Hostile reminder that this is a great film

Hostile reminder that this is a great film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=_HM_hN6uDvk
youtube.com/watch?v=8g0SdpF0v0k
youtube.com/watch?v=wZxzsMBIhRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder not to believe the shills. Critics were right about this one, it's pretty mediocre.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIKajSQ9DB0

I really don't understand how anyone could see this as anything other than comically bad.

Why would I react in a hostile manner when you're absolutely correct?

fans of Batman

it didn't make those millions because of good reviews, that's for sure

Reminder this is what real capekino looks like youtube.com/watch?v=_HM_hN6uDvk

youtube.com/watch?v=8g0SdpF0v0k

I can at least understand it for people who like ambitious failures. I'm a fan of the David Lynch Dune movie despite it barely making any sense, it's a fascinating piece of filmmaking.

But I don't try and argue that it's true kino and that everyone who ever disagrees with my opinion is a plebeian. I can't take the BvS fanbase and their elitism seriously.

The movie up until the senate hearing is great. After that there's some questionable decisions that were made, but I still liked it overall.

>Five months have passed and still not real criticism of this movie

The movie was edited like fucking ass.

The director's cut wasn't.

Wow I would've liked to see this citizen kane of movies director's cut when I paid to see this in the theatre.

This sums up my thoughts on the movie pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZxzsMBIhRY

>not real criticism

It was too long. Too many dream sequence/hallucination sequence. Too much focus on parents. Jimmy Olsen executed. Piss jars. MARTHA! Batman of murder. Lex Luthor. Jesus Christ stuff everywhere. Stupid fake Superman death. Forced Justice League stuff crammed in everywhere.

It was thematically incoherent, the cinematography was ruined by Snyder's inept direction and the performances ranged from bad Schumacher camp to one-note glowering and the dialogue made me want to drink paint.

Why would you ever go to the theaters in THE CURRENT YEAR?

>Piss jars.
Can you at least pretend to be 18 years old.

>the performances ranged from bad Schumacher camp to one-note glowering

lmao god damn

that's fucking RICH

>Being this autistic

That was beautiful

The only one of those that's legit criticism is the JL stuff. Everything else is just personal preference.

All of this is personal preference. Looking for objective criticism is pointless.

There are objective criteria when it comes to film making.

No there aren't, beyond "keep the camera in focus."

>critics
>reviews

rethink your lives

>Implying Dawn of Justice was better than Star Wars