/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Based Hawk Edition

pastebin.com/Hyve7yzy

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativenation.net/eddie-vedder-is-doing-a-song-for-twin-peaks-huge-rock-star-may-be-involved/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Laura's secret button

best girl in S3 so far

Hawk a qt. A QT

Hope ya'll are enjoying the broadcast.
Cooper doesn't return this season. -Jim

He's basically not even indian Tbh

DOgieop play hide and seek

Remember when Donna when to her recently deceased best friends grave to tell her how all of the problems in her life were her fault?

FUCK OFF DONNA.

Where the fuck is Ed? This season has seriously been lacking some Big Ed!

HELLO FRENLO :^)

Worst girl forever

Hi honey.

How's school?

Are we going to see Audrey's sister Donna in season 3?

at least shes good at lipsynching

What a dumb, dumb, dumb plotline. Dumb dumb dumb. Dumb.
DUMB
The only thing worse than that is every second James spends onscreen.

even though james was terrible I respect irl james for being so enthusiastic about the show even though he's only in it for 30 seconds. wouldn't be surprised if he's a cuteposter at this point.

Cuteposting was always cool

what did she mean by this?

this

>Donna is actually Ben's daughter for literally no reason
>it's implied that Doc Hayward kills him in the finale

now in season 3 Donna is NON-EXISTENT and Ben is perfectly fine.

We've seen fucking Nadine 3 times now but no Big Ed wtf

Lynch was making fun of us

Who's idea was Dougie? Mark or Lynch?

remmeber when donna stole a very important book from a very troubled man by flirting with him, when he would have let her read it anyway?
FUCK OFF DONNA

Mine

>new Audrey

>be david lynch
>create possibly the greatest character in television history (Wally Brando)
>use him for one single scene
>he doesn't appear again the entire season
WHY

so it's Mark then

alternativenation.net/eddie-vedder-is-doing-a-song-for-twin-peaks-huge-rock-star-may-be-involved/

Reminder that the mainstream media have been trying to normalize vedderposting for almost a year and that anyone vedderposting here is a paid shill and/or a member or former member of rock group: pearl jam.

Reminder that the message the doppelganger sent and the one Diane got were different. It's really Dougie sending her messages, he's just pretending to be retarded.

What? There was a scene in Fargo about that. Is this shopped?

David Lynch helped Jim Belushi kill his brother and raped the corpse!

Top 3 reasons why the Twin Peaks 'revival', to me, turns out to be the worst disaster in TV history.
1. It's (currently) being viewed straight after the excellent TV that is Game of Thrones.
2. It assumes that you've seen the original series a dozen times and basically like yesterday. I've seen those about 15-20 years ago and thought they were amazing. Sorry I don't remember every single plot detail and character from it.
3. It requires me to read lacklustre IGN reviews of the wtf-did-I-just-watch in order to obtain a painfully geeky explanation, to a degree that it is flat out embarrassing acting as if the show is the best thing since sliced bread.
If you're writing "AUDREY" with capital letters, I'm sorry to say, I have no clue who Audrey is and I don't care.
This is coming from someone who studied David Lynch at film school btw.

I'm up to episode 10. Almost caught up, considering I started watching the show in general probably around May. That's a lot of hours of Twin Peaks.

Episode 10 is probably the best episode I have seen thus far. Candie's scenes have given the biggest laughs all season - much more than Lynch's typical "isn't it funny to have people stand around and not talk, all the time, every episode!?" (Answer: yes, but only for the first few times). I have a feeling that, being over the halfway hump, Frost and Lynch realize that the stories actually need to start wrapping up and interacting since there is only a few hours left of all of Twin Peaks.

(Thou)

He wouldn't be special otherwise.

this is my bed no bully lads

Same cinematic universe.

>anime poster

Most likely Frost. The whole warring lodges autism is his alley.

Didn't he quit acting? Or is he dead?

CUTE!
She is Lieutenant Cutie!

The last two episode titles are out:

Part 17 - The past dictates the future
Part 18 - What is your name?

She forgot she didn't have a cigarette

This is the most baity post in the thread. It's almost got effort behind it but it feels way too obvious. That last line especially is too much.

>that last title

LEAVE HIM ALBERT, COOP ISN'T COMING BACK.

No he's in this season, he just hasn't shown up yet. I've been waiting since episode 1 to see what's become of him.

>anime poster

>tfw Dougie scenes are the most kino
>there really isn't that much Dougie scenes relative to other scenes
It's a bittersweet feel.

If the next part doesn't have any Mr. C scenes I'm going to be mad. We haven't seen him in a long while and it's in my opinion the most interesting storyline.

Do you brap on her face?

Friendly reminder that the Rolling Stones recorded a song called You Can't Always Get What You Want, it confirms that Donald Trump is the President no matter how much you whine, suck it Frost (pic is the President)

He's gonna have a CQC duel with Dougie when they all get to Twin Peaks.

>all the Julee Cruise songs play one after the other

>It's (currently) being viewed straight after the excellent TV that is Game of Thrones.
don't they air together? is this actually state wrong fact tier of bait? That's an interesting take

I don't even remember what was he going to do. We haven't even seen him since Part 8, and that was basically just him getting shot

My CUTE has something to tell you

Mr. C: Not yet, Cooper. It's not over yet!
Dougie: Not over.

There's CUTE where you're going

i want to cum in her voice

Please do not lewd

user please!

We saw him in the beginning of part 9 sending Tim Roth and Jennifer Jason Leigh to kill the prison warden.

I want to be her, or I'll kill her

Twin Peaks is the only tv show I care about anymore, I'm so glad this season is happening

get off the internet BOB

Is Jerry still lost in the woods? Why does nobody care? How long has it been?

Did you watch the last episode?

Yeah, just checked that scene. Do we know where he is going though?

the angle of this photo makes Laura look like a potato

No, you're the potato

He's probably headed off to kill Ray Monroe and get the information from him

Meant to reply to this post:

Refrain from bullying unless you want on Ray Wise's naughty list

Why do people act as if there's going to be a fourth season? I thought this was confirmed to be a limited series since its inception

[bullies your muffins]

Go the fuck back to Missoula already, I want to go jack off to black grandmas.

Kyle said he wanted more, probably because he wants to portray actual Cooper again.

ITS TIME FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Thanks /lit/

>that feel when they didn't get Brown back to voice Cortex and Uka Uka for the Crash remakes
Fuck those faggots

Hello, Buella

Hello, Buella, how are you today?

Doc Hayward is in season 3, he's the guy who Skypes to chat with the sheriff.

>your face when Bowie appears (but it's unused footage from 20 years ago)

Was the midget in the wheelchair and the tall guy next to him in this scene supposed to represent the man from another place and the giant?

Imagine getting to kiss her belly

So we all agree that episode 12 was the worst ep this season and up there with the worst S2 episodes. What were Frost and Lynch thinking?

What's wrong with your faaaaace?

>In the finale Eddie Vedder starts singing his meme song
>Bowie comes in and shoots him
>Gets up on stage
>"This one goes out to Judy"
>Starts singing
>Cooper gets his mind back

Maybe we could get some TV movies if demand and money are high enough.

imagine if she turned out to be Kyle in disguise just as you do it haha

>We all
>I need a collective to make me feel okay about how I feel
almost time for you to go back to school, summer child

Yeah it's easily going to be regarded as the worst episode once this is all over. As someone who can tolerate the "lingering Lynch" scenes that episode was just chockful of sweet fuckall.

The madman!