Take off your nostalgia glasses for a second because simon baz and jessica cruz are absolutely the coolest looking...

take off your nostalgia glasses for a second because simon baz and jessica cruz are absolutely the coolest looking green lanterns to ever exist.

Nah, I still prefer Kyle's first custom uniform the most.

i wish they had less bland costumes

jessica needs her headband or jacket back

I'm glad they finally took Simon in a fun direction, sadly Jessica mostly just works as a foil for Simon.

Baz's mask is bad and the rest of his costume looks like something Kyle made and then forgot about

Jessica's suit is okay but it's far from the best

I'm a relatively newfag that has just only discovered Guy and Kyle, so I'm completely free of nostalgia and I happen to disagree.

>tfw Jessica won't get her Power Ring outfit back

why would you want that shit back? her new costume is sleek af.

Will they fuck?

Is Jessica Brazilian or something? I have that impression.

She should team-up with Fire and have hot lesbian adventures.

Jessicas is pretty good looking, as said, she needs the headband though.

Simons is shit. Looks like a football player minus the helmet.

As for greatest lantern costume overall? I'd have to pick between God of Light Hal, OG parallax Hal, and Alan Scott from Kingdom Come.

These three are easily the best Lantern costumes ever.

No, they are not for lewd

Hal's regular costume is one of my favorites ever, it's just so nicely designed

The three you posted are all GOAT too

i prefer simon baz's costume maybe without the mask and long sleeves, everything else is fine. jessica's costume is gr8

now, how long do we have to wait until these 2 kiss?

Nah, Kyle was better then the both of them combined.
Seriously, look at his OG suit and tell me that isn't the tightest shit, I will fucking fight you.

Mexican

Not for a while at least, right now Jess wants Barry.

I liked his Jim Lee costume more

>now, how long do we have to wait until these 2 kiss?

Why would you want this when Bleez/Simon is easily superior?

Really? Is Jessica a common Mexican name?

>Hal's regular costume is one of my favorites ever

yeah mine too. I was gonna write something about it, but I figured the OP would throw a hissy fit.

It's 'basic' done absolutely perfect.

She's probably Mexican-American or something

I don't recall her ethnicity every being stated anywhere though, people just assume she's hispanic because she's brown and her name is Cruz

Mexican origin, American nationality

She still needs to have lesbian adventures with Fire, though.

fair

But that suit is So bland, boring and generic, It doesn't really fit his whole artistic theme. His original costume had more of a flare to it and I feel like it fit his character a shit ton better., but hey man, if you like it I'm not judging, we all got our tastes.

I found it aesthetically more pleasing than the original one and considering that he's a designer it would make sense to me that he'd go for style over substance

also I never liked the gauntlet-y parts of the original one and I never liked the crab mask

Jess needs the headband back, so she can be 90's as fuck and maybe channel some Lina Inverse.

I want to shove my face in Jessica's crotch.

>Liking the terrible crab mask

>tfw I liked the crab mask
Ok-Okay, I see how it is.

Jessica a cute. CUTE.

>lupa will never draw starfire again

not as cute as Simon though

Was only getting it for the art desu. Hope she does variant cover for TT.

i like the idea of jessica coming over to simon;s house to meet his sister and having the kibbeh taht simon was telling her all about.

bleez is cool but she would go back to being a redlantern 2quick. i think jessica and simon can grow together

Thought Jessica couldn't make make constructs.

a book or two at most and she will. Probably the very next one.

they can do that and not fuck though, and it's always nice to get an alien waifu

All the Earth Lanterns look great except for Kyle.

bleez seems like the rebound girl taht is not quite right for him. infatuating at first, but then he sees she isnt right and sees why jessica is.

idk, i ship jessica and simon together. but i guess i wouldnt mind bleez either. it would be nice to see other lanterns talk about and react to simon and jessica being together.

>Jessica Cruz & Fire
>Latina Lesbian Sex

I support this very much.

The only reason I don't like Simon and Jessica is because it's just so tiresome that characters of opposite genders rarely stay platonic unless one of them is gay or paired off with someone else early on.

Having a headband would get in the way of her based eye symbol.

some of the original designs had her with a normal headband instead of a workout headband thing

at least we didn't get pic related

>implying head bands get in the way of eye things

It makes them better.

As a Lebanese American person it's pretty trippy having a character that is my race. It doesn't really matter that much but it's kinda cool nonetheless.

I would have preferred carrying over the headband over the eye symbol if they wanted to reference her Power Ring time visually and didn't want to do both.

Wait, Jim Lee designed this costume?

Where are the pointless lines, where is the over-shiny colours, where is the open collar. This is actually smooth and well-designed?

yeah but i like taht trope t.b.h. i wouldnt mind if comics were a lil bit like romcoms

Geez, Ethan Van Sciver. That looks horrendous.

quick who do u cast as simon and jessica?

pic related is my pick for simon

I'm curious whether it feels as trippy to you as a Lebanese fan, when there are characters that are really successful such as Ms. Marvel who is Pakistani. Like when they aren't specifically Lebanese but sort of represent the middle east.

Why couldn't she be the new Jade?

The Not Green Lantern, that has Green Lantern powers.

I don't know enough brown qts

>Lebanon
>Pakistan
>both in the Middle East
I know Merkin schools suck but shit man, check a map for once.

It's true. I really have no idea where countries are.

they do teach us but since it's irrelevant most people forget in a couple of years

m8 they're within basically two small countries distance from each other.

I have to travel further than the distance between the two just to visit my parents.

I would cast Becky Gomez as Jessica Cruz. She's the actress that will be playing Yellow Ranger in the upcoming movie.

maybe carla quevedo for jessica cruz. i liked her in show me a hero, but havent seen anything else that shes in

No, not at all my family was Catholic, as is almost half of Lebanon so all that Muslim=Middle East thinking doesn't really apply to me.

no mane, she looks far too ditzy to be a shy and scared jessica. also looks like a kid

Dont give a shit about Baz, and Jessica was a hell of a lot more interesting as Power Ring than Green Lantern number 1151174

I'm not a fan of it but that's just I really loved Kyle's OG costume and his Ion outfit following. This felt more like a regression to me.

I'd be a bigger fan of Simon's if it weren't for the full face mask, but Jessica's is as good as Hal's. I absolutely love the symbol over her eye.

Jessica Alba will succeed as Jessica Cruz. The same way Ben Afflect failed as Daredevil but succeeded as Batman, Ryan Reynolds failed as Green Lantern but succeeded as Deadpool, Chris Evans failed as Human Torch but succeeded as Captain America.

Admit it, this would've been perfect casting.

i can see this working actually. i prefer simon and jessica to be mid to late 20s, but im p sure jessica alba can pull that off.

in her prime she woulda been 10/10 choice for anything t.b.h.

I would like a THICC Latina to play Jessica Cruz.

Cause when the company decides everyone should be armored, Jim Lee will pull it off. When the company decides costumes should be smooth and well designed, Jim Lee will pull it off. He's just that damn good.

Fucker reminds me of a mortal kombat character.

Simon Baz still sucks. He's still a shitty muzlim character added by johns to up his pc quota. His origin is shit. He associated with terrorists and criminals, and supposedly didn't know they were criminals or terrorists. Drove a fucking van into a factory destroying it. And then the US is supposedly the bad guy because they made a logical inference from all this.

>Kylefagdetected

please do not bully my husbando

No more faggot shit. Damn last thing we need is yet another fucking lesbian drama shitstorm. Keep SJW shit in its containment books.

Actually loving the two of them. Great combo, but Jess needs to get constructing.

I'm not stopping until his origin gets retconned. I can buy he's not a terrorist sympathizer or he was a terrorist but reformed. But the current mix where he was wrongly persecuted but blew shit up, bogus.

Yeah, it really does. That's a fucking redraw if ever I've seen one. Why the fuck did he even ink it?

>where he was wrongly persecuted but blew shit up, bogus.

I'm not seeing your issue with it. He stole a truck for a good purpose. Realised it had a bomb in it, then took that bomb to a place without people.

Where's the issue?

Jessica a qt but her Power Ring costume was better.

I hope the Phantom Ring turns out to be their Earth's Ring of Volthoom and she gets possessed again.

But yeah, they've been good. I thought two new Lanterns was the dumbest shit ever but they're both a lot of fun as kinda fuckup rookies. I guess John Stewart is now officially the worst Lantern.

She's an autistic NEET /k/ommando Mexican

I like that.

I wish she was still Power Ring. Then it would make even more sense as to why she was one of the few Lanterns with a partner- they need somebody to keep an eye on her.

yesssss

Jessica needs big birthing hips

Her old design was way better they just needed to remove that armor shit on her chest.