DREAM CASTING THREAD

DREAM CASTING THREAD

made one a while ago and then went to pick up some cigs and when i came back it had 404'd. lets do this again.

pic related as hawkman

selina kyle

alternative choice for selina kyle

maxwell lord

simon baz

or even guy gardner, judging from his role in the pacific

agree

>and when i came back it had 404'd.

Gee, I wonder why.

jason todd

>inb4 pruned or deleted.

thanks for the contribution dude! u can go back to sucking dick now

dick grayson

oh DCEU, what couldve been...

YES!

Guy Gardner

Casting threads are purely Sup Forums.

>There will never be a prequel movie to "Unforgiven" Starring Scott as Will Munny back in his younger days with Micheal B Jordan as Ned Logan

Tank Girl

his butt isn't good enough

Jerry Messing as this user

Not the same guy who keeps post g Sup Forums in every thread, but this really is Sup Forums, I don't really give a shut about actors as much as I care about the versions of the characters I want to see in Live Action. For example, Leather Catwoman vs Purple Suit Catwoman. I, for one, enjoyed the purple suit far more than the leather. Do you want to see Guy, Kyle, John, or Hal be the GL for the JL?

With his sister for Hawkwoman?

>. I, for one, enjoyed the purple suit far more than the leather
Because shit taste. Darwin Cooke Catwoman is best Catwoman!

Tim Drake

I get that the leather suit is all modern and more fitting for her theam, but I just don't like it, I highly doubt we'll ever see it in live action though.

I never thought we'd get a Batsuit like the one Affleck wore in BVS, so it's not impossible for at least something inspired by that look to end up being used

. I was so disappointed that Nolan of all people would choose to go with 60's Catwoman inspired look complete with high heels, rather than something more inpired by Cooke's Catwoman look. Plus Hathaway actually looks better with short hair.

speaking of this idiot, we need a much better Harley than her but I'm not sure who it would be.

I hated that Catwoman so fucking much, thinking back all of TDKR was pretty damn bad. And yes, the Bat suit in BvS did look great.