APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EBi_TqieaQ4?t=6m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But everyone liked him
Even I liked him and I have a sour taste in my mouth from Marvel, cause 95% of their comics a shit

You forgot about the power rangers memes?

I'm sorry i set off a bomb in the middle of you Black Panther Party.

From the very vocal minority of people that wanted to fling shit and troll? Sure. It lasted for a day.

Looking like a Power Ranger isn't a bad thing.

Did people really hate black panther in that movie? Why would they when he was the best character?

Pretty much this

Apparently it is, if you're a DC character.

Everything is bad if DC does it, remember? ESPECIALLY if it's good. They can't win! They're too religious! Embrace atheism or die.

Christ on the cross, that'll always look hideous. A fucking low budget CW show has a better flash costume than a big budget movie, what the fuck.

>first appearance was in 1966
>same year the party was founded

Excuse my retardation but I'm assuming the character's name was some kind of reference to the party or was it some kind of coincidence?

What is the problem?

He was originally going to be called "coal tiger" and he was going to be a white dude.

It's a prototype that's supposed to look low budget made by Flash himself. Bruce will upgrade it later in the movie. It does what it's intended to.

BP was created before the party

Wasn't he originally introduced as a Fantastic Four villain? I know they went to Wakanda and got beaten up by him, not sure if that was the first appearance.

>It does what it's intended to.
Look like absolute trash?

His logo intensely bothers me because the top end of the lightning bolt is slightly bent. The CW logo is perfect, especially with the white background now

I'm not against a bunch of lines and detail in cape movies, but I hate how many different directions the lines and edges on Flash's suit are. He's a character who makes way more sense to be streamlined.

His first appearance was in Fantastic Four

Yeah? That's the point. How dense are you?

The point is to make a hideous costume thats laughable? Pretty fucking moronic, especially if you're doing a flash movie for the first time.

Stopped after BvS reviews came out, m8

See? It's a bad thing to look like a Power Ranger if you're a DC character, and ONLY if you're a DC character.

Marvel does it and:
>"Oh, BP was the best character of the movie!"
or
>"Looking like a Power Ranger isn't bad!"

Fuck you all and die in a fire.

One looks good, and one looks bad. It's not rocket science. Not everything is a consolewar, cancer.

>Autism

I liked the earlier stuff before it became too circlejerk (happened to too many comics)

They BOTH look bad you chode-sucking disney fucker.

This really does look like it was made from leftover costume parts from the Power Rangers movie from 20 years ago. Jesus.

You're actually retarded if you still don't get it.

They're shills paid for by Disney. Why else do you think so many people here hate BvS and love the MCU? It's so obvious.

Go ahead and explain why black panther looks so bad.
Please, explain it to me, smart one. Explain the logic of having exposed fingertips.
>it's a prototytpe outfit! it's supposed to be ugly! Waaah!
Yeah, fucking ugly for a first time flash movie.

>Parts looks snapped on left overs
>Going for armored look yet exposed fingers
>Looks like a giant cod peice
>Lines for no reason

Change the above and you got something workable. Also ask Batman if he has the fashion sense of a Bat. Because I can't believe the first suit is worst than this.

This would be fine if they just toned down the shoulder pads & the leg pieces.

IT'S NOT FAIR WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE DC

Dude Flash objectively looks like shit.

BP is pure sex.

Anyone with eyes see's this.

youtu.be/EBi_TqieaQ4?t=6m46s

coincidence. There's an Avengers issue where he makes a joke about not identifying with American politics despite what you would think

Fuck off company wars fag. As I explained, I don't dislike the Flash design because it's Power Rangers-esque, I dislike it because of how messy it is. A fast character like flash should have a streamlined design which reflects that, not a bunch of lines going every which way all over him. That's honestly the only problem I have with it.

Flash looks like shit because DC pathetically wanted him to look like Iron Man, thus the armor.

They dislike BvS because it was a bad movie.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES
THE COSTUMES NEED MORE FUCKING LINES!!!!!!

- company executive

>A fucking low budget CW show has a better flash costume than a big budget movie, what the fuck.
I will never understand how anyone can thing the CW Flash costume is somehow better. It's an ill-fitting leather suit that isn't even red. The only thing that's even marginally an improvement over the movie suit is the cowl, and not by that much really.

I'll never understand how anyone can think the CW cape shows aren't fucking garbage.
I've seen soap operas with better acting and writing.

I'll never understand why people will praise flash and not Agents of Shield, a show much more closer to it's comic book roots than anything else.

This looks exactly like a toy with a photoshopped face. Kinda amazing.

For what overdesigning?
Kirby draws shit over designed when he wants (new gods) to so if he made a simple design it was intentional
Shit adaptation

Flash's costume objectively looks better than Black Panther's.

>Go ahead and explain why black panther looks so bad.

Sure thing, friendo.
>shiny armor
>lines everywhere for no reason
>cat ears reminiscent of "Saber-Tooth Tiger" Yellow Ranger
>chest diamond is also a Power Rangers staple
>Pfiefer's Cat Woman claws
>toothed collar why?
>Batman gauntlets why?
>accents on belt area but no belt
>all one piece raises questions about how he gets in/out of suit
>toe-nail armor on top of vibram's five-fingers toe-shoes

Need I go on or is that enough for you to report back to the disney execs that hired you?

It looks like crap though

S-stop...you can't have that opinion. Please! Think of the Marvel children!

lol No it doesn't.

Are you blind?

Why the fuck didn't fox use the Apocalypse design?

FUCK YOU FOX

>tfw I like that costume

NO!

YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE DISNEY AND HATE DC NO MATTER WHAT!

I don't know who you are but I like you, user.

Jesus the level of samefaggotry in this thread is amazing.

The only good run BP's ever had is Priest's.

>African king wear excessively over designed costume
>this is weird

Woah, what PS3 game is this???

Yeah, I'm just with this guy right here.

FOX had an option to go not Ivan Ooze right here and failed to.

It is them who should apologize.

I'm just gonna go cry myself to sleep for not going into costume design like me granny wanted me to.

>this is weird
It's not weird, it simply looks like utter shit - yet marvel/disney shills will defend it while shitting all over red ranger proto-Flash.

The African King's over-designed garbage makes sense for the character.
The cobbled mess that is proto-Flash Ranger makes sense for the character.

Yet the "audience" (re: hired disney shills) insists - nay - ENFORCES that marvel's design is hokey-pokey A-OK while dc's proto-Flash is crucified.

For the same. Damn. Thing.

You're quite literally the only person I've ever seen say the black panther design is bad. I've also seen a few people that don't even read this dopey shit say the flash design looks really stupid. You're honestly alone in that opinion of yours, and I think it's because the dc vs. marvel consolewar bullshit fills some sort of hole in your heart.

>was about to post this
That's all I can think of everytime someone makes an apologize thread.

The sequel to the ps2 game the OP posted. As you can see, the graphics have improved dramatically.

You are fucking stupid.

You're blatantly trolling at this point.

>The cobbled mess that is proto-Flash Ranger makes sense for the character.
No it doesn't a spray painted red SWAT uniform would make more sense.

wasn't that just 1.jpg

This look good
This looks like shit

no u

But I like flash's costume in the movie, what does me liking Black Panther have to do with DC anyway?

trash
kino

Honestly I wished they used his Elsworld suit.

>You're honestly alone in that opinion of yours

So then
are simply figments of your imagination?

>I think it's because the dc vs. marvel consolewar bullshit fills some sort of hole in your heart
>implying I am feeding to the console wars

You honestly can't see how I'm criticizing it, can you disney shill?

Once more:
They.
Both.
Look.
Like.
Garbage.

I am literally complaining/arguing about how Sup Forums praises marvel and crucifies dc. Literally putting up an argument to damn the console wars. And you're accusing me of propagating it?

How much is disney paying you, exactly?

Stop samefagging faggot.

go cry in a corner somewhere else.

The Black Panther suit certainly doesn't look like garbage and it's not really overdesigned like the Flash suit either.

Then why does future Flash's costume also look like shit?

Not samefagging faggot - hense the lack of (You)'s in the screen cap.

Nice photoshop samefagging faggot.

It most certainly does, you're just paid by disney or fell for the propaganda.

The closed-face suit is an armor that goes around the stream-lined suit that likely gives Flash control of his time-travel/dimension-hopping abilities. That's why the face shield opened and he still had a cowl underneath.

Yes I loaded photoshop, made the edit, saved it and posted it all within just 2 minutes! Maybe I'M the fastest man alive?!

Kill yourself disney shill.

Why are we still talking to this paid Warner Bros. shill again?

>you're just paid by disney or fell for the propaganda.
What the fuck am I reading here?

I just hope gets an actual decent suit and yellow lightning

Sup Forums doesn't have it in them or the know how to ignore trolls.

Ironically, you replied to a guy who is feeding the troll.

The state of discourse in 2016, unfortunately.

>It most certainly does, you're just paid by disney or fell for the propaganda.
Not really. The African embroidery looks really cool and from far away, you can't even see that it's really there. The BP costume is a PERFECT example of detail actually adding to a lot of it. It's actually fairly simple and elegant, but on closer inspection, really cool-looking.

I hope it's. And I hope that bodyguard chick is in it. She was a charming negress

>paid Warner Bros. shill

Once more, you illiterate retard:
Both.
Costumes.
Look.
Like.
Garbage.

he looks like a good year tire.

That's a pretty good looking tire though.

So, what - disney owns Goodyear now, too?!

BP's costume looks like shit in set photos. I honestly don't remember what it looked like in the movie, outside of the mask.

nah

Flash looks like trash
BP looks GOAT

>It's a DC kek is being passive-aggressive episode again