Tfw the most arrogant country doesn't even have enough history to name their streets other than numbers

>tfw the most arrogant country doesn't even have enough history to name their streets other than numbers

>the most arrogant country
France or Norway?

?

I thought that was just NY city?

God I wish that were me.

I swear if you're referring to interstates i'll come to Poland and kick your ass myself

Naming the streets with numbers is actually pretty good, it makes it very easy to know where to go if you don't know the place by simply knowing in which street it is

Burger convention is that avenues are named and streets are numbered,

where the fuck do you live?
this is not the case anywhere

at least they're not fucking poland lmao

>USA
>founded 1776

>Poland
>founded 1989

I remember the thread where the American OP tried to ridicule Russians because they use numbers instead of names of districts/neighborhoods.

It was literally hypocrisy at its peak.

only cities use numbers for districts/neighborhoods you daft shit

>be European
>live on D-------- Street

>only cities

Wow good thing you don't have many of them, thus making that the exception.

>go to America
>1st Street, followed by 2nd Street, followed by 3rd Street . . . .

i don't live in a city :)

So, you want to say that the USA doesn't have cities?

It's the beauty of a planned city, the numbers count away from the center of commerce.

Animals whose cities popped up like boils wouldn't understand

>beauty
>planned city

>America
>Planned cities

From the amount of bitching I hear, I think anyone who commutes to work in your cunt would like to have a word with you.

>he doesn't find beauty in order and symmetry

pleb

When they don't use numbers they just pinch our names. It's pretty obnoxious to be honest.

>Kings Street
>Queens Street
>They have no kings or queens

I'd rather have shit like that rather than totally inefficient roads we have here.

what's better, they have KANGZ

>Handle calling the kettle black

It's "Pot calling the kettle black"

We've got a couple Manchesters, Winchesters, and Portsmouths too. And then there are all the "New [some place in Britain]" and cop-out names like Manchester-by-the-sea.