dailymotion.com/video/x1861bc
youtube.com/watch?v=4NnJ-7Y6qwo&feature=youtu.be&t=135
youtube.com/watch?v=7aDnr65MnjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=NiFuLX68NY8&feature=youtu.be&t=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's wrong with that?

his pasta is taking a piss

youtube.com/watch?v=2EHdOCWjQ00&feature=youtu.be&t=82

Do american restaurants really sell shit like meatloaf or mac&cheese ?
In europe you only find that stuff on the kids menu

youtube.com/watch?v=XRH56FNrgoU&feature=youtu.be&t=106

youtube.com/watch?v=VeEVdw5EGyA&feature=youtu.be&t=70

Which one was that really bad one from a few years ago? Like they were straight up delusional and did no changes what so ever. It was like.. Cakes or something.

Amys something

the one with the creepy hick family, with literal mountains of moldy shit in the walk-in fridge?

Amys Baking Company

thats every place

literally every season is either 90-100% shutdown ratio

towards the end with the last 2-3 seasons they got better but still like 60-70% closure

also he canceled the season cause apparently he was living on ulcer medication form all the bad food, he said after 1 full year he might come back again

Amy's Baking Company

they now sell their pastries online, which is the one aspect gordon loved

dailymotion.com/video/x1861bc

It's because america is fat

And what do the adults eat in Europe?

>In europe you only find that stuff on the kids menu
I bet you are anglo
no self-respecting European country would have fucking meatloaf as an actual menu item

shit. eurofag food sucks. which is why they all come to asia to learn how to cook. the funny thing about that is that they always go to hk or japan (i. e. the blandest culinary regions here)

it's almost like white people lack taste buds

They sell their grocery-store-bought pastries online?

There are places people go for a quick meal, that sell all kinds of shit. Then there are real restaurants that you wouldn't go to for an everyday meal. A nice pub could have meatloaf and mac&cheese, but you would expect to better than something you would make for yourself.

You're a delusional gook

youtube.com/watch?v=4NnJ-7Y6qwo&feature=youtu.be&t=135

>HELLO I'M GORDON
>WOW THIS DECOR IS GHASTLY
>LET ME SEE A MENU
>WHAT THE FUCK
>THIS MENU IS GIANT
>YES I'LL HAVE THE POACHED SALMON MAC AND CHEESE GRAVY WITH THE FILET MIGNON MEDIUM-RARE
>THIS IS GHASTLY
>COME OVER HERE DARLING, TRY THIS
>THIS IS RAW
>LET ME SEE THE KITCHEN
>WHO COOKED THIS
>WHO IS THE HEAD CHEF
>WAKE UP, YOUR FOOD IS AWFUL
>MY GOD
the first 30 minutes of every kitchen nightmares if you liberally sprinkle dramatic music

daily reminder that no asian resturants ever got a michelen star until VERY recently and everyone whos got ties behind the scenes of michelin suspect its mostly PR and politically based, because now they're getting them left and right

probably for the fact that most asian (real asian not americanized asian) isnt even cooked

Then there's this obsessed Yuropoor autist.

Ramsay = God

just think what goes on behind all these other restaurants that dont have a camera showing the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=7aDnr65MnjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=85

Explain why all the best rated restaurants in Asia are French then faggot

New episodes when?

Yuropeons on suicide watch.

t. radical centrist

>Can't make sushi at a highclass professional level within a single attempt
>Something that ordinarily takes years if not a decade or more.

Nigga idgaf. At least he tried it.

Asian food is good, but to say all European food is trash can only be described as delusional. And nice meme response, faggot.

>fuck me thats spicy, do you expect ppl to eat that
>you serve that to me in my resturant an you can fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=NiFuLX68NY8&feature=youtu.be&t=65

PAN

the top resturant in the world is in spain, it was there for over 20 years until it closed down, now another resturant in spain is number 1

the 2 behind it are in UK or France

>Can't handle English banter.

Weak

he complains in every season of HK when something is too spicy

He's right tho, spice should be a seasoning not the only flavor. I like some foods spicy, but I don't want a plate full.

They're americans, friend, basically no different from overgrown children.

or more like he puts a shit eating grin on to steal the old lady's recipe to use back home

>no, "I" wont sell it
>*puts recipe online*

Good thing she doesn't have internet.

I know all too well, believe me.
My wife actually runs a business where she babysits Clappyfat tourists (grown men, mind you) while I go down to the cafe to mock them with my friends.

Easiest (You)s ever

Do you take your wife's son with you?

Ramsay-kun did an almost perfect imitation of what the chink chef did which is still impressive

>needing 11 more minutes

Gordo loves dessert though, it's one of the few things he praises more often

I think it's because it's hard to fuck up cake

Lol are those dudes greek? So much bullshit machismo, no wonder the Mediterraneans are such shit.

What's with the Americlap meme? Do people in other countries not clap?

It's just autism.

not after watching a movie or being inside a plane that just landed

Nice quads

In the UK people don't clap before during or after movies or a plane landing or really much at all. We clap if someone does a speech or if someone wins an award or at sporting / music events etc. Why would you clap a movie anyway? Who's there to congratulate? The sweaty teen who cleans the popcorn off the ground?

I was watching an Obama speech a couple years ago and the audience clapped after almost every statement he made. The meme is accurate.

The clapping noise you hear in theatres is the sound of Americans slapping their thighs together to get the popcorn out of the folds

I've never seen people clap when landing lmao. I have only seen people clap once at a theater, it was the Avengers or some shit and only a few autists did it.

The political thing is accurate though, they get really retarded with it during speeches.

>clap before during or after movies or a plane landing
Do Americans really do this?

>Explain why all the best rated restaurants in Asia are French then faggot
French food is pretentious and spawned Michelin star culture.

It's the only way to get the real butter flavor now that they use the fake stuff.

Gordon Ramsay is God, you peasants.

no, the michelin tires spawned the michelin star culture

Have you ever seen their state of the union address?

It's like 50% clapping

kebabs

Meatloaf in cafes, sure, and I've gotten southern style baked mac & cheese at fried chicken fast food places a few times.

But it doesn't seem like something you'd commonly get from a restaurant. Most restaurants in the states are focused on either steak, seafood, or regional cuisine.

I haven't flown in years, so if that's the case it's a recent phenomenon.

I think the only people who clap in movie theaters are autists at the midnight screenings of comic book and sci-fi movies.

>I've never seen people clap when landing lmao
I've seen people clap at takeoff because they're finally moving after being stuck on the tarmac for hours on end. Never on landing.

I love Ramsay he's taught me loads.

>Gordon eats spicy Thai sausage

i bet that was not the only thai sausage he consumed on his stay in thailand

Whatever chef work in the joint: I'd say my food is the best in the country. A 10/10"

Would Ramsay approve of Favreau's work?

>washing rice for a minimum of 3 years before doing any of the good stuff.

That dragon roll looks tasty.

ooooh gordan you fuck you dont l;ike anything. you fucking dont ioket ehpizza, you dont liket he psagetti, you fucking old brit fuck.

You know, here sthe thing. Not everything needs to be a fine dining restauraunt. Sometimes it's okay to want greasy food. Sometimes you want greasy pizza, like you;re drunml pr sp,etjogmlk amd upi wat greasy pizza.

Ramsay has this ridiculous standard that everything needs to measure up to fine dining resrutaraunt. And it's just not true. There are lots of successful restuaraunts that don't have small menues, and small portions, and all that other fucking shit. Even frozen food is okay sometimes.

There's a reason why look up the fucking where tare they now shit and you find out that most of these resturaunts closed becausse people didnt like the new menu. I get the restuaraunts close because management sucks and you can't teach someone how to be good a business butyou look at yelp reviews and they all say gordan's new menu sucks.

Then why did they all the Michelin star restraunts stick to ponsy French cuisine?

I wish he's stop doing that, constantly spitting out food onto the plate or draining food into cups or glasses and generally making a disgusting mess. It's rude to the staff and the other customers, literally just saying "it's horrible and this is why.." would do

i agree man it's so over the top, you know he doesn't do that iun the uk version. it's just he thinks "oh these american cunts want drama ok i give them drama" and then he has to be to be so ver the top.

you know heres the stop gordan is not a bad guy but he acts way too much just be real man lik ewath the ufck

Maybe when a plane is landing in some lame flyover state's airport but in major city airports where you're traveling internationally or between major cities this doesn't happen.

>you;re drunml pr sp,etjogmlk amd upi wat greasy pizza
Meow meow meow

PAN NICE AND HOT

thi sis old meme by now

LAMBSAUCE

cringe

i ahvent beenthi sdfrunk in th alooooooooong time