Lastman

Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on this?

vimeo.com/177465068

France has finally come out with a cartoon that is not childish, girly, fetish fuel.

Other urls found in this thread:

lastman.tv/en/
vimeo.com/177464159
youtube.com/channel/UCWNfvMlq73BEd3rXAuKsFKA/videos
vimeo.com/177465068
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but unfortunately, they need to go to the public to finish the project. the main financial backer dropped out and the studio is doing anything they can to raise the money to finish it.

lastman.tv/en/

just kickstarter it

>just kickstarter it

It has been. They have somewhere around €200k of the estimated €325k needed to finish it.

If this doesn't pander to fujoshis, it won't be noticed by anyone.

aww shit
French Ippo. I'm sold

>not childish, girly, fetish fuel.
>Implying this isn't going to be yaoibait

vimeo.com/177464159

It's pretty much gangsters and fighting. The main character is trying to find out who killed his friend while also trying to protect the guys daughter from the same fate.

lastman.tv/en/

>Dem eyebrows
Why do manly brows make me wet?

I don't know. Bushy eyebrows are the best.

I do have to say though, the art style is a lot better than Marathon's. IMO

I miss Marvin.

Fuck, he's cute. Hope there's fanart of him already.

>french cartoon
>not childish, girly, fetish fuel.
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
i see that france has fallen to the ottoman horde,time for another crusade

This guy from that dark dungeons movie jontron reviewed recently looked just like him I thought.

The youtube channel has many samples , trailers and behind the scenes

youtube.com/channel/UCWNfvMlq73BEd3rXAuKsFKA/videos

>Dat comfy soundtrack in the international trailer
>Dem QT3.14 co-writers

Man that black guy's bulge is really detailed.

I think it's a shame even a team of french supermen like Balak, Bastien Vives and Jeremie fucking Perin can't get funding to make the full series.
However, I also think making a video game of this was a mistake that soured the brand before they ever had a chance.
Ultimately, despite my deep admiration and respect for the creative team, they want money to produce a TV series prequel to a comic I've never read which is the backstory to a fighting game everybody wishes was Power Stone instead. It never had a chance to stand on it's own merit of having Jeremie fucking Perin directing a 26 episode television series for adults.

>inb4 who the fuck is Jeremie fucking Perin
which is a whole other problem alone....

Why did this need to be animated? They're not doing anything they couldn't have done easily in live action. Even worse, it's not even well animated. If you're going to do animation at least make it look nice and fluid.

>a comic I've never read
why lastman never gets storytimed?

no eng subs, most likely. It is French and it's not Wakfu.

>it's a shame even a team of french supermen can't get funding to make the full series

Agreed. Somebody finally decides to do a serious, adult, cartoon in France. Something that looks good and will make them be taken seriously, and the funding is pulled before the show is finished. Let's hope that their crowd funding plan is a success and it gets finished. It'd be the first French cartoon I've watched since Oban: Star Racers.

Probably is, the comic has been around for a while

Is...there more of him?

the french can't animate for their lives, unlike the japanese

>vimeo.com/177465068
Thrift store Ippo. Get this shit out of here.

Since when does Urien have a beard?