The Bellybuttons/Les Nombrils are coming back in two months

Shitty quality but I don't have a scanner. They are going to release two volumes at once.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hkoggIqQ!Hsn9gGnjQ45KB7cfEtFy0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the volumes will be some classic bellybutton with character development, engaging dialog, thought provoking themes, deep plot, intelligent humor and symbolism while the other will be more light hearted and comedy oriented.

We are in for a ride, aren't we?

Oh boy, I can't wait

Oh fuck.

YEEEEESSSsssss......

Oh, man, I hope translate bro's are standing by.

Is there anything we can get you, guys? Want a beer, or maybe some of that frou-frou European fizzy water you like so much?

Wait, let me get this straight. They are releasing two books in two months, or they'll just start working on the upcoming albums (ie. it gets posted page by page in Spirou Magazine or whatever) in two months?

>two volumes at once
Now we're cooking.

Is that true? Would make sense I guess, but I always thought the comedy was terrible. Look forward to the madness of volume 8 proper though.
Should I storytime? Are we due?

Please do user, I can't right now but it might keep the thread alive for a bit of discussion.

Yes it's true. I exaggerated a bit but there is going to be one serious one and one comedy one.

Holy shit. This is some good news.

I can't wait.

Sounds good. LET'S START THE RIDE.

why is the long blond person so spineless?

Because that's her character at this point? Stick with it. It might not seem like it at this point, but you'll see a hell of a lot of evolution from all the characters.

Cheers for this user, I always like reading Bellybuttons along with Sup Forums.

Oh i thought it was just a comedic comic that didn't go anywhere.
Ok then

OUASH!!!!!!!

The series starts as a pretty simple gag comic. By the end of volume 3, though, shit hits the fan and never lets up.

Least I can do. I fell in love when it was first translated, as much as I don't like the first two volumes.

>i thought it was just a comedic comic that didn't go anywhere
The fact that it evolved into what it did from these humble beginnings is one of the things that makes it so good.

I still quite like some of the early gag a day comics though. Doing next sounds like an interesting idea.

I've recently been storytiming old game magazines on Sup Forums and haven't storytimed on Sup Forums in a few months except for single issues. I'd forgotten just how nice the 30 second timer is on Sup Forums.

FYI this starts out with you hating certain characters and liking other. Then that changes.

It also almost never stops being a gag-a-day dark comedy comic.

>You will never have Harambe lusting after you wildly

>tfw you don't even have to wonder why Karine is still friends with these cunts

Also I've uploaded all 7 volumes to Mega, if you want to download for later reading:
mega.nz/#F!hkoggIqQ!Hsn9gGnjQ45KB7cfEtFy0A