Itt: Actors in the process of killing their career

Itt: Actors in the process of killing their career.

How's TJ Miller killing his career?

by being a bitch

By not donating enough to the Clinton campaign.

by spamming these threads on Sup Forums. fuck off tj.

tfw when RW was in on the pedo rings

he's not an actor anymore, he's the president.

If only he would act like it

I saw TJ Miller at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like Drumpf is doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Resist! Resist It was her turn!” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him curse under his breath as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of The Huffington Post under his shirt without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the ice creams he was also holding and started scanning it, he stopped her and told her to “Make sure you bill me for only one scoop” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t know why. After she scanned each magazine and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Then he tried to get you to buy some Mucinex.

The troll trolls himself

Debatable

he quit Silicon Valley to to voice work on the emoji movie

>implying Trump isn't just one big LARPer

He's definitely on drugs

I wouldn't call him an actor, he only played himself, and he always wore the same clothes.

>le mean old billionaire not my president

It's method acting.

how the fuck do people like him even get a job in the 1st place

hes not handsome
hes not funny

Well yeah, that's why his acting career is dying.

"Mutually part way"(aka got shitcanned for being an asshole) from a hit television show because he thought The EMOJI movie and a stunningly mediocre stand up special was his ticket to being an A-lister in Hollywood.

I feel like he got some awful advice from his agent and he's now realizing how much he fucked up. Who looks at the Emoji movie script and goes 'You should go all-in on this!'. Now his future prospects are topped off at playing an ugly Ryan Reynolds type side character in a movie series that stars the actual Ryan Reynolds.

He probably sucks a mean dick

a mystery

>Todd
Ha what a faggy name

No he isn't. You literally cannot be too much of a leftist retard in Hollywood.

There is no physical version of The Huffington Post. It's all online.

emoji is a hit and this guy has a back end deal
he'll make more money than your entire family in three lifetimes

>tfw german jewish ancestry and no Hollywood job