Why is he so much more attractive than any of the avengers combined

why is he so much more attractive than any of the avengers combined

Eh, I can't really see that.

And neither can he.

He's rugged, but successful, he's good, but not too good. He's the perfect specimen of the ideal man, landing somewhere in the perfect middle of a reckless bad boy and a successful, stable husband.

Plus, best facial hair in the MCU.

Daredevil is oddly attractive.
Like there's nothing that really sets him apart from other heroes but something about him always said "if I were gayer I'd totally fuck Matt Murdock".

He's classy

Because he's actually a Brit.

he's husbando material but he's got a mean streak so the relationship can still feel adventurous

>successful

He doesn't have a job.

Are women attracted to him because he's blind and they don't have to work so hard on their appearance?

Yup. The whole "handsome guy hitting on me for my personality for sure because he's blind and wants me because of that instead of my good looks like all the other boys" is a big draw.

Even though Matt fucking knows what they look like and only goes after the pretty ones, the pretty ones are fooled by what they think is his great taste.

>Suit
>Muscles
>Vulnerability (blindness)
>Bad boy secretly in turmoil/pain

All the other Avengers are 2/4 of those max. Daredevil is the complete package.

He has part of the Grayson appeal, plus a bit of edgyness in the shape of FOR TRUE JUSTICE.

holy shit i never realized this
daredevil is the most alpha

He IS more attractive than Manlet.

Renner Clint can manage better scruff.

Thor has a better suit and muscles.
We don't actually know that MCU Clint is not deaf, although that does appear to be the case. Manlet Man is definitely a bad boy in turmoil/pain, although not very secretive about it.

However, it's circular logic to claim that these four things are what would make him (or anyone else)
>so much more attractive than any of the avengers

COMBINED.

I think if you polled 1000 people on Sup Forums today and offered them a threesome with Widow, Thor and Cap, or Bucky, Falcon and Scarlett Witch with their second option being a one on one with Netflix Charlie, 99.9 of the votes would be for the MCU threesome (hell, Manlet Man, Rhodey and Vision would still probably beat Cox) and OP did say 'combined.'

he's white

It must be the facial hair and cool red glasses that's bringing you to him

Matt Murdock is a Chad.

Cap and Thor are still more attractive.

It's partially because he's blind but not for the reason you listed. It's more because it makes him seem vulnerable. It's why women always love male characters who are badass but have either a sad past or slight disability. They are already attracted to them but the fore mentioned thing brings out their nurturing side so they want to take care of them and make them happy.

It's why you see so many angst fanfictions.

The popularity of Bucky with women makes more sense now.

>although that does appear to be the case
Wait, really? Man, must have missed the signs. Mind enumerating them for me?

because he's a more genuine character. he is one of the less cheezy and propagandistic superheroes that have been created

>why is he

You have shit taste?

Clint? Being deaf in the MCU?

They haven't NOT said he using hearing aids, but they haven't made it as clear as it in the books that he's using them. Maybe I'm missing something, but from his first appearance in Thor, two the two Whedon movies, and what little dialogue he had or interactions in CW, I don't really remember it being made apparent that he was disabled?

>Daredevil
>shit taste

I wish he had more hair on his head

The Defenders are definitely a lot cuter.

I wish he was ging. :(

I think the fact Charlie Cox is a total sweetheart IRL helps a lot