Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/spider-man-aunt-may-spy-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=YSFiulEVnR0
youtube.com/watch?v=d4sWLH3o2Gc
spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/04/19/sonys-amazing-spider-man-franchise-plans-part-one-the-sequels/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I had forgotten.

Isn't that the question of the day

>movie entirely focused on setting up sequels that will never happen
TASM2 is amazing because there's literally no reason to watch it.

You had a nice meme, a cool glider, a neat laugh, and a spooky theme song. Shame your other scenes got cut though, you racked up a body toll

Worth watching for the bits with Spider-Man swinging around and the somewhat interesting Electro.

This

>My only regret is that I have goblinitis

When Marvel brings up Goblin the laugh will be shit

When Marvel brings up Gobby, it'll be played by a black woman of power and she'll have a sad backstory.

Isn't that th-
fuck

>Villain
>Black
>Marvel

Come on now

I've rewatched the movie and it's absolutely infuriating how they decided to go
>1. Harry asks Spider-man the serum
>2. he refuses just cause he's a cunt making Harry swear revenge on him
>3. Peter discovers his father's stash in the metro
instead of going 3 -> 1 -> 2

Literally nothing changes through the plot's ramifications BUT you'd have Peter have an actual reason why he KNOWS he can't give Harry the formula (it's coded to Peter's DNA and would 100% be inefficient on anyone else), Peter would have an actual objection to Harry saying "fuck I'm dying soon anyway, this is my last resort" because he'd know it'd fuck up with his sanity BUT he couldn't tell Harry why he knows that because that would equate with saying he's Spider-man.
Great conflict, actual "tragedy", characters with logical motivation and a straightforward plot.
Fuck Sony, Mark Webb and everyone who worked on this movie's script.

Peter didn't refuse, he just wanted to test it out first.

Their only mistake is not adding a scene where he tests it out.

>somewhat interesting Electro
Electrofag here, there are maybe 10 of us

The most depressing thing about this movie is that they clearly wikipedia'd Light The Night, aka the only story to give Electro depth and character and just decided to mix their cliffnotes with The Riddler from Batman Forever.

It's such bullshit and made me wish they just straight up made him a bankrobber instead.

I do
You were cool
wasted on a shitty movie
I'm sorry

Honestly that entire reboot feels like a fever dream. Marvel Spidey has only appeared in someone else's movie but it already feels like it went from Raimi directly to Disney

Uh...yeah?

Yeah I remember when he showed up and killed Gwen in the most rushed sequence of all time

Fuck you Sony

He really needed a mask instead of cancer face. His suit was rad.

>Shame your other scenes got cut though, you racked up a body toll

Yep. There were two particular scenes I remeber. One when he showed the suit to Peter, so the audience has a broader introduction to it other than just a quick image on Osborn's files, and the other when he's full Gobby mode and destroy's Oscorps hall escaping and looks at Black Cat like "run away from me".

Why did they cut this scene?

The sequels they planned were fucking bizarre too.

Really? I only heared about ASM3 and Sinister Six. Were there others?

I know giving Harry the blood would probably make things worse, but Harry is still dying, and has access to labs. Also Harry jumping to the conclusion that Peter can somehow contact Spider Man is a stretch. Regardless it's all dumb and Harry ultimately cut development time for Electro

At least they were all the right color.

The only one that bothers me is Flash. That kind of kills any chance of Agent Venom.

You were the chosen one.

You were to bring balance to the baneposting, not leave it in darkness.

Something about Aunt May being a spy during the Cold War or some stupid shit.

There was also talk of doing a Spider-Man 4 and then having a Spider-man vs The Amazing Spider-man movie

Is the top kid Ganke?

That was after the ASM-verse fell apart.

>Mfw the tension of Harry in the elevator with Gwen wasn't because he'll kill her, but from me thinking about the sex scene

Ned Leeds.

As in, Macguire Spidey vs Garfield Spidey? What the fucking hell

What the movie really needed was electronic dance music, and a subplot about Spider-Man having a Snapchat account.

What you didn't want an Aunt May solo film?

screenrant.com/spider-man-aunt-may-spy-movie/

This scene was neat youtube.com/watch?v=YSFiulEVnR0

I really liked Dehaan in this.

There were lots. One of them would have taken place BETWEEN ASM 1 and 2. It's all elaborated on in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4sWLH3o2Gc

That was just a rumour

Remember.

No, but a Spider-Man 2099 movie doesn't sound too bad

spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/04/19/sonys-amazing-spider-man-franchise-plans-part-one-the-sequels/

I maintain that this garbage was worth it so Ellis could reference it in his Thunderbolts run, during the best issue of said run.