So the main villain in the first batfleck movie will be MR. freeze, right?

So the main villain in the first batfleck movie will be MR. freeze, right?

Theyll obviously do a retelling of the red hood in the second batfleck movie where theyll also use the Joker, but Freeze is one of the best batman villains that didnt actually get done in the nolan franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kf91oxS5zKg
youtu.be/HCb54RomS54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you go from this.
youtu.be/Kf91oxS5zKg
To this
youtu.be/HCb54RomS54

> Hyping the shit out of the Joker for SS
> not using him for the first solo bat movie

You and I both know whats going to happen.

Why don't they just tell it right the first time? Tell a definitive Batman vs Joker story. They're up against the full Marvel fleet right now. Last time it was just Ironman 1

They're not doing Red Hood you stupid fucking mongoloid casual.

yeah they only teased that during BvS for le lulz

>Talking in a Lego game

Except they didn't tease it. It was a reference to Death in the Family. Whether or not they plan on moving forward into Under the Red Hood remains to be seen.

They need to skip Tim and go straight to the League of Assassins and Damian, have Red Hood be a secondary antagonist and have Dick return to Gotham, have Red Hood join their side to fight Ras and Talia in the final act, Joker is tied up in an abandoned warehouse laughing in the after credits, he stops when he sees red hood with a crowbar.

>They need to skip Tim and go straight to the League of Assassins and Damian
No, they really don't, because I fucking hate Damien almost as much as I hate Daken.

Please no Red Hood storyline. Please. We've had enough of it.

Were the rumors not that it was going to be an Arkham-based movie? Like Bats in Arkham or something. My balls get all types of tingly thinking of Batfleck fucking up all sorts of baddies in Arkham.

They already gave us Firefly, so give us Killer Moth OR I RIOT

I will only watch the Batman solo movie if they did Red Hood storyline.

>all those characters
Did you not learn from BVS or SS to not want WB to pack a bunch of characters in it

They should do Joker's origin story while having Batman Batman it up. It would be cool to see the original Red Hood up on the big screen.

>Please. We've had enough of it
casuals have had absolutely none of it. and thats who these movies are for, an audience and demographic who arent reading comics

They literally just did that with the killing joke in theaters.

Keep your trash batfamily out
While it barely works in the comics the movies are better without 15 protagonists jumping around

Well it would still be cool to see it in live action. Plus the Killing Joke has a modified Joker origin, which I don't like.

>will be
>obviously
Well its a good thing its clear to you

Mr Freeze fans are so dumb

Le sympathetic villain literally only works once!

>Batman: "Stop killing people, I'll help you cure Nora"
>Fries:" Okay"

There Mr Freezes story is over

Thats why the New 52 got rid of this shit and got people all mad despite doing the right thing

I had figured the events of the Killing Joke already happened in DCCU. Besides with all the "too dark" complaints and the general triggering this story usually does already , as cool as it would be to see a GOOD TKJ adaption on screen i doubt it would happen

no onew ans to se jokers origins story

I see no harm in Nightwing showing up at least for a cameo.

That's why he is perfect for a movie.

Sure better than Captain Cold

You know as much as having multiple villains in a film has been done already I could actually really get behind a Freeze/Joker combination in this. Freeze is already a character who's defined by being a decent guy who has to comprise his physical, mental, and ethical well-being to try and save his wife. Having him turn to the DCEU's mob-boss styled Joker seems like a good fit.

No. There's one story you can do with freeze and I don't think anyone cares to see it again in live action.

Is there any particular reason why people like Firefly/Killer Moth? I've never really read anything with them as a main villain, but recently people got this huge love of them.

They are the ones that are still obscure enough to be liked

Rumors say it may take place in Arkham and center on Batman's relationship with his rogues Gallery. So he could make an appearance either way.

They've been treated like joke characters for awhile, people like them because it's contradictive to everyone else.

So, it's just because they're obscure and mildly interesting? Huh... Thought there might be something interesting, like they had a fun appearance in a comic.

People need to like Ventriloquist more.

They were good in Batgirl: Year One, where Killer Moth was a wanna-be villain and took on Firefly as his own sidekick, only for Firefly to become more dangerous and out of control and KM fearing for his life.

I could see it.

>Luthor Sr. cuts funding to Victor's research after discovering that the cure has no value beyond it's initial use of curing Nora's disease. (It's a cure, not a treatment. There's no money in cures.)

>While in the process of transferring Nora's life support, LexCorp security rushes Victor, and when he turns away to give them a piece of his mind, the cryo-stasis fluid tube overloads and explodes all up in Victor's face.

>The chemical fills the room causing an explosion when it comes in contact with and exposed wire on Nora's stasis chamber.

>Victor is put into a meat freezer down at Gotham docks. Nora is still in her tube, though fading fast given that it's only running on reserve power.

>Thugs arrive to dump Victor's body, and he regains consciousness just as Batman arrives to dispose of the thugs and free Victor.

>Batman extends a hand to help Victor to his feet, but recoils feeling the chill of Victor's grip. Realizing what has happened to him, Victor places his hands on Nora's tube and begins cooling it down again. He cries with joy.

>By fate's will, Bruce Wayne hires Victor to cure his wife, and the point nothing percent of people in the world suffering from it.

>Victor builds himself a suit to protect himself, as he cannot live a temperatures above 30 degrees, and other's as he seems to generate a field of cryo-kinesis around himself. He begins again trying to cure Nora.

>He becomes obsessed with Luthor, obsessed with revenge. He builds the freeze gun and heads out to destroy Luthor.

>Batman interviens, which gives Victor a sense of betrayal. He explains his reasons for wanting to kill Lex. Batman insists that there's a better way.

>Fight fight fight.

>Batman defeats Victor, and he pleads with him to calm down and go back to work. Victor tells Batman to call him Mister Freeze, and that he'll never excuse Lex's attempt on Nora's life.

>Wayne moves Freeze's lab to his Arkham cell.
The End.

Will likely not happen, but I think it'd be a nice change of dynamic if Joker was no longer Batman's main concern anymore in these movies.

>Batman preps up to fight metahumans
>Ends up somewhat neglecting Joker's crimes because of it
>Joker gets pissy and wants to get Batman's attention again
>Teams up with a metahuman and/or tries to become a metahuman himsels so he can fight Batman
>Fucks things up and now an unleashes an even worse threat that Batman has to face.
>Knocks the shit out Joker in one punch to stop him from ruining it further.

>Why don't they just tell it right the first time? Tell a definitive Batman vs Joker story.
That's boring. You're boring.

Well, I think Killer Moth also recently appeared in that Bad Blood movie, I dunno I haven't seen it, but appearances in media usually attract normies to characters like a moth to a flame.

Firefly appeared in BTAS (albeit the later years), The Batman, then in recent years he's shown up in Arkham Origins, Arkham Knight, Arrow and Gotham.

Finally and most recently, Snyder reunited their partnership and JRJR gave them cool matching bugman suits, just like my Chinese cape kino.