/got/ general

Previous

Post cute Walda pics

Justice for Edmure!

Bronn and Tyene's arc when?

Why does HBO refuse to include direwolves? they can't be THAT expensive, certainly far less expensive than dragons are

For you, that user.

New S8 leaks from hackers:

>As we already know, In S7 Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, Arya kills him
>In S8 Whitewalkers destroy the wall and take Winterfell
>Night king discovers LF's body, raises him from the dead
>Dramatic shot of smirking zombie LF : "KEIKAKU DOORI"
>Zombie LF becomes the NightKing's hand
>Schemes him into the throne with the help of Iron jew bank.
>In the final episode NightKing sits on the Iron throne, LF appears behind him with a dragonglass dagger : " I DID WARN U NOT TO TRUST ME" - slices his throat
>Final shot is the Varys receiving raven that zombie LF is the king : "Well played my friend, but the game has just began"
>Credits roll

Fur is more expensive than scales. Besides, the produces won't even pay for decent static backdrops and locations, such as Casterly Rock, let alone more moving things.

>mfw Jorah beheads Jon, takes his sword back, and that woman

-Half of the loot from Highgarden has already made it back to KL by the time Dany attacks, which explains why Cersei is still able to hire the Golden Company at the end of the season. Dany does not stop her from getting ALL of the loot.
-LF gives the dagger to Bran, who later gives it to Arya. Bran also repeats some of LF's past lines back to him (Chaos is a ladder), which creeps LF out.
-Arya's entry to WF will mirror her entry into the Red Keep after she got lost in the sewers in S1. Two guards will not believe her when she says she is Arya Stark, she will eventually sneak past them and go to the Crypts, where Sansa finds her. Their reunion is awkward, to say the least. They don't immediately hug or anything. Arya is disappointed to learn Sansa did not actually kill Joff, like she had heard through rumors.
-Meera leaves Bran to go home....Buddha Bran can't say anything in response beyond "Thank You". He's completely dead to emotion, Meera is upset.
-Arya is also upset at how Bran isn't using his powers to help his family more, Bran just says House Stark doesn't matter. Only the war with the WWs matters...
-Jon Dany have two scenes, one where he takes her into the cave where some First Men paintings are...this section of the cave is only big enough for 2, so it's just them. Script says the 'seeds of mutual attraction' are obvious here. He takes her hand to help her down into the cave at one point.
-2nd scene is where they leave the cave, and Dany is informed of Highgardens fall. Jon tries to leave since it is none of his business, but Dany asks him to stay and give his advice...Jon says he thinks Dany and her Dragons are destined for a higher purpose than just burning towns, soldiers and innocents. Dany leaves to attack the Lannisters anyway.
-The script outline here makes it seem like Dany's attack takes place just outside of KL, near the Blackwater river. Jaime is still actively trying to get more loot wagons into KL while Dany is attacking.

Dragons are full CGI
Dirwolves are trained animals with their traines.

>swn tickle your balls with that duster before violently shoving the handle up your bum

>grey worm finds him in the dungeons and they become bros

Couldn't they just have gotten some big ass dogs and then sized them up in CGI instead of animating them from scratch?

>tfw it's a new one

>Couldn't they just have gotten some big ass dogs and then sized them up in CGI
This is what they do

Gotta pay Dany's wages somehow.

I love that ending

Who the fuck are they trying to fool when they go from giant menacing looking wolf to cute lil' husky face?
>inb4 that's not a husky, anyway I'm shit at guessing breeds

Working with living animals is complicated and expensive. And can be dangerous.

>yeah, but keep the camera on him a little longer so as people know he is a big deal.

>sentences Littlefinger to death
I just had a brain fart and imagined her talking him to death.

that's from season 1 though

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

u/TheRealLeon1102 actually believes in leaks I made up

lol

>RUH ROH ARE YOU CUTTING ME FROM THE SHOW DABID?

Isn't Ghost an actual wolf btw? Nymeria was clearly a digitally enlarged dog

you also need to include a very out of place song

i don't get this mehmeh

I don't see why having a dog hang out behind Jon every now and then and then making it look bigger is crazy expensive. It's not like they're doing flips in every scene. They made three LOTR movies where half the cast was made to look tiny. Couldn't they just use a normal dog and some forced perspective?

>Working with living animals is complicated and expensive

How is it expensive? Surely snausages are pretty cheap or do doggos demand monetary compensation these days?

Chadmure is Azor Ahai, fucking quote me on this.

Not knowing Ed Sheeran is Azor Ahai

Will Jon bang his aunt?

Dogs can't work 12 hours daily.
There must be trainer with him and trainer needs to be paid too.
Some actors don't like working with living animals.

Well his Uncle won't put out

yes. get hype!

Training these animals takes years, and ten you also need to train them to do whatever specific thing it is you want them to do in your media. The compenastion is for the Trainer, obviously.

But I agree with you that the wolves look more like dogs... and there are even dog breeds that look more like wolves than the one they used for Nymeria as far as I can tell.

a wolfdog

And also dog would have to travel to X locations. They shoot GoT in few different countries.

>"It's a new one" Ed Sheeran said, looking almost directly at the reader.

I legit laughed aloud reading that just now

They're all dogs. I know Sansa's actress adopted her's.

Sir Twenty of House Goodmen is Azor Ahai.

Prove me wrong

> You can't

Surely the dog can fit into Dan and Dabid's private jet made out of gold?

no more

And now probably don't care about him. There is not a single photo with him on her instagram.

>you will never be friends with Rhaegar

Not many characters travel between sets, though. Jon more or less stays in the norther British Isles, so Ghost would, too.

>666

That prophecy has no height translation.

>mfw CGI Ghost is replaced by a Samoyed next season

That was in the early episodes, pretty sure they use different methods for filming them now. I read somewhere that Ghost was an actual trained wolf they used on set or perhaps some sort of halfbreed

Steady on, Connington

Post your dankest /got/ images Sup Forums

it was a pure love

>fur is way harder and more expensive
>wolfs are always close up
>people have a clear image of what a wolf looks like, their anatomy and how they're suppose to move so they have to try and make it as realistic as possible

much easier to just slap on some cartoon dragons way back in the scenery

Why don't they simply use huskies, and then film them much closer than everything else so they look bigger?

When is Sansa going to become the nu-Littlefinger that the books foreshadow she will?

Well, probably living with her family or relatives, it's not like she can bring it along whilst traveling around the world for acting gigs and events

10 years later..
King Jon and Queen Daenerys rule the prosperous and peaceful seven kingdoms. They have three adorable children: Jorah Barristan, Lyanna Ygritte and Grey Worm Drogo.
They're preparing to host an epic tournament in King's Landing to celebrate the end of the war. Lord Gendry and Lady Arya Baratheon arrive from Storms End with their sons, Eddard and Yoren. Also arriving are Lady Sansa and husband Podrick Payne of Winterfell with their two children, Catelyn and Robb. Other guests include Meera and Bran with their kid Jojen, Ser Jaime and Brienne of Tarth with their son Renly and daughter Joanna. Not to mention, Tyrion and not-dead Tysha who are now Lord and Lady of Casterly Rock.
As Jon gathers with his happy extended family, he is finally content in that a whitewalker hasn't been seen in 10 years.

BASARA BASARA DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA

So how did they manage to conquer Hightower a day?

>Lady Sansa and husband Podrick Payne of Winterfell with their two children

Way to redeem yourself from being utterly fucking retarded

>tfw only Podrick can satisfy her now gaping genitals

He would care more about his harp then you anyways

>that the books foreshadow she will?
lmao have you read the winds sample chapter
fucking sweetautist is smarter than she is

>Hightower
Is this b8?

>As Jon gathers with his happy, extended family, he finally wakes up, and realizes that everyone, and everything he's ever loved is dead

>"I'm not a Stark"
>dragon flies overhead

Naughty King Tommen

Why she didnt make it into the series?

They seem to be heading towards Darth Sansa but they only have a few episodes to set it up. She should have never left the Vale.

They don't make the fur from scratch though, right? I mean, they have actual animals on set. They just need to make them look bigger. I don't really know how effects like that work, but it's not like animating a big hairy monster. At most, they mess with the facial expressions on the wolves

Lol nice work

10/10 shitpost

What pisses me off about this is how much of an example of pure, utter stupidity in writing it is.

ALL they had to do to fix that plothole was have someone from the ones narrating mention how the Tyrell army was gathering somewhere to prepare to lay siege to Kings Landing. That's fucking all.

Yet nobody noticed the utter stupidity?

It would cheapen Jon "literally jesus christ" Snow's resurrection

how the fuck you feeding the realm if you don't even have farmland

>"lol dumbass armorsmith why aren't you lacing the breastplates with leather for no reason?"

Not anytime soon by the looks of it

with their siege weapons

Mahoney betrayed him

Why did Gurm make half of the main POVs stupid little children?

Don't click unless you want to see spoilers to the last ep.

The right answer

>Dani is staying put in Dragonstone, leaving Euron to control the the seas. She is not sending out the massive flying elephants that breathe fire at Euron's navy, so long as he doesn't directly assault Dragonstone his ships will be safe
>"Why doesn't Euron attack Dragonstone?"

>you will never be friends with Stannis

He's a nonce

So we can see his world through naive lenses before we get broken down with the harsh reality that is Westeros

Asha doesn't have a tongue anymore

Knitted chainmail most likely

>we need to get to Winterfell to tell Jon that R+L=J

Stannis never had any friends

>but first, let's stop for a snack!

>Knitted chainmail

Who is the Griffith of GoT?

Book Stannis has Davos, but I never got the same sense with show Stannis.

>I intended each book to take place over a longer span of time, perhaps a year or even two
>I soon realised each chapter would be a day or two at most, so events happen and that 10 year old is still 10 instead of 11 or 12
So just make them older to begin with when you first realised that problem you dipshit.

Those two are gonna fuck again and this time we'll see Sam's schlong.

Ever notice how there aren't any normal heterosexual sex scenes anymore? We've had incest and eunuch sex this season. Next step is fat sex.

This was so disappointing

wish he showed his ass and sucked his cousin's cock