He deserved a better movie

He deserved a better movie.

The best adaptation of Bane, and he's stuck with TDKR. I find this incredibly frustrating.

It honestly would have been a great Bane movie if he wasn't Talias puppet.

But he got it
It's your fault for staying and seen the after credit scenes

It was very painful for you?

Not really he's a merc. If your only issue with that movie is that Bane worked for someone then you don't really want Bane.

He was a pedophile tb.h

If it wasn't for TDKR, no matter how good the movie, it still wouldn't be mentioned as much without the Baneposting train. Stop being a hothead.

So, why did he wear the mask?

Did the novelization or commentary ever go into more detail about his injury and what exactly the mask did?

What? Im gonna assume you are from Sup Forums but breaking Batman emotionally and physically then conquering Gotham is Bane's entire thing. Bane is not just a "merc". In fact hes not one at all. He became fixated on Batman in jail. Hes literally an anti Batman, crafting himself into something that criminals would fear so he could conquer the underworld. You sound stupid as fuck.

how does letting the only pussy in the prison escape and getting assraped for 20 years until Talia came back for him make him a pedophile

And he ended up being that in nearly every way before the Talia reveal.

>and he's stuck with TDKR
Better to be stuck with TDKR than Batman and Robin. Imagine watching that movie fresh off of Knightfall.

He had nerve damage or something that put him in constant pain, the mask administered painkillers which made up for that and also made him much more capable of taking a punch.

Yeah, he may be caught in TDKR. But maybe getting caught was part of his plan.

Aside from taking over the underworld, you literally just described TDKR Bane.

why did they make him scottish?

Hispanic accents don't sound as cool if you're not talking about family

Arkham Origins Bane was my favorite Bane

For You.

I would have preferred the Joker be in TDKR but Heath died so we got Bane shoved in as a bookend for the Rhas al Ghul in Batman Begins.

>I find this incredibly frustrating
You can handle it. You're a big guy.

U U
U U

It was pretty obvious in the film