What does Sup Forums think about Rick & Summer?

What does Sup Forums think about Rick & Summer?

you could cut their sexual tension with a knife

they're not even related, the twitter account implies Morty and Summer are jewish

is jerry harmon's self insert?

I wouldn't mind Summer taking Morty's place as Rick's sidekick for a while. Her trying to impress Rick has always been part of her character and Morty could just move to the B-Plot. But it would have to be funny, and this last episode wasn't funny at all.

I'll definitely get shit for this but Rick & Summer works waayyyy better than Rick & Morty.

Honestly, the two episodes of the new season felt way more tight.

The only distraction which dragged the episodes down was Morty desu

Whats the absolute worst, most garbage episode?

Considering that Summer is a characteristic amalgamation of Jerry and Beth, her interacting with Rick adversarially during this divorce arc makes total sense.

DUBS CONFIRM
I 100% agree with you btw

schwifty or whatever, they had a retarded equivalent in community which was also the worst episode - with retards saying schmitty. I guess they hire the same brain tumored writer

Ricksy Business, the house party is good but Jerry getting raped by the maid at the Titanic tour is the worst subplot in the whole series.
The latest episode is definitely the least funny of the show, and the concept (go to ultraviolent planet/universe and work out emotional problems by doing edgy stuff) is too similar to Look Who's Purging Now, another mediocre episode.

>Female writers take over
>Suddenly one of the main male characters is replaced by a secondary female

How predictable.

Why has Summer not been in any outfits like that since then?

Dan Harmon works on both

This but unironically

why else would I bring it up?

Reminder

man that TBA bitch writes for so many upcoming shows

The cable box episode because of the wasted potential and awful improv

JUST

oh man..... I thought it would get better because I liked the first episode

are reddit and morty and game of plebs killing Sup Forums?

you mean reddit with complaining about Sup Forums?

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

The latest episode showed me that rick and morty really fucking suck at making "human" drama

But really accell at making science fiction plots.

fucking THIS

rick and morty has already gone stale AF not even 2 SEASONS IN

rick and summer has WAY greater potential

the new season focusing on summer is one of their smarter moves, nevermind what 12 /poltv/ virgins say and cry about

the cable box 2
get schwifty
and this one are all on par

>rick and summer has WAY greater potential
What "potential" will be squandered because of the female writers you white knighting retard.

this

go get laid you virgin retard

your pathetic

Go fuck yourself you retard SJW

too much effort

also people born in 1992 are now 25, how can they run a club at school

(you)

>what do you think about Poochie the Dog?

The irony is that nu-males being brainwashed by feminism and their single mothers and or weak beta fathers prevents them from disseminating obvious feminist propaganda being shoved down their throats

Rick and morty is fine, GoT is terminal cancer

Everything about Summer in episode 2 was cringy as fuck

It's the other way around

Agreed.