Who had the highest power level in Ed, Edd, & Eddy besides Eddy's brother of course?

Who had the highest power level in Ed, Edd, & Eddy besides Eddy's brother of course?

I'd say either Rolf when his family is dishonored, or Ed when he has a rock stuck in his shoe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw976tnVBOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eddy's Brother
Rolf
Ed
Kanker Sisters
Kevin
Johnny
Sarah
Nazz
Eddy
Plank
Edd
Jimmy

Jib

Ed

The Kankers (I put ed above them as it has been shown that he is unwilling to beat up girls. If he did, they'd be fucking dead.)

Plank > ""Great Universal Architect"" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edzilla > Lupo the butcher > Eddy's brother > Mad Ed > Rolf > Ed > Captain Melonhead > everyones else.

>Rolf above Ed
>Rolf above the Kanker Sisters
Also, I believe Eddy is above Johnny, unless Plank's well being is at stake, And he never fought Sarah (maybe due to she being smaller and a girl), so you can't really say that he's weaker than her. Nazz never really got angry, so it's hard to tell.

Eddy's brother had a very low power level

The order goes

>Ed with pebble in shoe
>Kanker Sisters
>Sarah
>Jimmy scorned
>Ed
>Rolf
>Captain Melonhead
>Double D
>Nazz
>Eddy
>Johnny 2x4

At the very most, I can recall Nazz throwing a boom box at Sarah, only for Sarah to whack her with a freaking car.

Ed or Rolf

In the last episode of season 4 Nazz knocks Rolf on his ass for trying to steal her popcorn

>fucking "pebble in his shoe" qualifier

Ed is constantly demonstrating absurd feats of strength without a second fucking thought or hint of exertion.

Eddys brother is strong,true, but he's a glass cannon. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Victor bitches!

Ed is unstoppable. If Ed had a sound mind and a malicious will, he could level that cul-de-sack.

Kanker Sisters
VS
Angry Sarah + Angry Rolf

Who wins?

VICTOR-Y VICTOR-Y

Eddy's brother is strong, but has shitty defenses and can't take a punch because he never was punched before according to the creators.

So he is a glass canon.

Edd, given prep time and resources, could surpass any of them. Plus, if he gets a gun in his hand he'll go nuclear.

Ed is a fucking tank and will fuck you up if he has a pebble in his show. He could easily solo Eddy's brother if he wanted to, mainly because eddy's brother can't take a hit and Ed could take a lot. The only weakness ed has is his sister Sarah, she counters him pretty hard.

Ed or Rolf are probably the strongest. If Ed has a reason to beat someone which is very nlikely, or if he has a pebble in his shoe he could take everyone in the cul de sac by himself.

Did someone take their ship in a bottle?

Thanks dork

Thanks dork

Thanks dork.

>Ed below Eddy's Bro

Pebble in shoe + beating up his friends = Apocolypse

>Plus, if he gets a gun in his hand he'll go nuclear.
Edward Rodgers

Ed (with pebble in shoe)
Kankers (looking for lost family heirloom)
Rolf (when his honor has been sufficiently insulted)
Edd (when clumsy)
Captain Melon Head
Kankers
Sara (when Jimmy is in danger)
Rolf
Jimmy (if given a wedgie and prep time)
Ed
Kevin
Sara
Eddy
Johnny
Nazz
Edd
Jimmy

What about Ed with his stand summoned?
youtube.com/watch?v=bw976tnVBOM

Accident prone Double D was a monster, he took out Jonny and Marie in one move, cracked Rolf's skull in two hits and pinned him to a wall, Ed barely survived him and then fled even when he was in brotherly protective mode.
If Edd could master the kinetics of the style and lose his sympathy he'd be unstoppable, Jimmy only even got a chance to pop berserk mode because Edd set the thing up to lose and was trying to hold back raw cosmic force.

>Lupo the butcher
>that low
Didn't plank job to Lupo the butcher

Wait that's wrong it was actually Ed dressed as Lothar. My bad

Plank
Plank
Plank
Plank
Plank

Could a fully equipped Rolph defeat Ed after the latter,thanks to a pebble in a shoe leveled Rolph's beloved farm in an orgy of fury and violence?

I think Eddy should be a little higher than Nazz and Sarah. He doesn't have a lot of power but he manages to roughhouse with Ed and survive the pitfalls of his schemes quite often with little effect, I suspect taking abuse from his older brother built up endurance.
Remember, he only feinted a second earlier than Rolf after a trial of excruciating pain that in 50 years no one had managed to complete. He didn't win, but he went the distance.

Ed - STR anda END build
Edd - INT and LUK build
Eddy - END and CHR build

What are the other kids build?

Jimmy was full Dex build. From there you have to really know how to divi out your skill points.

>The fucking madman who would minmax Johnny

Nazz is full CHA
May is 0 INT 0 CHA
Lee is CHA + STR
Marie is full HOT

Consider that Rolf, using all his strength and straining all the way, can uproot a fully grown tree.

Ed, on the other hand, can lift a fucking house simply because Eddy asked to be hit with something. And that's NOT with the malicious intent of a pebble in his shoe.

The pebble doesn't add anything to Ed's existing power level, it just removes his natural "nice kid" limiters.

To answer your question, no, I don't think Rolf could defeat Ed even if his family's honor was at stake. Ed's too strong.