Autism: The Animated Series

Anyone remember this? (2006-2008)

Yes but what was autistic about it?

Kuzco's bitch-ass antisocial ego, especially in Season 2.

I have a transformation fetish and its the only reason I watched it , it was the 2nd worst of the Disney spinoff series

Tarzan series was the worst

That just makes him an asshole not autistic. Do you consider every character with an ego autistic?

It's mediocre and it's too hard for OP to unrest and there is more to bad or good. So he says autistic.

Yeah, I remember it being pretty ok. I didn't like how it hit the reset button on his character development.

Condor Badge

It came out 6 years too late.

And like every Disney TV spinoff, it was cheaply made and obviously couldn't compare to the movie

Wasn't it set before the movie though?

Well Kuzco's living with the family that he discovered in that movie, so I'd say it's set after. However, the high school setting and new characters could confuse some people.

Really though, there were better Disney cartoons around this time like American Dragon, The Replacements, and Phineas and Ferb before it got off the ground and became Disney's answer to SpongeBob. Ah, Good times.

This show was shit but Malina was cute.

Wasn't great but it was a decent filler watch.

The characters were in college not highschool

I remember loving the Red-Eyed Tree Frog Man song, not much else though

What I want to know is what the fuck was David Spade doing that he couldn't come and do Kuzco again. Joe Dirt 2? This show would have been a hundred times better without the hack replacement voice.

Also if it had avoided pile-driving every single good joke from the movie deep into the ground.

>The Replacements
god, the nostalgia.

What's up with all the recent New School threads mocking it?

She indeed was.

>that episode with teenage qt yzma

Yzma you say?

>6 years after the movie
Fucking why?

zoo wee mama

Because you need to have an idea of how popular the movie is and how successful a spinoff could be before just making it. If they had a show set for release immediately after the movie and that movie bombed, then so would the show and that'd be billions of dollars down the drain. That would've been especially bad for Emperor's New Groove since that movie changed from a completely different movie mid-production.

We're getting a Tangled show within the next couple years even though it's been almost six years since that movie as well. I think that's the trend now.

GRIFFITH-KUN

Yes.

Only thing I remember about this show is Kronk still being fucking great and YZMOPOLIS MY METROPOLIS

Underrated show.

She was a bitch.

Pretty good honestly I still need to finish S2.