Season 19 Commentary is out

Season 19 Commentary is out

youtube.com/watch?v=8hOlamoB_cM

Craig and Tweek are confirmed 100% gay and dating

>when they talking about Tweek x Craig

Man, Sup Forums is super gay

You just noticed?
Come here and let me suck you off.

Sup Forums has always just been a bunch of women pretending to be gay men.

Anyone know if the HD remasters of the earlier seasons are coming to blu-ray?

I doubt it, they probably figure that since:
1). Fans already have them on DVD
2). All special features were produced in SD and always will be
3). The HD versions are easily viewable on Hulu
there's a limited market, especially since the DVDs are extremely cheap and have been for a while. Unfortunate for the extremely quality obsessed I suppose, though Hulu looks pretty good to me and there's I think there's iTunes web-DL available

nah blu-ray costs too much

They don't cost that much to manufacture, and most seasons released on Blu-ray can be had for under $15 now. Lots of shows released in SD originally have had HD remasters released on Blu-ray - but South Park's value as a physical product is hurt by it being available in full for streaming for longer than just about any other show I can think of, first for free on South Park Studios and then on Hulu. Also most shows with remasters involve scanning film and labor-intensive restoration while South Park's process was just a simple re-render from the original files with adjustments for the new framing, meaning it probably cost less therefore they don't need the physical sales to help pay for it (especially seeing as it was done 7 years ago). There's also the matter of how simple the show's visuals are...

>the staff's young kids that come through the office picking up on and singing Boogers & Cum

Hahahahaha

Man, Tweek × Craig really fucking backfired on them. They were trying to say "Yeah, this yaoi of our characters is funny, but we don't really take it seriously and we're making fun of the idea that a show gets feelgood asspats for having gay couples" and then fangirls, retards, and their combination (which is anyone who regularly posts on tumblr) took the episode to mean "OMFG AHHHHHH THEY LEGITIMIZED MY SHIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP I CAN'T BREATHEEEE XDD"

I hope they never come back to it ever so some of these mongos will shut the hell up about it, and Matt and Stone give up on the S19 format permanently.

>Matt and Stone

Shit. I meant Parker and Stone.

Whatever.

Fuck shippers.

I think it's nice, even if they aren't gay they're building an actual friendship and are actually willing to hang out with one-another.

What are you some kind of faggot or something?

We need a Craig movie

We need a SuperCraig movie before a Wonder Tweek movie.

No, user, I don't loudly ride my Harley around ruining everyone else's good time.

You sure sound like a gay faggot.

Do you think they'll revive Reality?

What kind of commentary is this? Did they talk over the entire first episode like a normal show?

Unfortunately it's still their mini-commentaries. It kinda sucks because there's a lot of things that would be interesting to hear the justification of.

When will Season 20 debut?

no way why can wonder tweek have his own movie

Because he's Supercraig's partner? They're a duo!

September 14

So is season 20 going to be like season 19? Is it going to be PC like the ending said?

Very interesting that they didn't have it mapped out from the beginning after last season. Agree with Trey that Tweek and Craig is probably the strongest of the season. And that they fucked up the ending basically outside of the brilliant gun metaphor. Also Reality should have been a bigger part of the season. Main takeaway is their humbleness and coolness knows no bounds. It really seems like the best job in the world, I would love to be in that writer's room.

I can't wait to explore gentrified!South Park in Fractured But Whole. Maybe have Cartman annoy David over and over again.

I figure they don't see the point in trying to talk about each whole episode in depth when they can just get the meat and potatoes over with in 30 minutes. Since South Park episodes are literally made in a week, they likely don't have the same production stories a more traditionally produced show would have.

Matt and Trey had a good time with it, why can't you?

>Matt and Stone

Are they friends with Hideo and Kojima?

You are the only one who is mad because it didn't go how you expected it to go.

I'm actually looking forward to David as a character, if just for more kids in the group.

Although those assholes could've just brought back Damien or done something with Jason ;c

>that feel when your ship finally becomes canon

But they're not really gay, everyone just thinks they are. It's like Sam and Frodo or the Heavy and the Medic.

>Implying shippers pay attention to facts that dismiss their gay shit
That guy is pretending no one replied to him.

>they wrote the yelp episode because they really liked the boogers and cum song
Gotta love those faggots.

God dammit every time they say show when they mean episode it triggers my autism

I think in an interview they said it'd be less focused and more back to the topical style due to all the political shit that will inevitably be going down
are you ready for the episode where cartman learns "cuck"?

You would think that would help keep everything serialized.

I think it'll probably still have links for sure (remember they had been experimenting with it in the couple of seasons prior with the Lorde thing and shit) but the episodes will probably have pretty different plots due to them exploring specific stories rather than a few ongoing ones. Though I guess you have a point in that they'll likely involve the same characters

Was that entire episode simply because Matt and Trey were triggered by motorcycle noises?

They're huge broadway fags now, think of it that way.

>tfw the dvd cover looks exactly how you envisioned it

t. faggot

Go ride your motorcycle somewhere else.
>Buh loud noises let drivers know someone is there
You know what else fixes this problem? Not riding a fucking bicycle in the first place.

>Watching "Over Logging"
>TFW this would be the world's fate when the entire internet inevitably goes down

Well said, reality.

This, just check this post >fujotmatsu pic
Likely that is a femanon posting

>I'm on a board filled with women
Where are my tendies you whores?

>Women watch a show that's deliberately over the top and gross
Nah man, nah, that's impossible.

Didn't you watch the queefing episode? Why would they do a womens rights episode if none of them watch it?

So their wives won't give them shit for what they're doing?

Do you think they'll do another Coon and Friends episode in order to hype for Fractured But Whole, like how they did a LARP episode for Stick of Truth?

What could they do after the Cthulhu trilogy? Maybe they'll do an origin trilogy where Cartman tries to gather up all the heros to start a franchise.

You're gay

I wish I had the astute observation jpeg right now

I'm really not surprised they ending up finding it too hard to do things serialized by the end. They've always seemed too unfocused to actually do something like that, and I was confused that they actually started writing episodes that way. I'm predicting next season will have a lot more standalone episodes and go back to normal.

They just need a bit more practice. Season 18 was a good test run for them since all they did was expand on one joke from the previous episode. It'd probably be better for them to do that for a few seasons before jumping right into what is basically a movie cut into ten parts.

Allegedly the game comes out in December, basically right after Black Friday, so they could do that again, only with the heroes.

Since Civil War is in the game, maybe do it Batman vs. Superman style.

Human Kite vs Toolshed with The Coon trying to be Wonderwoman?

Something in between 17 and 18 would be best imo. It doesn't need to be as continuous as 18 but more than just keeping one thing from the last episode.

Cartman should obviously be Lex. He pushes them into fighting and it ends with them both beating up Cartman.

Yeah you right, Mysterion would work much better as WW.