Name a super hero who couldn't beat Goku

Name a super hero who couldn't beat Goku

>Power Level Threads

Why haven't you killed yourself yet OP?

Batman.

Except power level threads are about finding the strongest characters.

I am asking for the weakest.

Beak is pretty weak I guess?

OP

His power is being able to go beyond the normal autism spectrum

It's still a power levels thread, despite your stupid definition.

color boy

You must have the auts if talking about ability and powers of heroes triggers you.

Ms. Marvel

>this meme again

>I will take all in the left you take the right
>living tribunal in the lineup
these niggas gon die

>still posting the non canon movie
>still this retarded when he was fighting Beerus his punches we're literally tearing apart the universe
>people can't just accept the beams had a lot of power

It was canon though, and that's not the reason.

The laser beam wasn't that special. It was even stated in the movie that Goku sometimes let down his guard.

In dragon ball, all the main fighters are ki based. They can make their fists/bodies harder/more resilient.

Goku just dropped his guard. A bullet probably could kill him in that state (it would move to slow for him not to notice).

Goku wasn't in that state in Super. He powered down to base.
Plus, Bulma shot him in the head when she first met him. A bullet's not going to hurt him

... what?

Yeah, he powered down. I'm saying he dropped his guard.

A bullet could still hurt him. Even when Bulma met him he still had ki control. He had been trained by Gohan after all. He just used ki control to protect his head.

In the anime, he's been hurt as a super saiyan when krillin tossed a rock at his head. Gently. Because his guard was down as he was sleeping.

Captain America

Rock moment is filler.
Plus, Goku had a PL of 10 when he met Bulma, and was definitely not expecting her to shoot him in the head.

Ki works by moving and changing your powerlevel. Also it's a much older concept than dragon ball, which borrowed it. Focusing his Ki in his fingers, for example, allowed Goku to block the sword Trunks used when sparring. He had to deliberately do that though, as his fingers would not have been able to do that without the ki.

His reflexes were good enough to stop a bullet then already. However, it does hurt him a little.

Answer this user. If Goku was a danger to the entire universe, and he got stronger since then, and fought characters as strong, why hasn't he destroyed the universe yet?

>"Son-Goku eh? my name is John Constantine, what about a little handshake?"

>20000
goku is dead

>20000

It's over, the DBZ Universe is dead and all thanks to a little con

B R A V O J O H N

The same thing happens with literally every show with power levels. Unless the attack is huge, people assume it's strong, and like wise if it's not huge, they assume it's weak.

That's just the down side to fighting manga. People were pissed when Sasuke was able to cut Jubi Jin Madara with a Katana, yet he was tanking TBBs

We know he's susceptible to rocks while Super Saiyan.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with this.

There are many examples of strong comic characters being take down with an attack that logically shouldn't even tickle. Sup Forums has no leg to stand on this subject

It's almost guaranteed that it is just shitposting.

but cyclops is on the left

>I don't know why people are so obsessed with this.
because is fun

Green Arrow.

If Hawkeye can kill Hulk I'm sure GA can get Goku

>three of John's friends were damned for eternity and 1/4 of his soul sold to 4 different demons in the process of getting quads.

That's not how Cyclops' power works.

I'm a Goku fag and it surprises me that people forget pic related exists,this is proof that anyone with a laser gun and Deadshot levels of aim can kill anyone in the DBZ universe, hell, I'm pretty sure there must be a weapon that shoots energy saws in something Sup Forumsrelated

>That's not how Cyclops' power works.

That's how Goku works though.

>Hawkeye can kill Hulk

CLINT's (cunt's) murderous ass just helped Bruce commit suicide. Ollie can 't help anyone do anything. I'm pretty sure his old ass has to carry a life alert bracelet.

Perfect Cell called
he doesn't give a fuck

Goku can be killed by well-aimed laser beams while he's distracted.

Cyclops' attack isn't a laser beam. It's a punch beam.

Because characters have been restraining power levels since the early stages of DBZ.

>Not using the pose.

For shame.

Now I want this to happen so badly.
John wins.

>cyke isn't even on the right

>Cyclops' attack isn't a laser beam. It's a punch beam.

Do you think Goku is weak to lazers? Or light?

lol

You're splitting hairs for no apparent reason.

He was just clarifying, calm down.

I already killed that faggot using a modified pokeball and throw him to the sun or some weird ass black hole.

You are ten pounds of stupid in a five pound sack.

Canon.

Name one superhero that could beat DIO with THE WORLD!

>He was just clarifying, calm down.

And I was just laughing at the weird point of distinction.

>excuse me, that may be a red beam punches through things but it's force, not light.

And? Does it poke holes in people?

>Well, yes.

Well ok then.

>Goku died so hard he became Yamcha

Wouldn't Cyclop's beam be more of a pressure thing and an actual laser a piercing kind of attack?
It's like hitting someone with a bat in the chest with a bat vs stabbing them.