AMERICAN HORROR STORY BEST EMMA RETURNS

Well here we go boys, best Emma is returning to AHS. It will make the SJW nonsense tolerable just to be able to watch her for a while.

The new season is called "CULT" and pic related is the aesthetic of her character, any idea what it will be about? Probably anti-white pro homosexual garbage as usual but there we go.

does she have /belly/ in this?

Unfortunately Kathy Bates is not returning even though she pretty much carried the Hotel season.

emma is perfect

Please talk about the show.

>watching shit televison
>best anything
Lekekekekekeke

It's not television if you watch it on your computer.

It was for a movie you dip.

In for season 2 best season.
I havnt seen Roanoke yet though

Lol, gross.

never seen it to be honest

damn emma is ugly

Only redditors could shill this skank. Zero appeal

>television shows and netflix aren't tv shows because I watch them on my shitty laptop
The absolute state of Sup Forums no wonder all you plebs are happier than pigs in shit

If you've watched all the others then watch it but don't expect anything special, it's forgettable.

Watch AHS covern for Best Emma kino.

post her hairy tummy

No, when you watch something on your computer it's not television, Netflix shows are box sets as they are all released at once, keep up with the times grandpa next you'll be telling me listening to music on youtube is listening to the radio.

i hope youre not planning on bullying her about it

Unf. She's so frumpy looking.

not really, loved her in scream queens to be honest with you, too bad it got axed

Get this stinky smoker off Sup Forums.

>can't afford the fancy water

Thanks, ill keep my expectations low.

I knew the show was going down when they replaced the clown in freak show with that crybaby bitch as the main villain.

>netflix isnt tv
Wow you're a cuck kek

Emma Stone is an academy award winning actress with a bright future in the entertainment business.

Emma Watson is a graduate of Brown University and UN Goodwill Ambassador advocating for women's equality worldwide.

Emma Roberts is... A domestic abuser that is only where she because of her more talented relatives?

>also starring lena dunham
D R O P P E D

>paper and plastic

Is it bullying if you wait until she isn't paying attention and gently grab some of the hairs and pull them, then when she looks over pretend you didn't do anything?

and you wonder why we like her?

>starring

Nope

YEAH, IM THINKIN' SHES BACK

God damn 5/10s get me so fucking hard. I just know she'd be devoted to me if I gave her the tiniest bit of attention.

>tfw no best Emma frumpfu

>swn cut off your testicles
;_;

haha

LOOKS LIKE EMMAPOSTING IS BACK ON THE MENU!

Sometimes i have dreams that I'm a big shot director and i get to cast Emma in all my leading roles. We become close personal friends and eventually fall for each other but have to hide it from the public. we eventually have to end our relationship but not before i make one last movie, my magnum opus, a dedication to our love.
i hate my life.

Thank God

Will she be a slutty bully again?

Is there any other kind of Best Emma?

>implying that doesn't come perfectly natural to him

Looking at the OP picture it looks like it's going to be based on some christian cult due to how she is dressed.

>basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying
Jesus fucking Christ imagine someone from Sup Forums publishing an autobiography containing their cunnyposting quotes and still getting fucking work after it
I want her dead desu

Emma and Kstew are the only girls for me.

how fucking small is she?

smol girl with big shopping cart

>WordArt
Hm what year is this?

christ.. that was the worst season to date... in every category.

Small, she got bullied for it at school which has turned her into a sex bully herself.

>implying covern was worse than roanoke

>she got bullied for it at school
She is 1,57, perfect height for women, bitches envy small but cute girls, tall girls want to kill themselves and are very self-conscious.

Yeah as a female it's better to be very short than very tall, lanklet women are vile.

>t. manlets

>drinking Arrowhead

how poor is she?

Yeah you are right a 6 foot + girl is objectively nicer than a low 5 foot girl...

not really

Is Lena Dunham, dare I say it, /ourgirl/ now?

Wasn't best Emma going to work on Batgirl? Or she's still under contract to Ryan Murphy for one more season after Scream Queens was cancelled?

>teenager
>26

figure of speech you literal autist
>Emma Roberts
>ever getting an important role

Fuck you, best Emma is Batgirl!

No it's not a figure of speech.

Damn Emma. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed. You don't have to do these things just to fit in!

Women are children

HYPE

I don't think she is she was very cute in how excited she was announcing her little book club on instagram.

Can Jane "Queen of Horror" Levy make a guest appearance just to makeout with best Emma?

Not with that hair colour she can't.

>ywn choke her while pounding her hard
jdimsa