So I just watched episode 8 and Lynch just went off the rails with his retarded "DUDE WTF" transcendental meditation...

So I just watched episode 8 and Lynch just went off the rails with his retarded "DUDE WTF" transcendental meditation bullshit eraserhead was a shite movie crap...

Does it get better or worse from here???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTEAygQBadY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L

Y

N

N

C

A

yes or no
am i going to see some old school twin peaks cooper soon or just more artsy bullshit?

LYNCA

>am i going to see some old school twin peaks cooper soon

That was the best episode of the season so far.

hahaha
L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Episode 8 was the second best on the return so far. THe best was the early episode with the pink room, forget the number.

For fuck's sake...
I'm still going to watch it, but I might commit suicide before the end.

Maybe I shouldn't watch this shit while high, because ep 8 felt like it was 4 hours long.

No that's everyone's experience

>expecting david lunch drivel to be good
lol you got ebinly lynched bro!!1

I was far more annoyed by Dougie's life than transcendental meditation. I'm glad they stopped.

>I'm glad they stopped.

sorry you got LYNCHED so hard, you should read some books especially my book, The Secret History of Twin Peaks and then trying again

but im already lynchpilled bruh

don't forget digit-pilled

Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=oTEAygQBadY

This weeks episode was easily the worst. Literally nothing happens, the Lynchfags in /tpg/ are delusional if they think this thing is gonna have a satisfying conclusion. I've even seen people say there's gonna be another season, face it, Lynch doesn't have it anymore.

if you didn't like episode 8 you're a pleb of the highest order and should just stop watching both film and television forever. go read a book or something.

>implying he ever did
YA GOT LYNCHED ON SON

>Does it get better or worse from here???

Yes. Episode 11 is pretty great, 12 is fucking weak.

>spent entire effects budget on Pabst Blue Ribbon
>wait, we still have $6

Please do.

Fuck that, Lynch still has it and S3 does not need any kind of a "satisfying conclusion" by your standards.

Okay.