Does the resr of the world find it odd America has just accepted mass shootings as inevitable and the price of freedom?

Does the resr of the world find it odd America has just accepted mass shootings as inevitable and the price of freedom?

Oh my goodness he looks like LA. CREATURA

no

>America has just accepted mass shootings as inevitable and the price of freedom?
You're a burger. You know better than anyone that nothing will change and we'll move on to the next outrage in a week.

That guy isn't white lmao

It wouldnt happen if teachers and or students were armed. Were all of them commies or something?

He is white no matter how much you Sup Forumstards try to deny it.

And why does only the most recent case matter in your mind? The last 25+ mass shooters were white.

naturalizing murder and violence, very 3rd world, congratulations!, a very latin american thing to do

That's a big mutt.

4% you

altering the bill of rights is unironically a slippery slope

put armed security in every school, this would help
this guy was a day before making treats in the school, a police car in the front would stop him

>Sup Forums in the damage control mode
what race is he?

this, a police officer and armed teachers would encourage moral behavior

That guy is clearly not white

Mass shootings are inevitable. There is nothing you can do to stop them. There will always be people who are bullied social outcasts their entire lives, and eventually anger inside them builds up and they decide to end it all. They hate people and they want to kill as many as they can and inflict as much mental pain to everyone as possible. You can ban guns but it they will still be able to get them if they really want. If not, they will drive a truck in to a crowd of people or something similar.

Hispanic
His adoptive mom was a jew

yes it would send us down a slippery slope to the point where the evil government might eliminate gun violence entirely

he is pretty much white. We are all caucasian so we are just arguing shades of off white

then what the fuck he is? brown? black?

Is this guy a Slavic Spic mix? Guy looks really weird.

No he isn't.
His eyes are clearly asiatic
>DEY PASSED A LAW NIGGA TIME TO TURN IN OUR GUNS
kys

I would move out of the country if there are cops and armed teachers in schools. Africa tier shitfest.

> We cab get rid of the 700 million guns and 75 billion rounds of ammo inside America
Good luck rounding up guns from 300 million people

Russians are white

hispanic is not a race, it is a ethnic group, there is black hispanics, asian hispanics

it is the opposite. his real mom was a jaw and he was adopted by cubans, hence cruz

Mestizo

> Africa has law enforcement
People should fear the law so they will be better citizens. Same reason prison should be hell so citizens will fear breaking the law and going there

That's what he looks like to me but apparently he's half jewish.

America slowly turns into LISA the Painful

Dios mio, el horrifico

So he was Jewish therefore non white

>His adoptive mom was a jew
Christ, you're retarded.

right, all the criminals will willingly turn in their guns and there will be no more violence

It's true
He said it himself

>His mom was a jew

Only zionist scum and white supremacists would claim that white jews are not white.

Which one are you?

Military could do it in a week, but of course it's not a realistic solution.

>white jews
An oxymoron

Teachers with guns is a big sign that you live in a shithole.

The thing is that if this fucker is white than so are most mexicans and really even many middle easterners, yet the left will still spin people as being 'racist' against them. No one seems to have a consistent idea of what constitutes 'white'.

>a week
The state of this swamp nigger

This dude is a walking meme

>trying to imply white supremacy is wrong

He isn't white
He's Jewish raised by spic parents who got mad when he was cucked so he decided to go on a Killing spree
End of discussion

He's clearly got some spic in him. If I had to guess I'd say he's 25% slav, 25% jew, 25% spic, 25% western euro.

I would say it's better for people to understand and respect/agree with laws rather than fear them.

>cruz
>hates mexicans and immigrants
how do these people get like this

He's whiter than you are Pablo

> military cpuld do it.
Nope, a legal doctrine called Posse Comitatus legally prevents the use of US military inside states. There will be no gun roundups

forgot pic

that's his adoptive family's name, retard

Whiter than you Muhammed

too much Sup Forums

What is weird he doesn't look Jewish at all.

Wrong.
Fear is the beginning of al knowledge. People should fear the law and learn to love it

Yeah he looks like a half spic sminem.

I'm just speaking on a theoretical level, I think it's dumb Americans feel strong with their handguns against an organized trained military with more equipment.

Only his ears make him look like Sminem

and also his genetics

Yes, you have a lot of great examples at your side, such as middle eastern countries, north korea etc versus the EU and japan/korea...

There is no problem with school shootings in the US. Look how happy they all are! This is all fake news.

great example in japan lmao. wanna cite mexico while you're at it?

at this point the "every American must carry a handgun" argument, seems like the only logical solution/safety measure

wrong

Why is Trump standing on the other side of the room, separating himself from these people in their time of need?

Those kids are dressed like clowns. Where do they buy it?

tell that to the vietnamese, afghanis and iraqis

the Chad dad was eyeing Melania

That's precisely the fucking problem. He was adopted by a hispanic family after (what I presume) his HWYTE (by american burger standards) parents abandoned him. Yet he fucking hates hispanics.

That's essentially what I predicted though. Kairos considers jews white.

La atrocidad del Walmart...

and it is not clear what they mean "hispanics". are latin americans recognized as hispanics just like spaniards? or hispanic + asian?

The site's bullshit anyway. It says I'm 50% hispanic even though I'm completely white. It just happened to match my prediction with Cruz.

>Leafs believe everything you put in a headline

> I'm 50% hispanic even though I'm completely white
>t. cruz
maybe you don't know something

If every single citizen could carry a gun anyone would stop the fool in a matter of seconds.
>muh mass shootings
Brasil has laws and gun control yet more people die here than in Syria and Africa.
Everybody who is against guns either trust jewish media or voted for Hillary.

>that brainlet chart
Brazil also has an 11 times higher population than Syria.

> What is per capita

True

>brown
bingo!

Because Brazilians are bigger chimps than Africans

White doesn't have an accual definition people agree on that's why because where the fuck do you draw the line between Austria and India

If we counted Syrian war deaths the same as murder rate, their murder rate would be around 200, twice as much as El Salvador, and 8 times higher than Brazil

>everyone in my country keeps killing each other
>need to give them more guns!

Sorry, I'm having troubles keeping up with this whiteness meme.
How does adoptive mother affect ones race?

His real mom was Jewish
Jews aren't white

If no guns arent working than more guns wpuld at least alloe citizens to have yhe same fire power as the bad hombres and result on more dead criminals, whoch benefits all of society

It unironically would.

Only niggers and spics will kill themselves
Gun control will accomplish nothing and punish law abiding gun owners

>"""""white"""""

>flag
You can't even deny the holocaust without getting arrested, you don't have any freedom so you are jealous and want everybody to be like you.
Still we bend to the master apes, the amerimutts.

Is El Salvador ruled by demons? Wtf

That's not what you said originally.
Regardless, the question still stands.

Would what?

The chart is per day though.