I put it in the same category as RWBY tbqh

hips and french

adventure

(tu)

>Dally

>cleomee

One of the only show's where the antagonist wins

>Mfw I talk to someone who was introduced via the dub

the show is based of an online game right? I remember playing like three seconds of it when i was really young but i remember nothing

Speak French m8?

English subs but even prior to Wakfu I wouldn't mind learning French

the fan subs had different names
dally's was grovy
and cleomee's was cleophee
CLEOMEE IS NOT A FUCKING NAME GOD DAMMIT WHY CHANGE IT

Kinda, a bit complex to explain

thought the show took place a couple years after the game?

So, from my understanding, Wakfu is a sequel game to a game called Dofus. Both have animated adaptations. Would it be best to watch Dofus before Wakfu or are they so far apart that it doesn't matter?

The Elf chick and dude with the demon sword are the only reason I still watch the show

Grovy is my favorite
I really hate eva after season 2

The only things that link the 2 together are the world and Joris. And Kerub and Atcham in the OVAs. You don't have to watch Dofus first and probably shouldnt.

its lewd and the storys pretty good.

It's not even remotely as shitty looking and poorly animated as RWBY. In fact it's better animated than a lot of western animation surprisingly. It's like the people working on Wakfu and Dofus actually gave a shit.

Well Wakfu and Dofus are technically eras of time. Both eras have games and a cartoon. But the cartoons have independent plots from the games(though they all take place in the same canon).

post the anri okita edit

This

no u

I'll tell you this, the show can get away with some lewd shit
Like Grovy basically telling the rest of the group that he fucked Eva

>CLEOMEE IS NOT A FUCKING NAME GOD DAMMIT WHY CHANGE IT
This, but the most frustrating thing is I just want to know the reason. What was the conversation that took place to result in such a pointless change?

Also Cleo a best.