MARVEL NETFLIX LEAKS

LUKE CAGE
>Danny Rand will debut in the last episode.

IRON FIST
>Shang Chi and Davos (Steel Serpent) will appear at some point.
>Madame Gao will appear.
>Misty Knight and Claire Temple will have cameos.
>Colleen Wing and Joy Ward will be Danny's love interest along the series, in similar fashion to Claire and Karen being Matt's love interest.
>His origin story will be similar to the comics, with some episodes covering his time training in K'un L'un.
>Jeri Hogarth will help Danny to retake Rand Industries.
>Harold Meachum is the main villain, but many others will show up.

THE DEFENDERS
>Ressurected Elektra will be the main villain.
>The Punisher will have a cameo.
>Patsy Walker will become Hellcat to help Jessica.
>The Hand's attack will hit NY hard. None of the Avengers will show up, which further confirms the theory that Marvel's TV universe is now completely separate.
>Claire Temple will die like Agent Coulson in the first Avengers.
>Danny/Luke friendship will be important.

DAREDEVIL SEASON 3
>Not much is known about S3, as its showrunners are busy with The Defenders.
>Bullseye is a given for the new villain. The Owl will probably show up.
>Born Again will be the main inspiration.

JESSICA JONES SEASON 2
>IGH will be the focus of this season.
>Mary Typhoid and Nuke will be the villains.

THE PUNISHER
>Barracuda will be the villain.
>Microchip has been cast.
>The series will start shooting early 2017 and will be released in the end of the year.
>Moon Knight will show up. It's highly likely that he'll be the next to get a series.

Take it to Sup Forums

>Colleen Wing and Joy Ward will be Danny's love interest along the series, in similar fashion to Claire and Karen being Matt's love interest.

UGH. I need my Danny/Misty OTP.

smells like bull to me

>It's highly likely that he'll be the next to get a series

Wasn't it rumored Shang-Chi's appearance on Iron Fist was to set him up for his own show?

A Moon knight series?...don't tease me OP!

Why? these Sup Forums fags will start complaining.

>leaks
>no actual information on the show that premiers in several weeks
Yeah, nah.

>Mary Typhoid

Yep, thanks for the total bullshit, douchenozzle

>Colleen Wing and Joy Ward will be Danny's love interest along the series

he is supposed to be pure for Misty, dropped

do you know that this is an actual character right.

>Jeri Hogarth
My dick

I know that Typhoid Mary is. OP probably just googled her and didn't remember it completely right when making all this up

>people unironically likes Misty
at least the actress is a milf

Marvel confirmed for hating race mixing

B-but danny and colleen

Sure, sure.

Although, I think it'd be pretty hilarious if Jessica Jones will be just "DAREDEVIL VILLAINS ft. jessica jones"
Even Purple Man is a Daredevil villain.

I mean we know everything right.

Asian people don't count
There beauty standards are being pale

Does she have any villains of her own?

Pregnancy.

swish

>Barracuda

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Source for any of this shit?

Fuck off.

>>The Hand's attack will hit NY hard. None of the Avengers will show up, which further confirms the theory that Marvel's TV universe is now completely separate.
Oh yeah, never mind that CW had the Avengers completely divided and more or less dissolved, Thor and Hulk are off in Asguard paling around. It makes sense to me that none of the Avengers would really take notice of a bunch of ninjas in Hell's Kitchen.

>>Colleen Wing and Joy Ward will be Danny's love interest along the series, in similar fashion to Claire and Karen being Matt's love interest.

God damn it.

Dont a few of them LIVE in New York?

>The Owl will probably show up
Didn't this guy come down with a real bad case of being dead? And before that he was just a bitch ass accountant?

Just Stark, and I garentee that he doesn't give a fuck about Hell's Kitchen, Cap could count as living in NYC, but he's currently on the run.

Apparently the son he mentioned a few times will be the supervillain.

Don't tease me OP. I want to believe this is real so bad

That was his dad

>people unironically likes Misty

Yeah, one of Sup Forums's black waifus

I don't know if any of this is true, but it'd be really cool if it was, especially that moon knight tease.

That seems really soon for punisher though. Aren't iron fist and defenders the only two marvel Netflix shows coming out next year?

And last time I went to a con, I asked Jon Bernthal which marvel character he'd like to have his punisher interact with, and his first answer was spider-man because he really liked working with Tom Holland, but he also expressed interest at seeing Barracuda.

Everyone on Cap's side is on the run. Everyone on Tony's side needs to get UN approval before they can act.

>Marvel's TV universe is now completely separate.

Netflix =/= TV universe AKA AoS

yeah doesn't Spidey live there?

But that's not true. It's all one universe.

Manual reminder that Hell's Kitchen is like, four blocks. It's a very small neighborhood.

I thought they were all imprisoned at the end of Civil War?

Spidey is still small time and lives in Queens, how far away is Hell's Kitchen from Queens? We also don't know the size of the Hand force that's rumored to hit, and we don't know how long the battle will last, if it's from say 3 am to 6 am I think Spidey would have missed it, as he probably has to get up early for school.

Hey look, more fan fiction

Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Definitely not within walking (or even webbing distance).

By subway probably the better part of an hour. So it's reasonable that the fight could be over before he or Stark have time to notice anything's going on.

Hell, this even happens in comics - Siege, Marvel's main event in 2010 and the culmination of the big Disassembled mega-arc canonically happened too fast for the President to react officially. Depending on the pacing, you could have all of The Defenders happen in the span of one day.

>Colleen Wing and Joy Ward will be Danny's love interest along the series,

No Misty because he's a white guy? It better not be, they better be saving it for Defenders.

>Barracuda
I know all this just speculation, but if this is true, I would consider it way too early. Maybe MA Gnucci or someone from the older comics.

>Luke/Misty
>Danny/Colleen

THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!? THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN!
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M.
A.
D.
M.
E.
N.

[Spoiler]I actually really fucking hate this. Way to throw off the family dynamics.[/spoiler]

Luke and Danny are really close in the comics. I wonder if Luke will get "Iron-Fisted."

And yes, I know I fucked that Spoiler up.

>post your yfw when moon knight

>No Misty because he's a white guy?
lol is this a serious post? where have you been for the past 30 years of tv/comics/movies etc?

>which further confirms the theory that Marvel's TV universe is now completely separate.

damn right they different. fucking lying marvel suits

>lol is this a serious post

Your fist day here?

That one Colleen and Danny shipper is gonna be really happy.

This, WTF
It'sruined.jpg

>None of the Avengers will show up, which further confirms the theory that Marvel's TV universe is now completely separate.

fuck

Is this why Finn and Jess are relatively close in age? I hope they don't scrap Danny/Misty.

Alcohol.
Although I guess she did steal it from Iron Man.

>Origin will be similar

They're still scrapping the wolves, though, aren't they?

An entire season of a tv show happening inside a single day? Preposterous.

Fisk's whole rise to power comes from reconstruction efforts after the battle of Manhattan.

I though each episode was 24 hours?

Welp! I'm out...

Yeah and they worked together in GOT

>The Hand's attack will hit NY hard. None of the Avengers will show up, which further confirms the theory that Marvel's TV universe is now completely separate.

You make it sound like the first Avengers movie has nothing to do with the netflix shows now

Each season takes place over the course of 24 hours. Every episode happens in real time.

>>Microchip has been cast.
For fucks sakes. I've always hated this fucking character.

Hopefully they chose fat dude from Lost

I would love to see everyone from L O S T show up in the MCU. We already have best girl Waspfu.

Why?

The name reminds him of his penis.

XD!!! FUCKING BURNED

Goofy fat comic relief character that only serves to humanize frank. I get that if they're going to do a punisher show, they're going to have to humanize him with his own cast of people he can talk to, but I really fucking hate comic reliefs of all kind. They're never ever funny and only serve to be obnoxious and take away from the show.

Kek

Oh, wow. That sounds very cool, in must be incredibly fast paced!

(Does it include character eating and sleeping time?)

>yfw Punisher is going to be another quipfest like the movies

They were looking for actresses aged 25-30. She's 23, I'm sure GoT helped immensely.

Micro's relationship under better writers seemed more like an abusive relationship at times. Dixon displayed a pretty interesting dynamic in the early issues of Warzone with Frank stalking him. I think they're relationship should be one in which we wonder how much Frank sees him as a tool.

>JESSICA JONES SEASON 2
we don't need this shit just do someone else instead

you're the type of faggots that tattle in grade school. get fucked.

Isn't MCU Spidey in Colorado or something.

>Bullseye is a given for the new villain. The Owl will probably show up.
>Born Again will be the main inspiration.

garbage

stop stealing daredevil villains!

nigga what

yeah but they got busted out at the end remember? Tony even had a slight helping hand.

Yeah Queens, Colorado.

am i wrong for being angry at the cancellation of the FX hellfire club series?

if/when confirmed, but I am skeptical

If there were some world changing terrorist attacks happening I think people could probably go the day without.

same thing happens with Arrow stealing Batman villains, its always gonna happen in order to boost a b-listers popularity

dont believe that shit, the whole basis for Daredevil is directly related to MCU and Sif showed up in AoS, people need to shut up about it being seperate, just cause theres not cross-overs or cameos. just be happy our Netflix series are getting tons of crossovers.

>dropped because of shitposter on Sup Forums

Come on man

I'm pretty hype for Legion, at least.

Battle of Manhattan is referenced so much it takes a massive ignorance not to see it.

cool lets reference things. in every single dc tv shows from smallville. they reference green lantern batman wonder woman and others. does that make it part of the show no. it part of the universe. but they wont ever appear in the show. and i dont want to see some random thor love puppy backing up the shield agents i want to see thor backing them. i want to see daredevil and spiderman doing shit together against fisk. this is not same universe when you dont use your biggest stars to promote eachother. it separate deal with it. being part of the universe does mean shit when you dont use existing elements. that why when iron man popped in hulk people went crazy that why when coulson ran through all the phase one movies people got happy. we already had background character crossing over all the time in the movies. we are in a world were it is post avengers. and if you want a crossover with your movies for god sakes put some real characters who can do real shit. thor is bad example since he is overpowered. but hawkeye is perfect of agent of shield. captain america helping daredevil to fight the immortal hand ninja that is pretty good too. dont say referencing events matter it thats bullshit now. in comics lets have people reference thing happening in other comics in this universe and never have batman superman iron man thor cross over at least once in four years.

Is this a new copypasta?

not really. they just stay up all day trying to stop a terrorist. and occasionally eating.plus there is 20 minutes of screen always ins40 minute tv show

Those poor people must be exhausted.