men are unmanly and cuddled for their whole life
>Communist dictatorship government

China is wonderful, Finland is a shithole though. Your whole post is basically projecting.

you can find all the right answers in your post

>Too many people
you realize how fucking big their country is?

>regards the swede

> >Most men are unmanly and cuddled for their whole life
How's that bad?

china is great, you will see it eventually

>you realize how fucking big their country is?

Yes, but if everyone does not have food to eat and clothes to wear there are too many people. Same with africa.

Rough stuff.

China is at least 600 million people over an optimal population level.

No it fucking isn't you dumb ape, China is twice as big as the EU

EU has 500 Million people and is twice as small as China. Holy shit kill yourself Pekka

>Too many people

you have the answer yourself

chinks are the most pathetic asians they always say korea and japan are colonies of usa but they always copy our stuffs with cheap and low quality they have no their own style they just copy k-pop and k-drama/south korean fashion trends and korean make-up etc and they destroyed their own traditions by themselves while koreans and japanese like to wear own traditional costumes they don't give a shit about their traditional costumes what's more pathetic china is filled with koreaboos/japanboos no wonder why is china a 3rd world shithole

m
If there is an 2000 square meter island that can at maximum capacity provide food and resources for 10 people, does that mean that as many people that can be fitted into the island should live there?

Of course not, the size is irrelevant. The Sahara desert is the size of Europe, so why isn't there 750 million people living there, like in Europe?

Would you please help me out of this pathetic country?

>Finland is a shithole
>Posted by a swede

Is it easy for someone in China to move to a better country like Korea or Japan?

>Thread about China
>No leafs defending it
W-what?

No if you are not well educated.

More importantly
Why do chinese people name their years after food?

I feel bad for you. Im very lucky to live in a good country.

You praised China in other thread, didn't you?
I remember you.

Hmmmm if this thread was posted yesterday i would have agreed but i met some nice chinese dude today in pubg so i disagree.

The EU and China have the same population density.

So, in a way, both of your nations are shitholes.

hehe the irony is that apartment is probably worth a lot more then the average ameriacns.

I feel bad for him too, but you don't live in a good country?

Most of Europe is inhabitable, same can't be said about China

>cuddled
I wish I was cuddled my whole life desu

t. Huang

China has a massive cultural problem.

It's mostly sand

Not an argument mate. It’s a matter of fact that HK property values are some of the most expensive in the world. Those cubicles are worth more then an average American home.

Everything is inhabitable if you make it so, look at Phoenix

>1.4 billion people never been the election
> all have been censored
> they accept being slave of CCP
because they are killed like Tiananmen Square massacre, if go against the goverment

Why is Finland such a shithole?
>Too many people
>Nobody gives a shit about anything
>95% of the country falling apart
>Most men are unmanly and cuddled for their whole life

Half of their country only has 6% of the population. In the other half, however, it's practically a human packing center

The chankoros got cucked to the point of no return by the based Manchus.

Ah yes, Xitler's slave state where your organs are harvested for protesting the government or being a member of Falun Gong.

yfw you realize that US congress and senate have only 2 parties and chinese congress has coalition of 18 parties.

Even north korea has 4 parties in its parliament

In no way a model worthy of emulation.

The best China is divided China

The best thing for the world would be the dividing of the large countries like Russia, the US and China into smaller states. It would be better for the citizens of the countries and the rest of the world.

Seriously speaking I think the problems mainly come from the centralization of CCP Chinese government. It simply doesn't make sense to apply a single set of rules to 1.3 billion people.

Most Chinese people don’t want democracy, and will never agitate for it if the government continues its reforms. Only retards brainwashed by Western propaganda in Hong Kong and Taiwan fall for the democracy meme

You hit the nail on the head.

Keep on living there

That kind of mindset is why chankoros are an eternal slave race.

The Legion Of Shitholes

At least they know they are slaves. People living in "democracies" are deluded.

They should’ve named it CRIBS

I didn't see you in there, ruski.

Lincoln and Jackson deliberately kicked out the (((bankers))). At least we had periods of time when we were truly free.

China IS a fucking shithole tho Swen. Don't let your rice fever blind you.

No-one has the yellow fever for chinks

Lot of people do.

No, they fucking aren't you sub-human Chink? US houses are lot more expensive than those smelly, roach infested shitholes.

>Yes, but if everyone does not have food to eat and clothes to wear
That doesn't happen though. Where did you get that from? Do you realize that China has a higher GDP per capita than several European nations?

But that's why we're a Federal system, Finland-san.

Chinks are seriously fucked up. They have no souls.

No, it doesen't? China is a fucking shithole and its a fact.

Yup. Look how they basically fucking ran over that screaming Chong and then nonchalantly walked out of the car. Chink bugmen give me the fucking creeps.

That guy you're talking to is the communist Finn shitposter.

Careful posting those chink webms on int. I got a ban for posting one before.

>china is a shitho-
woah...

>haha china suc-
damn...

YOUR MOM

>china is hell for it's peop-
*crickets*

Hmm...

Oh fuck off. NY is 100x more impressive and has superior infrastructure. Only Chink city in China which is NOT a shithole is Honk Kong (western Colony)

>NY is 100x more impr-
fuck...

Ahh.. the CHINA IS EXAMPLE OF COMMUNIST SUCCES meme again? Chinks are capitalists to the bone. Not that it makes their shithole country any less of a shithole.

>Chinks are capitalists to the bo-
oh...

It IS more impressive, you dumb fuck. It has way more skyscrapers than Shanghai, and way less polution as well as higher GDP.

They ARE capitalists, you braindead fucktard. The only reason their shithole even progressed at all was because That Clinton fucktard opened world trade organization for the Chinks bugmen.

Outside the Potemkin Village areas designed to impress foreigners, most of China has Africa standards of living.

Exactly.

>more niggers
>more crime
>subway filled with rats

I suppose these are considered good metrics for the average pole untermensch though

>white people are so pathetic and butthurt that they are now trying to appropriate Chinese culture before islam wipes theirs out

>It IS more imp-
at last I see...

Shut the fuck up, you Britbong autist. Its not even debatable that NY has superior infrastructure to any Chink shithole.

LOLno. China is very far from capitalistic. They're still very much a planned economy where the CCP controls everything and private enterprise exists only as far as the state allows it and it can be confiscated any time with no legal recourse.

Shut the fuck up, you cretin. Your images are not even that impressive.

>it's not even debatable that NY had superior inf-
wow...

Ahh. You are that fucktarded ''paki poster'' from Pol/? Get fucked shitskin. You and your ching chong cattle.

Fuck off chankoro mutt rape baby.

Ofc its not debatable, you Chink chong nigger.

>be polack
>litererally get packed up in cattle carts by the Germans
>call other people cattle

>Your images are not even that impr-
oh... damn...

Fuck off.

And you are shitskin living in Britain. Had it not been for poles, England would have been steamrolled by krauts, you dumb fuck.

>Ofc its not deba-
my god...

Its NOT impressive, you dumb fucktard. Western civilization allways had superior cities and inventions.

>massive box like heads

kek chinks are so damn ugly and freaky looking

lmao

truly pathetic

This one shows how much of a fucking filthy shithole Shanghai is. The smoog blocks out the sky.

Stupid fucking chinks

>it's NOT impr-
oh...