Planning to become masked vigilante

>Planning to become masked vigilante
>have/can get mask(s)
>have glasses
>how to do best with glasses+mask

Loose ski mask

Contacts

If you have a spare pair, take the lens out of the frame and fixate them to the mask

Wear a half mask

>>Planning to become masked vigilante

FUCKING DO IT

I like, have no problem fighting with my glasses. I'm just thinking it will look stupid.

It's mostly boring until something actually happens, which is rare for newbs

You could also try a large mask that hides the face entirely but gives you room for glasses, like a football helmet or motorcycle helmet

You just gotta seek out the trouble-makers with your super hearing

This may be easier with superpowers.

To gain superpowers:
You need to microwave some spiders.
Lots of spiders, actually.
One of them will survive and become radioactive.
You then need to get bitten by it.

Once you've been bitten, stay in your room for as long as it takes for your powers to manifest.
Days, years, decades...whatever it takes.

Alternatively, you can microwave other animals and try to gain their attributes. Dangerous, wild animals would work best, I suppose.

I'm in sweden so here's a ton of immigrants that never do anything legal so...

No, there's easier ways to do it

Like Hulk, he just got caught in the range of WMD testing site. You could do that

Or I believe Electro just got struck by a lightning bolt. Flash got struck by lightning too actually. So you could just like electrocute yourself and become something incredible also

There's even a few guys who got their powers from dying, so

Currently training with a friend of mine with something similar in mind

Best "advice" I can give you is that dont fight groups if youre alone and your greatest asset is that you go out there prepared

getting hit hurts, getting knifed hurts even more. Get protected and wear something that covers all that up (hoodie, raincloack) make sure that your mask is easy to pull up/ make less criminal-y so you wont get the police called on you for nothing all the time

dont become a vigilante because you want to become a superhero, do it because you want to punish people who dont get adequately punished already. Balance that out with not being thrown into prison and youll be useful for the community

To answer your question, it might be smart to wear contacts and something like ski goggles on top

What do you guys think of fighting "crime" in a full on ghillie suit?

prescription ski goggles / sunglasses whose lenses you cut out and integrate into your mask
I've had this planned for a while. Also wearing a breathable mesh formed into kind of a scarf-thing over the face, because beard. too identifiable otherwise. hood for distinctive hair, etc.

try not to get sued by DC

I'm wearing full gimp suit

Fear the leather lad

Who?

>how to do best with glasses+mask
If you can sew you can take lenses from dioptric swimming glasses.
It will look cool
Will also eliminate the risk of having glass in your eyes when someone inevitably beats shit out of you.

I used to know a guy at school who wanted to become a vigilante like the Punisher. Funny enough, he forgot about superheroes like a month later and got obsessed with zombies, then cryptids

Twat...
We are trying to have actual superhero-vigilante taken to streets not morgue.

Imagine the news and commotion on streets no matter of his actual success.

There are sports-related prescription goggles that double as protective eyewear, if you don't like the contacts route.

Are you the user who was patrolling a college campus for rapists or do we have another user who wants to become a vigilante?

buy a gun

they can't knock your glasses off from 20 meters away

Have fun getting yourself stabbed while wearing a dumb cape