What are the worst episodes of Steven Universe Season 3?

strawpoll.me/11092693

Every episode that featured the townsfolk and no gems.
Seriously why is that a fucking thing. I know the show is called Steven Universe but if he's the only gem in an episode it isn't worth watching.

>The New Lars in the lead

Good

>Beach City Drift is second

Wtf?!

all of them

It was terrible.

The only good thing about Beach City Drift was the animation, the plot about Steven being a little petty pussy was annoying

Reminder that being barefoot is indecent and Lapis is a slut

The new Lars is at least believable. Beach City Drift is an episode that needs you to think that Steven would be so mad at Kevin that he was literally triggered and had a panic attack.

Peridot tried to murder him on at least three different occasions and threatened to do so on a fourth and never managed to get him half that upset. But Kevin acts like a dick at a party and he's SU Hitler.

Beach City Drift.

Surprised restaurant wars doesn't have more votes

Mindful Education ( the story not the song) and Buddy's Book.

That's season 4

Whoah, wasn't expecting New Lars to be so unpopular. Why so? It's at least better than Beach City Drift.

Nobody likes Lars. He's a worthless character.

I thought New Lars was the best of the townsfolk episodes in season 3. Still not great, but way more interesting than Restaurant Wars or Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service.

I'm just mad that it's the episode they use to introduce Steven's mind control powers

That's true but the episode was all about Lars finally starting to understand what a piece of shit he is.

beach city drift easily the worst. there's always something off about stevonnie episodes where she is the main focus, including mindful education.
the whole ending of bubbled was steven coping with all the shit that's been happening already. why is he suddenly crying again about it as opposed to just bringing connie up to speed?

Kiki's Pizza Delivery service was pretty much the only one I watched where I found it kind of pointless. It wasn't really funny, it wasn't scary, It wasn't particularly cute, and though it was somewhat important I guess, but it could have been pulled off better.
>Bismuth having even 4 votes
>mfw

Rising Tides, Crashing Skies was the worst SU episode.

Is it just me or is Kevin a really one dimension character?

The ones where Steve is crying over nothing.

Though I did vote for Kiki's Pizza Delivery service, because it's literally nothing as we all got baited in hopes in seeing cute witches.

>beach city drift should've been Greg and Ronaldo teaming up to take Ronaldo's weeb ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend in street racing. With Steven and Connie just cheering from the sidelines.

But no instead we got to experience Steven getting triggered by a straight male's flirting.

It's not about him being triggered. It's about the way Kevin treated them and semi-indirectly Connie

There's been a surprising about of mediocre to bad episodes this time around with some fantastic episodes as well.

>Hit the diamond

The Ruby's were the only redeemable thing about this episode. Watching Ruby and Sapphire spend 11 minutes hiding their ladyboners got old fast, and it made their relationship look more unhealthy and codependent if anything.

>The New Lars

The more we learn about Lars and Sadie, the worse they get. This episode really showed that by giving us a view of Lars' life. But the thing is, Lars' life is great, or at the very least could be. There's no actual reason as to why Lars is such in insecure jackass, he's just like that for the sake of it. He and Sadie are as 2 dimensional and static as they appear, and it's frustrating considering the show takes pride in avoiding characters like that.

>Beach City Drift

There was nothing redeemable about this episode. It played out like a "boys vs girls" episode where a conflict comes out of nowhere, is resolved hastily, then never mentioned again. Steven actually hating someone is severely OOC, especially when he's dealt with and sympathized with far worse. Not to mention all the creepy ass flirting Kevin did, despite knowing they were kids. Christ, that episode was pure shit, arguably the worst in the series.

>Gem drill

Painfully mediocre way to end a conflict that was hyped up to hell and back.

>Steven vs Amethyst
Again, painfully mediocre. Fine in concept, but bad execution.

This whole season has been a mixed bag. The highs were amazing, but the lows were really awful.

>people hated restaurant wars
But it was so funny

Ironically the reason this episode is disliked wasn't because Lars, since he barely did anything that episode. We had to deal with the worst Steven has been since season 1

Restaurant Wars is a textbook example of what the townie episodes should be. It was hilarious, had a lot of great moments, and didn't take itself too seriously.

>Drop Beat Dad isn't the worst.
Jesus Christ, you guys. If you didn't know exactly how this episode was gonna play out the minute Marty and Sour Cream were on screen together you might be downright mentally impaired.

But Satan, I hated the fact that everything is solved by, once again, Steven Sue being able to do be the best at everything!

In this case he was able to create better food than the people that own restaurants and run them for a living.

I think the point was that he made ridiculous food and they were amazed that it existed at all.

Remember, they aren't master chefs. They literally just make junk food. The mozzarella sticks were pre frozen and then deep fried.

I knew this was a troll thread but holy fuck you're a faggot

It's between Beach City Drift and Barn Mates.

Lapis is a Mary Sue and spoils the show. It's frustrating that Zuke is treating her and Peridot as a couple because a character that I enjoy is always going to be packaged with a character I hate.

Underrated post. Marty was boring as hell and so is the plot.
Only interesting thing that episode did was give Greg his check.

Any episode with that mailman actor faggot.

>Eurobeat Futa Racing
>Worst episode

Nah.

Wer dat gif from senpai

Say Uncle

get off this board

This. They're all filler or only there to teach some shitty lesson aimed at kids.

>there's always something off about stevonnie episodes where she is the main focus, including mindful education.

Stevonnie episodes seem to only exist to give a "meaningful lesson" to its underage viewers rather than progress anything. They don't feel organic at all.