Write the script for part 3

write the script for part 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone steps on Johns toe

The sound of the little puppy crying before she's killed in the first movie will haunt me for the rest of my days

>john is sneaking past the streets of new york
>somenoe is abusing a little dog
>Nostalghia & Tyler Bates & Joe - Plastic Heart (extended) 1h Version starts playing

A) They go after his wifes sister as a way to get to him. maybe it goes like "wanted" and he trains her
B) Its just about him trying to stay alive while all the killers are after him
C) He gets a chance to earn a pardon by killing some ultra hard target

remember how in the first film people used to shit their pants at the mere mention of wick's name? then in the second fewer people seemed to care as they tried and failed to kill him. well, this time around literally no one seems to remember why he's earned his reputation so everyone and their mother will be trying to kill wick. women out for a midday stroll with their infant children, old men playing chess in the park, young kids playing basketball during recess. they will all be armed to the teeth with rocket launchers and machine guns because everyone has heard about the price on his head and they're all trying to collect despite being out of their depth.

I want to see a guy in a furry outfit try to take him, thinking he would not shoot someone that looks like a dog

they go after this sisters husbands son that is the quite lonely guy and john wick remembers his childhood

Wick no longer has his assassin contacts and has to fight guerilla style. Expect a fight inside a pencil store and all sorts of wacky methods of execution.

Set 2 years after #2. John has reached mythic status, leaving dead assassins and destruction in his wake. The Continental faces an existential threat from a resurgent shadowy assassination syndicate from China, one that doesn't play by any rules. To survive, the Continental must turn to the very man they have been hunting...

oh god yes, I did not think of that angle but they could totally find him a kid that reminds him of himself. It seems as sappy as the dog but they may go a level beyond. like maybe the sister is already dead and the kid is getting into assassins but john makes contact to help him avoid all the mistakes john made in his youth (like giving blood oaths to some faggots)

his wifes sister was and died in the army so shr obviously has some of his hobby guns and her son is all sad because he has no dad to play football with

sisters husband*

yes, I can see it. sister could be in the army for strong female points but you can just have his dead die in the army and him being directionless. eh, your version sounds less played out

John Wick gets into an argument on Sup Forums. Someone posts the Navy Seal pasta. John Wick decides to beat him to the punch by tracking him down and killing him first.

but what club song will play durning this

john wick kills a bunch of people

This is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

John Wick kills a bunch of people, but without the access to resources he had before. Of course, he has an extensive amount of caches, but still, over the course of the film he runs out and starts using more and more primitive means, while his enemies get more well-equipped, advanced and more numerous. Wounds, sleep-deprivation and isolation start to take their toll and in the end he dies, in a non-descript building filled to the brim with corpses.

Part 2 was goofy. LE LEAGUE OF ASSASSIN GENTLEMEN was a retarded idea, but whatever. I don't know where you would even take it after that.

John Wick kills a bunch of people will a pencil before moving to other unconventional killing methods.

Make Carrie-Anne Moss the main villain.

JON WICK VS MEKA ON WICK