How's Way's Doom Patrol?

How's Way's Doom Patrol?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCpu6EJqTAM412AjzC0idEAg?
archive.is/RcfEK)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hasn't come out yet, although an early review seemed positive

I though the first issue was out?

Oh, it's September 14. Nevermind then.

Comic reviews mean absolutely nothing, comic reviewers have to be the worst of all mediums

No kidding.

Not only that, but like the entire """"critical"""" community of comic reviewers is literally like less than 20 people.

It's an absolute fucking joke.

i ordered 2 covers

im hyped

Worse than video game reviews?

I dunno some reviews are pretty insightful and make me reevaluate a comic in a way I could never do on my own

Most are horseshit tho

Speaking of which, there's a really cool guy on YouTube who does critical reviews, the Unintentional Fallacy

m.youtube.com/channel/UCpu6EJqTAM412AjzC0idEAg?

Check out his page, he's pretty unknown

His best work is the one on Superman

He also answers all his comments, so you know he's dedicated

Cool.
Anyone knows any other similar comic critical review channels?

comic sites are only biased towards marvel

I can think of one

Comic book reviews give a lot of issues 4 or 5 stars even if the issue is mediocre or uneventful.

I want it be good so baaad. It's like my last hope for BIGTWO comics,

I'd say video game reviews are worse, but not by a whole lot. Comic reviewing is definitely down there.

To be fair, might have been referring to Rich's review on BC, which was positive.
(archive.is/RcfEK)

As a comparison, the other big positive review he gave (on a super advance reading of the first issue) was to The Flintstones #1, which Sup Forums hails as a great series.

So, while I definitely think most reviews are utterly crap (and don't want to toot Rich's horn), I do give some weight to this potentially being good based on this advanced and voluntary review.

At least there is a bigger community and interest for vidya reviews

bump

I don't think he meant review scores, just what they actually said about the book's content.

holy shit, Sup Forums is okay with Gerard Way?
everyone on calls him a faggot

He's a student of Morrison and only did music because 9-11 anyway.

because we forcefully ignore his music

I enjoy a few MCR songs. Na Na Na is really nice.
I've read a bit of his work, and it was alright.

Well he is a faggot who makes faggot music but I really liked his one shot spiderman comic he did a while back, Im interested in him and more doom patrol is always good with me.

He was actually planning on being a cartoonist/comic book writer and was an intern at Cartoon Network

Because as far as being a musician, he is a faggot. In terms of being a comic book writer, he's alright.