Between the national suicide of Western countries and uh..well Russia...

Between the national suicide of Western countries and uh..well Russia, is it not viable for a 3rd block to emerge which will keep the core of Western society without becoming cucked like the West?
Dark blue would probably be the core, light blue potential inclusions.

>inb4 v4,c3,three seas initiative etc

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you
>western
USSR wasn't enough?

Hello, Pilsudski!

Include Greece. I love their food and it'll be allright.

It is not viable because none of the nations you highlighted have at ANY point in history been more than the irrelevant borderlands of influential empires, inhabited by savage, primitive bastards. The only exceptions were times were the populations of the highlighted countries were completely different ethnically to their current population (i.e. inhabited by Germanic people).

Without the constant, unrelenting inflow of EU money from the West, these filthy nations would refer to their natural state of being on par with Sub-Saharan Africa, because the people are of similar intellect.

Bold words for somebody who comes from an African enclave lol.

Why would saying such obvious truths be bold? You, as a Pole, know how disgusting and filthy your own people are. Just leave your room and you're constantly confronted with your fellow hyenas and their utter lack of morals or intelligence.

>bla bal bala bala bla bla
Yeah.

You can post all you want but that won't change these fundamental truths, the fact that you keep replying shows I've hit a sensitive spot.

Poles belong to Russia, to the East. You have a similar mentality, a similar love for despotism, and a similar lack of civilisation.

Sure, we do belong to the East. In the meantime your women belong to Africans my colgate friend.

Megszólalt a gátnéger.

Maybe those Africans explain why millions of your parasitic women come to our countries, perhaps they also want to experience that.

t. country which was shittier than anyone in the dark blue region until you realized sea can be traveled

Go ahead, blow off some more steam. I understand where this frustration comes from Thijs.

>idziesz do hypermarketu w Moskwie
>połowa ludzi to nie Rosjanie

A block composed of the dumbest nations in Europe? Yeah, I'm sure they'll do just fine.

>idziesz do hipermarketu w Warszawie
>sami Polacy

Chodź do nas Aлeкceй.

Those numbers are too high for Eastern Europeans.

soon

but right now imposible since current president of Poland Duda and prime minister of Poland Morawiecki are eurocucks and suck german dick

once the government changes to anti-EU it would be possible

Here's the unadjusted scores, which may be more realistic

And now the reality.

>yugoslavia
Coudn't you have got something a bit more modern? Y'know, after all the intelligent people fled Poland.

>Y'know, after all the intelligent people fled Poland.
Make up your own mind then. Is it bydlo coming to your country or inteligent Poles?
>Coudn't you have got something a bit more modern?
Even this site calls out bullshit.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>Denmark and Serbia being parts of one country.

>Make up your own mind then. Is it bydlo coming to your country or inteligent Poles?
It's bydlo, all the smart ones fled during the cold war and settled in America. Now we just get utter retards from Polska.

You wish to be as half retarded as those Poles.

ITT:Polish dreams

>one country
Intermarium was meant to be an economic and military alliance against Russia (Soviet Union) and Germany (Third Reich/European Union) - it was not intended to be a single country

Remember to cut along the river next time.

>we're western guys, h-honestly!111
You and your country are garbage fires.

Why are you projecting? No one wants to be western anymore.

without such alliance we are fucked and can only choose if we want to be a slaves of germany or russia

mam polskie imię, i jak sam widzisz uczę się polskiego. Chociaż nie wiem czy mam jakies korzeni czy nie bo to jest temat skompleksowany.

W Polsce przyjmujemy ludzi ze wchodnich krajów, nie przejmuj się hejtem w internecie. Powodzenia.