T.J Miller breakdown

Rotten tomatoes absolutely destroyed his career

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9N5AWprG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im surpised pol/tv/ doesn't care

He's honestly not famous/important enough to care.

He's had a bigger breakdown over the last year than Shia. I assume it's because he literally had brain damage.

But I mean - He's basically a Literal Who - Some guy who copies Ryan Reynolds.

Story?

>being this obsessed by a board
get a grip

>I assume it's because he literally had brain damage.
explain

>liberal aren't mentally i-

>Leave silicon valley because you're too good for it
>no opportunities
>Take the emoji movie
>Promote it by saying it helps fight trump
>Flops
>Commits career suicide

That's quite embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as having 2 black kids that aren't your own.

Why is he saying fuck me I love his work

uhh what is he doing with that finger?

>mention a fact
>YYYOU'RE FUKIN OBSESSED

kek

>300 replies wasn't enough
faggot reposter

We have to save him.

he's right you know

>I WILL MAKE A CHILDREN'S CARTOON MOVIE THAT'LL STICK IT TO TRUMP FOREVER AND MAKE KIDS FOREVER BE GAY LIBERALS!

*movie flops*

>FUCK YOU AMERICA! IT'S YOUR FAULT MY MANIPULATIVE MOVIE SUCKS!

>an actual jewish cuckold

Damn,twitter makes careers for some people and breaks them for others. In the olden days,his publicist would lock him up in a room.

So when are Mike and Jay going to interview him?

Has he done a single good thing?

From what I've seen he's just another petty angry liberal "comedian" with a lot of garbage under his belt and is very egotistical

What's weird is that he clearly said it was political in an attempt to shield himself from the fallout, when saying he did it for the money is far more respectable.
So long as they're not the direct bad part of it, people respect the professionalism of those that give shit roles their all and move on, because it means they're more likely to do the same in future roles that more entitled actors would be likely to phone in. People like Tim Curry and Christopher Walken based their careers of this fact.
I don't know if he crusllyndid put any effort in, but I doubt enough people went to see it to call him out on it.

No, that's him.

I bet he's a Jew, which would explain why he's able to exist in that world whilst being so shit.

Wut. Dunkirk is about what the British soldiers went through, nobody even mentions the nazis or oppression.

He's a male Amy Schumer, and is box office poison only allowed to be there because the party agrees with his social ideologies.

Is his wife a darkie or are those literally his wife's sons?

>bringing another board as the first post
it looks to me like you're fucking obsessed
get a grip

stop stop stop wait guys wait. He really have black kids ??????

He's great as Erlich Bachman in the geek-chic telekino that he walked away from.

>literally his wifes, not 1 but 2 kids

JUST

You're spot on I bet. They actively push out anyone who doesn't march in lock step. Problem goys are removed. Seth Rogen is an example I think. Why is he even famous?

I regularly watch Age of Extinction just to see him get turned into ash.

Sony sure knows how to perfectly cast someone for a fucking kids movie.

What a complete fucking loser. This is just pathetic.

All I know him as is "Deadpool's bartender friend" and "guy who was eaten by the Cloverfield monster".

Holy shit TJ is a literal Jewish cuck. This shit writes itself.

>hoverhanding your "wife"
>raising her two (2) half-Negro children

suicide when?

hasn't this guy always been mentally unstable?

>this fucking thread

I liked it when he got turned into a trophy in transformers 4

Her kids look like Klingons, their skull structure looks fucking alien. Was the father a really ugly Somali or Aboriginal? WTF

9/10 is pretty good man

His wife was waifu tier aswell but Miller was such a fucking manchild she didn't want his inferior genes and got BLACKED

How was the movie political? I didn't see it.

I don't get T.J. Why the fuck would he get associated with shit like a fucking Emoji movie? He probably ain't short in cash due Silicon Valley and I don't want to believe someone would be so delusional to think that a role in a movie about emojis is a good career move.

I mean, he literally has brain damage. He had some kind of stroke and had to get brain surgery to fix it up.

Apparently people with that condition become confused, agitated etc etc.

This pleases me but not enough to care or get excited.

Hopefully I'll read the headline that he committed suicide tomorrow at which point I'll have a sensible chuckle and move on with my day.

He wasn't bad in Silicon Valley and Deadpool but I think he fucked his chances of that Deadpool sequel and SV seasons.

Kids look OK, structure is from mom, she looks like an alien.I'd smash.

He claims he quit silicon valley because the rest of the cast and staff did not donate enough money to Hillary Clinton.

Other people said he was written out because he was too busy but didn't want to cut down on episodes.

He's got Deadpool 2 I assume and the new Spielberg movie I think.

this is embarrassing.

Not them, but I assume he's talking about a stand up bit where TJ talks about having a brain hemorrhage or some shit like that. Claimed it changed his personality for a while but had surgery and survived.

That or he's got autism.

That doesn't make any sense.

He might actually be losing it.

He's really a nobody. He had the Fonzie role on a small but well received sitcom.

That's about it. He has the No-Ryan-Reyndolds supporting roles in some C list comedies. I think he's getting bigger stuff now.

America wasn't even in the war then.

Does he honestly think it's about American soldiers? Is he that deluded?

Try to get him to post about Patton next.

Ah Sweet Christ I used to think this was a Sup Forums meme but this is something celebrities actually do? Da fuq?

>Watch Bayformers 4
>T.J Miller gets murdered

wtf, I love Michael Bay now!

This is the only thing I've seen him do, and I have to admit it's pretty funny and he is a good storyteller: youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9N5AWprG8

His wife is gorgeous. He's really Jewy, but kind of handsome.

And now he's stuck with two ugly kids that aren't his.

That's so fucked.

Anyway, surely he's got enough money now that it doesn't matter.

Apparently he has $5 million which is more than enough to live off unless he gets a Hollywood level drug habit to cope with his mental illness and is unable to get any work.

He actually had a real, proper stroke. A rare kind that's hard to catch too.

Spielberg is a big fan of his. That's why he's got Ready Player One, Transformers and the new How To Train Your Dragon.

Keep bombarding him with cuck memes, he'll snap eventually.

underrated

I only found out about this guy after he already flew off the rails. He looks just like every other slimeball Jew in Hollywood, and I'm not just saying that as an anti-semite, he's literally a man of few talents who's hit rock bottom after maxxing out his Tribe Membership Gold Card.

His new HBO Special was so fucking terrible. It was shockingly bad. All he did was come out, make a bunch of weird animal noises, and then talked about how smoking pot while he poured bottles of water over his head. I made it about 17 minutes in before I threw in the towel, it's the worst shit I've ever seen, it's worse than Amy Schumer with a powergap of 10,000 Gallaghers in between.

seems like he already has

kill yourself

what a complete faggot, Literally everyone gets destroyed by Twitter and Facebook, it's so sad.

mfw only Racism/Nazi's/Antifata/Muslims gets stronger.

The funny thing is, what Clinton needed wasn't more money. It was more people working with her who had functioning brain cells and could think outside the box.

rent free

He was funny in Silicon Valley. 99% of the reason is because Mike Judge is a great writer and producer but TJ Miller is a decent puppet

Never liked the guy, seems like your typical bluepilled liberal cuck with a Jewish afro.

kys

Its sad because in the silicon valley show he's supposed to be the Chad and he's an omega male IRL

KYS yourself

>Anyway, surely he's got enough money now that it doesn't matter.

Lots of money, meet divorce.

He is a hack of the highest order. His closing bit was spraying water in his face for an extended period of time, he just kept going and going for like five fucking minutes. Cringeworthy doesn't begin to describe it

trump is like mentally raping his brain without even being aware of him

also,
>being such a colossal dick that even liberal-biased hollywood kicks you from a show

THE EMOJI MOVIE IS GOING TO SCARE RUSSIANS AND DRUMPF
as seen on shareblue

>I'm not just saying that as an anti-semite

Made me laugh, good one Sup Forums

>john mccain gets brain cancer
>emoji movie flops
our guy just keeps winning

fuck I kind of want to see this trainwreck but I cant find any links

I found this rave review though and im not sure if this is satire or what

Show me some liberals supporting this clown. I don't shittalk polfriends for milo happening, let's just enjoy this dumbfucks meltdown together in friendship

WEW

Feels like he's doing another bit or something, I can't take this shit seriously.

Bhaha, it's way worse than what Dwayne "my movie has the best reviews from fans" Johnson

I'm glad you are my friend.

No.

>a piece of shit asshole who will commit suicide!

Truly the final stage before offing himself, the only thing better is if he Chris Benoits.

Hey if Mike Judge, Ryan Reynolds and Spielberg like him he can't be that bad?

Well, he's been fired by one of the three and bumped to (rumored) for Deadpool 2.

But Spielberg's last big Man Crush was Shia Labeouf.

I'm not even going to bother wondering what's going on with the Berg and his actor proteges.

What the? Is that a Link CD as a Phoenix Wright? Haven't seen that one before.

Trump? Yeah that 0 legislation passed and 6 months dogged by scandal and white house infighting, all while being investigated by a special counsel and tweeting about pardons is actually just a series of wins for americans

inb4 poltard mods DELET THIS again

Lots of liberal film reviewers I follow on twitter are supporting him.

I think he's really upset that they didn't follow him all the way to giving the Emoji Movie a free pass.

He's probably going to claim they don't support his one man war on Drumpf and declare Liberal Jihad on them.

He better do it quickly while he still has work.

He's done more than Obama did at that stage, and been infintely more entertaining.

Although it's going to get really fucking old by the end of the year.

>He's honestly not famous/important enough to care.
This. He's a borderline nobody

that shit you said doesn't matter but I'm glad he's stopping the illegals from crossing the border and working on trade. Also I heard the DOJ will investigate race based discrimination in college admissions. about time desu

>legislation
gee guess why I'm glad that braindead shit is dying. I wish trump would push for term limits too