Is it just me or

is anyone else feeling nostalgic for the early 2000's (specifically 2000-2007)? I never thought I would be nostalgic for this period. I know it's filled with a lot of garbage, but for some reason it feels like comfy garbage like the 80's. One thing I like is seeing the transition in cinematography from the dry colorless stuff that was carryover from the 90's (2000-2004) to the vibrant hyper-commercial looking stuff (2005-2007). But really, it all felt like a big party before the crash and really the post-crash (now). Post-crash feels like we're finally seeing the disastrous after-effects of corporatization, cultural homogenization, globalization, and diversity where we're now at a point asking questions of is this what was really wanted after the Obama age and has global society reached a peak technologically and culturally

No you were just born in 1998. Please leave

>But really, it all felt like a big party before 9/11
Ftfy

>has global society reached a peak technologically
This is the dumbest part of your post btw.

I hope you kill yourself after this lol I'm jk whered you go op?

bump

There are people who are already nostalgic for 2009-2012.

>durrrr I'm the op I make fucking threads about cuckoldry fetishism and also early 00s nostalgia please fuck my wife while I watch scooby doo 2 in the cuck shed
■|;~{(|)

look at these dumb ugly faggots I mean JEEEEESUS CHRIST

You're getting old

What did trumps doctor mean by this?

Bump

damn smg is hot

Final bump please begin discussing scoob

1 more helloOOOOooooo

Gonna bump this just 1 more time

Ya I miss it a lot good thread op

Me too. I'm glad op made this thread so we could discuss it. I'll tell him now
Hey op this is a pretty good thread thanks for making it

I dont like black people because I'm a virgin and not muscular and I feel emasculated around them :(

I dont like black people because I'm a virgin and not muscular and I feel emasculated around them :(

Damn I know that feel bro. I know that feel

hey do you mind if i add you as a friend on reddit?

I am one of them. 2009 was the year I started college and it was fucking awesome,life was full of optimism and possibilities. And 2012 was the best year of my life,hands down.

People should just accept that there are no perfect comfy times for everyone, there is just a golden period where your brain hasn't developed yet and you aren't fully aware of your surroundings.

2001-2003 sucked, I felt like we all got over 9/11 pretty much by then to where we could just relax and live our lives but 2007 sucked too because we knew pretty much for sure we got lied into the Iraq War. Economy was the worst it has been in 70 years.

People getting nostalgic for 2001-2 stuff kinda pisses me off sometimes because its not based on understanding. 1999-2001ish was pretty much a perfect time though.

Probably "I like when Donnie gives me money to lie"

>has global society reached a peak technologically

no dumbass

These threads pop up a lot lately.

>2000-2008
It's actually Late 2001-2006 if you really want to define the 2000s. Late 2001 was when 9/11 happened and that was a big game-changer. 2000-Sept 10, 2001 still had the optimism and feel of the 90s.

2007 was the year when
>the big bang theory happened
>iphone
>Rise of Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit
>cod4
>Moe Boom
>Out of Jimmy's Head
>Global Financial Crisis

and other shit. 2007 was the end of the 2000s, 2008-2009 was the prelude to the 2010s. you could still feel the 00s but not so much. then the 2010s happened and that was the year when facebook became REALLYYY popular, and i mean really popular. that was THE year for facebook. and also it was the year when internet changed from "don't use your real name on the web maaaaan" to "connect everything, yes we need your name address everything yes good goy good goy". reddit became popular in the 2010 and digg got btfo, the fall of image forums etc

it was a okay decade. no that big and special like other decades, but it was okay.

Question for early 2000s kids: Leftie or rightie?

Left didn't vote Johnson. I don't think.

Well duh. Cartoons can't vote