Guardians

Are you ready for RUSSIAN AVENGERS, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AH_D8COMbhc
youtube.com/watch?v=cQKzesTq0Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=AH_D8COMbhc

>Ursa Major
>Mrs. Gradenko
>this guy

I'm glad that everyone agrees that Russian really needs at least one superhero that turns into a bear.

Shared universe?

no

that sounds really boring

Looks, potentially, fun as fuck

MCU movie about the Winter Guard

I heard the voice of Campbell from MGS and the voice of Raiden too.

In terms of the movie... I'll pass.

That is some pretty halfassed dubbing.

We can't lose.

If its good, its good.

If its bad, it'll be a trank-eqsue laughing stock

The speedster looks cool.

The invisible woman is hot.

The beard guy is whatever.

Mr. Bear was a mistake.

>Sarik Cuckdreasyan
No thanks. If this is as "good" as his comedies, I'd rather gouge out my eyes and feed them to hungry hyenas.

>Mr. Bear was a mistake.
I respect your right to have an opinion. But your opinion is dumb and so are you.

Fucking werebear with a fucking minigun. This kind of insane cool shit is WHY the superhero genre exists.

>that bear

>that minigun at the end

it's like they're made a movie specifically for me

Looks pretty cool.

Yep.

Their suits and the action looks really generic, but the bad guys look like Futuristic ISIS/ Tusken Raiders, which is kind of funny.

is not winter soldier's cod piece really necessary?

Color me curious. The special effects and fights look pretty cool, considering it has a FIVE million dollar budget.

So long as it has a consistent plot and good pace, I'll check it out.

He looks really similar to Takeda from Mortal Kombat X

>Russian Avengers
>One of them is a bear

fuck yes

>Search the Soviet Union for superheroes?...

youtube.com/watch?v=cQKzesTq0Wo

needs Love Sausage to be complete

It looks neat but none of them scream "superhero" to me.

I'm very cautious about this movie. The director they have for this doesn't exactly fill me with confidence we'll get something great.

This

Shoving "cuck" into random words only makes it that much more obvious you are a forum sliding Sup Forums shitposter. I'd refrain if I were you.

>that BTR-80A

I might watch this. I'd watch it subbed though.

>falling for Sarik Andreasyan's bait
I don't know if Americans have heard of him, but he is the cancer of Russian cinema.

I see Russian directors are afraid of color too. It's not just DC.

Is it just me or would this be a lot better subbed? I'm not a subbed purist but the dubbing here is pretty bad and Russian does sound cool.

I haven't

What's the story?

Wait, is that bear guy from the Jack Frost movie that MST3K did. The one where grandpa mushroom turned the guys head into a bear?

Imagine a director who only makes some Sandler-tier shit comedies, Fant4stic-tier action movies and makes big bucks from them because of product placement, sponsoring and some dumbfucks who still watch them. What's worse is that the budget gets bigger with each movie but the quality falls lower. Oh, and he can literally sue you for criticizing his work.

so i guess he's a friend of putin's

>team movie before introducing the characters in their own respective solo flicks

When will they learn?

DCucks on suicide watch!

lel i can't take that beard guy with the whip seriously
everytime he's on screen he cracks me up
cant act for shit

Fat Chris Pratt was in a Russian movie?

Why is this shit on Sup Forums? It's not based on any comic.

It makes me cringe so hard. Beдь этo пpocтo пиздeц.

Russian superhero movies are going to be the only ones where someone isn't made black just for diversity sake we need to support them just for that

I think it's funny how I tried posting about this months ago and it got deleted in ten minutes after getting told to post it in TV, yet this thread is still alive. Fucking figures

Because it's cartoonishly bad.

I honestly didnt even notice cuck was in the post until you pointed it out. Sometimes it is easier to just ignore them

I'm digging the designs.