Leave Gowron to me

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Gates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>9 KB, 180x174

Weren't they responsible for installing that mad man into power in the first place?

yes, but the only alternative was the duras sisters who were being cucked by the romulans

>> it's a clingon episode
honestly. those make a good argument for skipping episodes

Why was Alexander such a little shit

>the duras sisters who were being cucked by the romulans
And they also murdered the previous chancellor to do it, using dishonourable methods (poison).

His mother hated Klingon culture and probably brainwashed him against it, so when she died and Worf tried to force it upon him, he rebelled. He's also really young, to the point where he's 7 when he joins the Klingon Army.

Rape Squad, meet me in the transporter room.

>those glorious 15 seconds where Worf was chancellor before he gave it up to Martok

I wonder what a Worf lead Klingon Empire would have been like

Reporting in! Are we beaming down to the planet of children?

>watching the episode where the enterprise takes part in that "warp wave" experiment
>they aimed the endpoint of the experimental wave at a colony

Captain. I recommend a full spread of torpedoes!

The Romulan ship has sustained heavy damage!

Uch, I so agree, the Klingons went down the wrong route if you ask me.

Thankfully, Star Trek: Discovery have given them the full makeover. Not just with the prosthetics (which look amazing), but hopefully in the script too! Klingons are the quintessential Star Trek enemy, and it's good that Star Trek: Discovery will be returning to its roots.

Romulans are a much better enemy than Klingons

there are so few romulan episodes, it makes me really sad because they are clearly the most interesting enemy.
the borg were interesting until they got a queen.

You sound like a Trump supporter with this attitude. Is there any reason you support the Romulans? Their latent xenophobia perhaps is what attracts you?

No. Sorry, but Star Trek: Discovery is moving forward, with new designs for classic enemies.

Klingons are space savages. Romulans are devious and have a split race that is allied to the federation making for much better stories.

>giving Romulans ridged foreheads when the whole point of the very first Romulan episode was that they look identical to Vulcans leading to prejudice against Spock

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Gates

>appeared in 46 episodes of TNG
>Ensign Gates was played by regular background actress Joyce Robinson who received no credit for her appearances

JUST

post more pictures of Bashir cucking people