Why aren't we seeing more Spider-Men shit now that Miles is in the 616?

Why aren't we seeing more Spider-Men shit now that Miles is in the 616?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/769264546548748288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peter being a faggot

Because Peter hates Miles for some odd reason? In-between the lines, he doesn't seem to like him.

More? Spider man and its related characters have lije 10 books right now

Because now that they live in the same universe it's no longer special.

He means more stuff like Bendis' Spider-Men.

It wouldnt be the same. The cool thing about it was Peter going to this other universe and seeing how things were so different. A universe where most of his friends were teenagers and he was dead. If they did a sequal, it woulc/could/should be about Miles coming over to the main universe and seeing how fucking big it is. Spider-Men would be shit now becase they share the same universe

>Because Peter hates Miles for some odd reason?
Nah

Did we ever find out who the Miles Morales of 616 is?

nope, but considering who wrote that bit in, it's not surprising.

Nope

Nobody. Bendis never had a plan just an empty stinger to drum up interest.

Because Bendis and Slott are at odds over the Spider-People, Slott is the lead spider writer and believes he should have final say on all spider-man related books, Miles is Bendis' OC so he believes he should have final say on everything with Miles in it. The two just can't work together. I really want to see a Spider-Men ongoing, that shit would be great

Who's Miles' archvillain?

>Stan Lee hates teenage sidekicks
>Spidey gets a series with Miles as his sidekick

I wonder if he'd get assblasted.

Bendis, he keeps him from being an intresting character.

His uncle could have been it but he died.

I'm sure it's been at least ten years since he last gave a shit about any of this dumb shit

>Spider-Men would be shit now becase they share the same universe
Except Bendis was still talking about Spidermen 2 well into Spiderverse, so SW must have been planned by then

>Reading letters of old ASM
>Some dude complaining about how Peter is totally handsome and cool now full os girls all over his dick and wants loser "square" Pete back

I wonder if he would complain about current manchild Peter.

The cartoon is actually good with the shit
twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/769264546548748288

>two fat children standing in the way of what could potentially be something really good

This is the world we live in.

Dan Slott is literally the bulwark defending Pete from getting killed off by Bendis and replaced with Miles, so I'm going to accept what we have now.

I believe it all started with Bendis wanting to kill Peter off in 616 so that Miles would be the one and only spider-man, and it was then that Slott was like, no, fuck you you Jewish asshat. And thus we now have the Era of Slott vs Bendis

I don't think he named the Jew, since he still has a job.

>tfw Slott saved Peter just to keep ruining him
I want to be happy about this, but I know that no matter who wins in Bendis vs Slott that we all lose in the end.

I get the feeling Bendis atrocious Ultimate End during Secret Wars was what was left of Spider-Men 2.

Huge parts of it make no fucking sense as a SW tie in. But do as a Spider-Men sequel.

I.e. Ultimate Tony fucked around with the multiverse causing 616 Manhattan and Ultimate Manhattan to partially merge.

Well of course not, but that's more or less how I assume it went down. I could just see Bendis throwing a fit because Slott won't let him have his way, and Slott just sitting there with that shit eating grin like, "Brian, I'm writing a better Ironman than you right now as Spider-Man, we're not killing Peter, sorry."

I know death means nothing in comics theses days but how can he get away with wanting to kill literally one of the most well known and beloved super heroes of the entire planet?

Because they let it happen in Ultimate Marvel, and Bendis doesn't know the diffrence between 161 and 1610

Miles would need a villain to have an archvillain
As things stand now, it might as well be Blackheart

That was just Sup Forums not getting Bendis's joke

Look, Marvel's a madhouse run by madmen
Don't expect sanity because you won't get any

In all fairness it's hard to tell when that hack is joking and not just back peddling by saying "It was a joke guys." I don't trust him.

Peterfags gave such succinct autism

>I get the feeling Bendis atrocious Ultimate End during Secret Wars was what was left of Spider-Men 2.
I don't understand how the fuck Ultimate End was so shit. Bendis has his faults, but even he's normally better than that

He was pissed that his Ultimate Universe was getting killed off and wrote a shit comic as a way to spite everyone who made that call, so he put zero effort into Ultimate End

Spider-men 2 was supposed to reveal it but allegedly Bendis didn't want to while Slott was doing Superior and then with the looming Secret Wars, it didn't matter.

Chances are, when the Ultimate universe was still believed to keep going, Bendis was going make a 616 version that Peter would take in and mentor.