Bendis vs slott

You guys think there an ongoing war between slott and bendis over peters right to live?

We know there's ongoing war.

how can you guys not get that was a fucking joke

Judging by the sales on CW2 and Amazing Spider-Man neither will win and both will be ousted from power in the next 3 years or so. They are killing what should be guaranteed moneymakers for Marvel.

Bendis is a Peterfag. If anything, Bendis is mad about Slott shitting up Peter.

Whose idea was it to kill the Ultimate universe?
Bendis is probably at war with them.

This

However Slott and Bendis are in a battle to see who can write the most Spider man

You honestly think bendis wouldn't jump at the chance to kill peter and make miles the one and only spider-man in the main universe?

Slott should have left years ago. He's been writing ASM for nine years while every good creative team at Marvel keeps getting switched around. It's fucking frustrating.

Who the hell is slott sleeping with?

He want's but thay are not gonna let him and even if he kills Peter after some time they are gonna bring him back and make Miles job for him, making Bendis more anger

Larry Leiber's written more Spider-Man than him on a 24/7 basis. Hardcore

Honestly they probably sooner give the spider-man title to norman before they give it to miles.

Bendis literally wanted to kill off Peter Parker in Civil War 2. Slott had to tell him NO (Not to mention Bendis can't stop writing Miles whining that he wants to be known as the one true Spider-Man and not Black Spider-Man)

As much as Slott loves to play the SJW on twitter, he doesn't want Peter to die just so Miles McBoring can take over. Slott still has stories he wants to write about Peter and he wants to have the longest run on Peter.

Bendis wants to destroy all that so his pet character will be top dog.

pls respond

It sold like dogs hit after Ult Peter died. Everyone at Marvel tried to keep it alive, but it couldn't live.

Because Peterfags have have autism and a lot of people here don't actually read comics so have no frame of reference for the shit that Sup Forums complains about, other than that board culture says hate Bendis and hate Slott, so that means not questioning anything bad said about them.

I didn't hate Bendis until I kept up with his Uncanny X-Men. Even then I wouldn't really call it hate, I just avoid everything he writes now.
I don't hate Slott, but I don't love his work either. I can kinda see why people don't like his stories, but it doesn't really bother me.

It sold like dog shit after ultimatum, retard.

>implying Stan Lee would let it happen
Bendis has shit to say about Spidey.

>it's been nine years
JUST

Peter kind of sucks anyways. What the fuck was the point of OMD if you're going to make Peter some kind of high-flying CEO anyways? What was the point of breaking up his marriage to make him more 'relatable' if you also make him a literal .1%?

Is Marvel actually retarded?

I don't hate Slott and I truly believe he loves Peter Parker as a character, but the man has been on the book for to long. I just want a fresh mind writing the stories

>fresh mind writing the stories
Like bendis?

Honestly, considering it's Bendis we're talking about here, I think he was on board with Miles and Peter chumming it up from the get-go. I really don't think Miles being Spider-Man 2.0 is an important part of his character anymore.

If it was two talented writers then yeah, there would definitely be in-comic and real world conflict to support this. But it's Slott and Bendis, man. Don't think too hard about it.

Being a multi-billionaire is apparently more relatable than being married.

>really don't think Miles being Spider-Man 2.0 is an important part of his character anymore.
But we know Bendis original plan was to kill Peter because he thinks Miles should be the real Spiderman even if Peter is being the chosen one for like 20 years

Slott is my man
I don't care how all of his stories have shitty ends
or how they're all kinda boring and contrived
He saved Peter from Civil War 2
So he's my hero

I'm talking about now, though. I'm one of the people who think Bendis just forgets his own continuity instead of ignoring it, or he changes his mind and never really mentions it Maybe he thinks he's doing a normal retcon and doesn't realize he's really shit at it.

He probably just doesn't care about Miles being the next Spider-Man, and more concerned about the dynamic between two Spider-men regardless if he pulls it off or not

I just don't understand what Marvel is even going for at this point with his character. Is Joe Quesada still editor-in-chief or what? Did he suffer a minor stroke in the past five years? Because killing Peter off at this juncture would be a mercy compared to the schizophrenic writing he has endured as of recent.

My problem with Slott is that sometimes he has cool ideas like superior, but he suck at the moment of write them or the story stars great, but fall apart. Bendis in the other hand hasen't writen anything enjoyable in a couple of years and Miles is pretty boring, don't get me wrong he haspotential, but they need to nerf him and get a good writer and he's own villians

Everyone wants to be a billionaire, but they also want to fuck around with hot bitches.

Quesada probably, they like similar things for Peter, mostly being miserable.

I honestly doubt it.

Even if he did, Marvel wouldn't let him, so it's a moot point.

No, because he likes a happy Peter, one that's actually written as Peter and not 'guy with Spider powers' that Slott only knows how to write.

Jesus and I thought five years of Snyder on Batman was miserable, I feel sorry for Spider-Man fans.

Characterfags deserve 0 pity. Just laughter.

Has Dan slott written anything notable during the time he's been on Spider-Man? It looks like he's done nothing but troll fans.

>Carnage-man was only 3 issues
>Aracely will never have south american adventures with Kaine
>Axis Hobgoblin was underappreciated
>Ultimate Peter died, was rezzed to say "you're totally awesome and valid" to Miles, and then fuck off to nowhere because responsibility is hard just before his universe died
>Spider-verse was garbage with jobbing-galore
>OMD still not retconned
>RYV introduced anime

Eventually you just learn to expect nothing but disappointment

He wrote a really long mind-swap episode where everyone went full retard.
He wrote the worst version of "multiple Spider-men from other dimensions" yet
He wrote "everyone is spider-man" for some reason

>I've written Peter's personal hell courtesy of Mephisto
I don't see how that makes anything he thinks valid

Or you buy non-616 Spidey, which worked for a while.

I wanted to ask this: Does Bendis get more money if his created characters get the spotlight or take over the classic characters?

No shit. But it's also a matter of Bendis's black fetish. I wonder if he molests his adopted balck daughters. He probably does.

And 1/6th of the population of the world has pollen allergies, doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Maybe because OMD was almost a decade ago?

Whenever they misbehave, he makes them spank him for being such a shitty white guy

And to think it had already overstayed it's welcome before the damn issue even came out

It wasn't to make him more relatable, it was to make him more likable to Quesada.

Quesada is higher than EiC now, so he's still got sway, lots of it.

It was the readers
Bendis is at war with the costumers