sophie

well i'm from coventry and i've never head anyone use the term steamed hams

any buddhist man in

what am I looking at

>that soyboy in the middle of the girl pack
KEK
STATE

LOUIS YOU'VE GONE FERAL

*louis' mums screams are heard from another room as she is viciously battered by louis' increasingly unhinged step-dad over the sound of louis hyperventilating*

kendrick is shit

oh no not in coventry, its a Nuneaton expression

Where's my Nibba T'challa?

cheating a bit when you're missing body parts

Not even a NEET but don't like this video, just hate confrontation in all forms and will go to great lengths to avoid it

social housing is a petri dish for feral, anti social youth

genuinely think some places of the internet (Sup Forums, /r9k/, tumblr) or the people who work for certain companies (buzzfeed, google) are so terrible is because a lot of the people involved in them actually have aspergers or are on the autistic spectrum. i'm not using 'autism' in that offhand casual Sup Forums way either, i mean it literally, these are people who should actually be diagnosed with the condition

it would explain why they're seemingly intelligent yet at the same time believe in fantastically ridiculous notions and act like fucking children

and you call them steamed despite the fact that they are obviously grilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPjSaOcVwg

dont know who linked this but youre a legend

why do lager companies feel the need to point out on the can/bottle their product is export?

I wasn't under the impression Lomza or Carlsberg or Corona were brewed locally

>yes I'm reposting. go fuck your own dick

Fukken told haha

Same. It's because I'm a highly sensitive person

>it would explain why they're seemingly intelligent yet at the same time believe in fantastically ridiculous notions and act like fucking children
autism wouldn't explain this at all

same la'

How does one fuck their own dick?

so peng

>“Black Panther” has demolished the record for the largest Presidents Day weekend, blowing past “Deadpool’s” 2016 mark of $152 million. Overall North American moviegoing for the four-day period should hit $300 million — far above the $278 million mark in 2016, according to comScore.

>The audience skewed slightly more male, with 55% male moviegoers compared to 45% female according. Adults made up 73% of the audience, with families another 17% and 10% teens. According to Comscore, the audience was 37% African American, 35% Caucasian and 18% Hispanic.

Can't be bothered with the Goku show

mad brainlet

Toil is a burning thing
And it makes a fiery ring.
Bound by financial desire
I fell into a toil by hire.

Fuck niggers and fuck black panther

fuck you whitey

has a girl ever told you they love you lads?

>35% Caucasian
ah yes
the numale marvel fans

black panther is dumb, not necessarily because it's black but because it's capeshit

Fuck you nigger

fuck up cunt

might take up archery

reckon i can make the olympics in 2020

howling

No black panther is dumb becuase it's nigger shlock

fuck off

Jesus I’ve just realised your foreskin would close tightly around anything inside it making it difficult to remove

sm h just got wh*tesplained about why Black Panther is successful again

Don't need to wh*toid to tell me why a good movie makes money

Black Panther is the best marvel movie yet

yeah

no it wouldn't
be quiet

Fuck this political propoganda
Fuck you niggers

>“Deadpool’s” 2016 mark of $152 million
>far above the $278 million mark in 2016

just fucking topped mesel

black panther is just trying to cash in on this white vs black division the jews have created in the west

watching broad city and enjoying it
try and fucking stop me

>political propoganda

It's real, you aren't white, my swarthy negro friend

>tfw I hit my gf's cervix when fucking her so can't go balls deep

yeah that's why they went back in time wrote a comic book in the 60s obviously

>nigger shlock

who /savingforarainyday/ here?

funny thing about black panther is that it basically paints american blacks out to be violent babaric cunts and blacks from africa as decent folk

yet american blacks love it

No its fake and used to push a political agenda

superhero genre was created by jews

Marvel are geniuses exploiting the current social and political climate in the US to make billions for their white shareholders

kikes have been race baiting for hundreds of years kid
perfect time to make this movie in the current environment for maximum exposure/profit
it's all ending up in the kikes pocket at the end of the day anyway

kys kike shill

prove they did that you conspiracy cunt

why is it that every time the 1920s is mentioned on TV documentaries they always re-use the same black and white reels of people dancing and drinking all the time? I'm pretty sure more happened in that decade than just debauchery

Black Panther is just cashing in on Black insecurity. It's an average capeshit film but because it explores the concept of an advanced African nation, "pure" from European influence, it's captured the imagination of the Black American community. Media types always drum this shit up to get more money, it's disgusting. You saw a similar thing with the election of Obama, people voting for him just because he was black.

asos is actually an alright place. Bought some nice Ted Baker shoes off there

anime

cant believe that school has so many photogenic kids who are great public speakers

>>tfw I hit my gf's cervix when fucking her so can't go balls deep

Really should transfer it into an ISA.

jews aren't white

youtu.be/xpVfcZ0ZcFM

BASED Drake.

asos brand stuff is dire though

the following is the complete list of merits of comic book flicks:

Sup Forums - literal underage who get bullied by Jamal at school and are going through the whole anti-zionist/white pride worldwide phase [I know it's true because that was literally me until I grew up and lost my virginity]

/r9k/ - ugly hopeless virgins

Employees of multi billion dollar companies - Money, White guilt, upper middle class liberal virtue signalling do-gooders
Not everything can be simplified as fucking ''autism''. You'll be missing the point.

Hate my so called "life"

>ISAs

somewhere over the rainbow

Fuck sake ace Ventura has me in stitches

what's wrong?

If we're black then Africa is ours anyway. So the world can stop moaning about colonisation and allow us to continue gathering our God given resources there.

im a messs
im a mess
im a messssssssss

everyone should put all their money in my arse

Just got a 40 year fixed term mortgage lads

honestly love sex
just makes me feel so good for days afterwards

had sex for the first time in 6 months last night and DAMN i feel like a million dollars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Marilyn_Bergeron

>can decide the skin colour of a human fossil but still dont know what colour dinosaurs were and if they even had scales or feathers

really makes you think

Hate toil
Hate uni toil
Hate the niggers
Hate the Muslims
Hate the Indians
Hate the Jews