Rick and morty

*fart* women are superior to men morty *burp* also god's not real *fart* *burp* your dad is a loser because he cares about you *fart* life is meaningless and you're replaceable *fart* *burp* *vomit* I want mcdonalds sauce morty *burp* wubba lubba dubba dubby dub doop dub wub *fart* *burp* *poop*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtwKWrYT1fE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>epic
>high quality

season 1 was funny, fuck all of you

don't be a contrarian

"Mmmm-Morty, did I ever tell you why god doesn't exist? It's because we have one and I've met him, Morty. He's a guy in his 30's who turned our lives into a TV show just to make hate threads about it on Sup Forums."

"What? Why? Wuh-wuh-what does he stand to gain from that?"

"My guess is to embolden the fan base by giving them a straw man to rail against and if he ever gets caught or whatever he can claim he's doing it to suss out legitimate criticism to be taken constructively. Or maybe, y'know, knowing everything about us and our lives, he's just got low self-esteem and he's a glutton for punishment and after the generally good reception of the show that's is the only he can get that kind of abuse tailored just for him."

"Gee, that's pretty depressing, Rick."

"Welcome to my world."

what have i become

>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM

dude what if Rick was a pickle XD

god isnt real though its just some 8 foot tall trickster avianoid that wrote a bunch of control garbage during antiquity

I like this show because it is just a show designed to entertain and I pity you faggots who can't just relax and watch a fucking show

what if Morty and Summer also becomes pickles...

>"Hey, Morty! You're just in time! I just finished my latest invention. Quick, put this on."

>"Wow what is it?"

>"It's a helmet that makes anyone who wears it thirty times more retarded than they naturally are."

>"I suddenly feel an urge to post about things I don't like on Sup Forums as if that will change them."

>"Oh shit! It's too powerful! Take it off!"

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

This must be the most unfunny, tryhard, butthurt shit I have ever seen. Is this pasta? If not, rethink your life before it's too late.

It's all true, m'gentlesir.

Yours baconly, Atheist92 the Linkin park fan

have fun with being controlled by your idiotic religion you moron

>rick turn self to pickle
>morty hot sister walks in
>mom where is my dild
>oh well this will do *pisses on pickle rick*

tfw I wish I could watch this but shitty adult swim / comcast doesn't have it on demand even though cable is like $300 wtf bros

33 episodes of this shit

The generational IQ drop is real

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

damn....Sup Forums btfo... you sir just won the internet

go back to sucking gods dick and "dominating" people you stupid fucking faggot bitch

R E D D I T

>watching cartoons as an adult

who does this?

pickleception :O

it's more mature than watching anime at least

anime is just japanese cartoons

Are you baiting or what? Because you can just enter rick and morty season 3 episode 2 on google and it's like the first result that comes up

Please tell me these are copy pastas

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKK!!

TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY!

I AM YOUR GOD NOW MORTY!

I watched like 5 episodes and I didn't hate it, it just wasn't funny. The characters, especially rick tended to just ramble and say nothing and it just didn't hit the ol' funny bone. The burping also got old really quickly.

haha pickle rick :) I got a tattoo of it its so funny :)))

no I want to watch it all from the beginning. It's missing like half the episodes

The asshurt on both sides alone makes me glad R&M exists

How do I give your post gold?

this isn't reddit fucktard

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger :p

I like the show but these are great

LE RANDUM HAHA

SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF RICK AND MORTY OMG

I saw Rick at a grocery store in Tel-Aviv yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL, GOD ISN'T REAL"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FUCK GOD, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCK CHRISTIANS” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen quips in his hands without paying.

The vegan woman at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Haha, you're fucking epic good sir!” At first he kept pretending to be a cartoon character and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the quips and started scanning it , he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any white misogynist conservative infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each quip and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by talking loudly about how price is just a tool to oppress the proletariat by white, antisemitic males

So are they force feeding Roiland opiates or something to keep him from rocking the boat?

so you hate reddit for circlejerking around the show..
but you call anyone a contrarian faggot who doesn't automatically hate the show because you deem it too "reddit"?

US or THEM is it?
Can't have your own opinions, gotta jump on the hate train?

I liked it. first couple seasons were funny

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

>> >that god on the roof
> >b-but rick there isn't a god o-
> >YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD

KEK

>This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

Literally Sup Forums

*brap* bash the fash *burp* MORTY *brraaappp*

updanked

>Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain
Posters being despised simply for using trips is quintessential nu4chan. If you go back and look at screenshots from before 2009 when 'we r anonymoose' kicked off and 13 year old newfags flooded the site to be a part of the 'internet hate machine', you'll notice LOTS of people casually using tripcodes and nobody cared.

Underrated

Eyoo. Genius have this uvote. I hope you make it to the frontpage ^^

T. Consumerism victim

>b-bro just turn off your brain

Beeing this assblasted.

>women are superior to men morty
when was that?
>also god's not real
implying god is real.
>your dad is a loser because he cares about you
or he is just a loser and him caring is not enough.
>life is meaningless and you're replaceable
except he runs back to them everytime.

Eyoo.
Numales. Blown the fuck out.

goddamn...not again

>implying god is real

Hi plebbit.

This show has driven Sup Forums insane

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

yoo get the updoots

the only reason to enter these threads is to read the pastas and see the Sup Forumsddit rage. this show is fucking abysmal.

my sweetest *BURP* friend

>/Sup Forums shat on R&M as a whole
>Suddenly new episode by female writers
OH NOES THIS IS THE WORSE EPISODE EVER.

>When you are such a Sup Forums cocksucker that your hate for women overrides your hate for a SJW cartoon

Y'all should consult. Especially OP.

Nice reddit spacing, reddit!

>Browses Sup Forums as an adult

Who does this?

ive never watched the show but i know it's reddit tier so i just berate anyone who does

Y'all should be ashamed.

Your sexist comments make us women scared and empowered around the globe.

Your days are counted, virgins...

*steps slowly back into the shadows*

*fart*

t. Tripfag

You can't hide from me! Stop trying to normalize your gayness

>Y'all should consult
what did he mean by this?

You're literally too new to have seen what Sup Forums looked like pre-chanology

Sup Forums btfo once again, how we will ever recover

Your ad hominem deflections don't conceal your true purpose. I see through your deceptions!

He'd be [Spoiler]P I C C L E R I C C[/SPOILER]

Trip handles are fine if they're used for the intended purpose. That being to know who is who in a given thread.

Problem is that it eventually evolved into a "look at me, aren't I special" attention whoring tactic. People started using them like they were usernames, they started trying to make a name for themselves and their brand of faggotry.

ID codes are all around better, like Sup Forums and Sup Forums has now. It has the same original intent as trips, but much less faggotry.

>That being to know who is who in a given thread.
Except they were NEVER exclusively used like that even back when Sup Forums was first created. People forging an identity with a name was around since the very beginning, there were namefags on the FIRST DAY of Sup Forums's existence. Resident personalities aren't a corruption of the intended purpose of the tripcode, they're just another aspect of it, one that moot himself or the rest of the OGs of Sup Forums didn't care about or think was wrong.

You don't know what you're talking about.

this is funnier than the show, I want this to be real so bad

Why didn't Adventure Time ever get shit on this hard when it hit peak popularity? Was it because the fanbase didn't treat it like some high-IQ cultured show?

Just get the fuck OUT
THIS WEBSITE IS POL GO BACK TO YOUE SHIT WEBSITE PLEBBIT
MAGAPEDES UNITE

youtube.com/watch?v=YtwKWrYT1fE
epic, simply epic!

Suck my dick kiddies

Bullshit.
While it's true there's a knee jerk reaction against them now, Anti tripfag mentality has existed for years, ever since the boards found their own identity.
The difference is that people grasped the concept of using a trip for its intended purpose, so the knee jerk reaction wasn't ingrained.

SIMPLY epic! This meme has changed reddit at its core!

I take my hat off to you, sir! Have my upvotes. Sup Forums - Television & Film BTFO X-D

the screaming mindfuck splinter is that when you accurately explain that this is a boys zone cartoon, then actual fat retarded women who feel threatened that they can't use this cartoon as social proof to meet betas come out of the woodwork to criticize you, calling you gay, can't get laid ect. Remember they only pretend to like a certain thing or hobby that boys like to get attention from said boys that also pretend to like said thing or hobby, once they've ruined said hobby or thing and get validation through social proof, then they can successfully call you stupid nerds, in other words, they are social parasites that move from one piece of media to the next, demanding that everything be about their cunts, because if it isn't, then your thing you love is dumb, and you're a loser who can't get laid, that's the effectiveness of it, and then like clockwork betas cave because instead of defending their hobby they are shamed socially into allowing fat whales who make everything about their holes dictate the course of the thing they loved, then the parasite moves on anyway. I hate cunts, I genuinely don't give a fuck about getting laid, and now that they've ruined my show, they can go, aww poor baby mad cause he can't get laid, that's their counter, and it's such a moot point, I just... I can't even, I've seen this play out with so many comic book stores, tabletop games, any cultural phenomenon, halo 3, it's like men can't have anything to enjoy, we're not allowed to enjoy things that aren't useless cunt holes, because if we enjoy anything that isn't that, it means we're gay (or losers who can't get laid) or by proxy will never get their holes, women's arguments are pathetic and involve entirely their vaginas and trying to shame people, it's maddening! hahahahaha (I watched an episode while fucking a girl who also watches it, she didn't seem to have the cultural mind disease that demands more women creators) poisonous retarded women. I fucking hate them.

>Y'all
stopped reading right there, at the end of the post.

>implies God isn't real
>thats it because implication is all he has because materialistic naturalism lacks explanatory power

>endless number of multiverses
Shouldn't there be a universe where god exists?

Your assertion that this changed with chanology is flat or wrong, though.
People like Sup Forums attention/cam whores, lanced jack and Jim profit did far more damage to tripfags before that was a thing

The first two episodes of this season were 'meh'

Let's see how episode 3 turns out.

No, the one thing that cannot exist is God.
t. Black Science Man

Hint, all the shitty episodes last season were by the same affirmative action hires too sweetie

the new doctor who is gonna be a woman
he's been a fucking white male since the 60s I mean come on it's 2017 for crying out loud

And it's going to tank after the first season novety wears out, unless their writing vastly improves.
At least I hope so. Hearing it being shilled on the radio here was fucking nauseating

Chanology is absolutely when the majority of Sup Forums users adopted the mentality that using a name is totally antithetical to Sup Forums itself, ironically that attitude was adopted by a torrent of teenage newfags who just arrived on Sup Forums and desperately wanted to fit in. This might be hard for you to believe but before Chanology Sup Forums was hardly as monolithic as it is today where it relentlessly bullies posters into conformity. Back then Sup Forums was small enough and the userbase savvy enough with precursor forums like SA where most users came from that board personalities were generally judged on their own merits, not a blanket condemnation of tripfags in general.

You don't know what you're talking about. You probably arrived during or after chanology.

You are delusional.
At least I hope you are. The idea of someone trying to trick newfags into giving him cyber attention and credibility on an anonymous imageboard is too depressing to contemplate.

Sup Forums in 2006 has more in common with Something Awful than it does with Sup Forums today. I'm guessing you weren't around at that time though.

Jesus christ what bullshit. Turn on your trip so we can mock you faggot. The whole point of being here is posting anonymously.